I work at Walmart. Ask me anything

I work at Walmart. Ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw
youtube.com/watch?v=uOWej5rGyE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the atmosphere like among workers?

Which one

Have you tried applying to Target?

Work.
Wal-Mart.

Bullshit. No one actually works there.

why are all the registers closed

Why does the store often smell like shit?

Musky, humid.

what is your best people of walmart story

Among workers everyone is pretty cool unless you're a support or assistant manager than no one likes you.

where do you work?

top notch, jimmy

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw

I will after the holidays are over.

How many of your coworkers spend the entirety of their paycheck at Walmart?

Registers are just there for Black Friday

I guess all workers there are rejects from a better paid, more respected job. Do you feel like a failure?

How do you cope with that feeling?

Why do you pack canned goods with bags of chips?

Fucking common sense man.

2 guys go to the electronics department and attempt to steal some shit. After we figure that out 1 guy tries to buy a speaker. When we get to the register he attempts to pay with fake 20$ bills. Usually I don't have to deal with bad people of the typical Walmart customer

how much shit do you steal

I know a couple and I always wondered why people even shop here I'm there just for paycheck however do use that 10% discount when I can.

When I'm working or when I'm not working

BOTH

What is that better and more respected job?

An office job for example?

Never stolen on or off the job however the way my store deals with shoplifters I could probably get away with something big.

Dont answer a question with a question nigger

Use self checkout. Rarely lines. Bag how you want. Steal reusable shopping bags or other small items if you're inclined.

Where do you work?

Sitting in an office for 8 hours must be a great way to waste your life. At least at Walmart I can interact with actual people and not be stuck on a Sup Forums all day.

Not 100% true my store self checkout is always packed and has 2-3 people constantly watching it. They take those reusable bags serious too.

Still at walmart

>They take those reusable bags serious too.
in what sense?

Electronics Dept now I'd give you my store # but I don't want anyone to know what specific store I work at.

Much better life waster than Walmart. At least I xan afford the coke.

Here in California some stores have reusable bags sold at 10ยข they make you pay for those or consider it stealing. Usually somebody at self checkout has them though.

Fair enough.

i see. i go to wm a couple times a week have never seen anyone use those bags. never.

what's the starting pay?

What is it like to be a poor nigger?

>Use self checkout.

This was an online order.

It's as if the chips were used as bubble wrap substitute.

Is this just ppl not giving a fuck or policy to save money?

Quit.

>buying chips online
lol 400lb lazy amerifat detected

For a company that is about saving money. It starts with it's employees being paid minimum wage. You only get more if you work garden, electronics, overnight, or you work in a position of management.

Why?

If I'm not working I'm on here with you so it's not so bad.

different user here. at my wm $10/hr is the starting pay, min wage is $9.30ish

Sadly I live in California it's 10.50/hr here

have to do a pre-emp drug test? randoms?

i got this one op...
youtube.com/watch?v=uOWej5rGyE4

>get more if you work garden

why is that?

Some stores might be different I'm not sure, but my store only does tests if you're injured on the job or in a position of management.

>works at Walmart
>than instead of then

Checks out

No idea but it pisses me off because they are literally the most useless people at our store. They kind of just hang around the garden center all day and jerk each other off.

Tell maintenance to deal with it.

What do you do

Are you white?

Where I live, D.C. suburbs, literally everyone that works at walmart is black or brown and many don't speak english very well.

at mine everyone does a pre-emp, even though weed is legal here, but no randoms.

Depends if I work morning I'm dealing with whatever the overnighters. Later shifts usually involve me cashiering and keeping the area looking nice. All the time I'm dealing with with incompetent people who don't understand how anything in the department work.

Mexican, my store is like 70% Hispanic and usually the people who don't speak English well are either truck unloaders or overnighters

Will they terminate you for weed?

yes probably.

What would you do inside the house of a major shareholder of walmart?

Run around his house screaming and steal whatever I wanted so they understand how it really is working at Walmart.