Why are flat earthers so retarded?

Why are flat earthers so retarded?

You'd have to be retarded to believe that shit in spite of the undeniable, insurmountable evidence. They simply cannot grasp the incredibly simple concepts of geometry.

And physics.

what are you talking about? the world is flat! nasa is lying to you!!! wake up sheeple

Stop projecting your retardedness onto flat eathers ballbag

Kys dumb ass

The earth is if fact flat. Many studies have shown that the earth can not be a globe, one of them saying: If the earth is a globe we would all fall off on one side. How do you expect to stand on a fucking downside up world??? Are you literally retarded? You never fell off the world or did you? The earth is fucking flat, anyone that wants to argue about this, come forth and I WILL prove you wrong, faggots.

This^

I'm not sure if that's a joke, or is the actual "argument" that flat earthers have

Probably a joke.

In other news have people noticed yow muh fucking russian propaganda is filling Sup Forums these days? I would not be surprised if they are fuelling all the retarded flat earth, trump vs (for some reason still) Hillary, and other distractions.

You'd have to be to believe in a bronze age myth

So like trump supporters?

Man, can't we support our retarded president without being retarded, ourselves? I mean, if he fucks up, it's bad for all of us...

Wow that's original and witty, you should keep mentioning Trump stuff in every social media post and everywhere you go irl for another 37 years. People will totally think you're a good person and no one will get tired of it and vote for him out of spite at all.

If "an user was mean to me on social media" is a reason you vote for the leader of your nation, you shouldn't be voting

If "candidate has vagina" or "hey look, an opportunity for skin color based virtue signaling, because that's totally not racist" is a reason YOU vote for the leader of your nation, YOU shouldn't be voting.

Am I supposed to engage with your imaginary argument?

>This much of a strawman
You might find this helpful

>imaginary argument
Oh you mean like this?

Fake, you're such a pussy you wouldn't even dare to come here and say that to my face.

see

But you literally said that. I responded to what you said, and then you started yelling at thin air, hoping to land on a point.

Underage faggot detected

I never said I voted for anyone, YOU did, hence, YOUR strawman. I said PEOPLE vote out of spite. You idiots are the reason king cheeto got elected ffs, so congratulations, hope that works out well for everyone, dumbass.

You claimed someone would vote "out of spite" of someone being mean on social media. I said that's a retarded reason to vote for the leader of your country.

>I said that's a retarded reason to vote for the leader of your country.
NO, you did not say that. Here is what you said,
>If "an user was mean to ME on social media" is a reason YOU vote for the leader of YOUR nation, YOU shouldn't be voting
meaning specifically addressed towards me. Now, fuck off and enjoy your last word and your last (You), go try and spread your mindAIDS elsewhere.

Actually you added all those capitalisations because apparently you decided to take all that deathly personally and ignore the actual point in favor of crying

They are in a perfect spot to where they cannot be disproven because they ignore the evidence. They think photos are fake, the itanimulli exists and is covering up everything, and are too lazy to make their own discoveries and post it. Yes they do have their "proof" but here's what it's like: have you ever taken a math test and not known how to solve a certain problem but you try anyway? So you get this incredibly convoluted answer that's like 36.7882 that's way off, but there's still a somewhat logical process to how you got it? That's their proof.

Gee, it's almost as if you were responding to my post or something, right? Holy fucking extra chromosomes.

Why did you say this
>People will totally think you're a good person and no one will get tired of it and vote for him out of spite at all.
And then get mad that someone responded to it?

>why are flat earthers so retarded?

Because they believe the earth is flat.

I'm pretty sure the flat earth society started as a meme in the first place to mock the idea of religion and the how dumb people are clinging to only ideas

/thread

I think this thread needs a trigger warning, and it's not because OP is a fucktard...

Ha ha, the arguments here prove the fragility of the flat earth argument is flaky and neeeds to be bolstered by gay posturing...
Worryingly, people actually believe this utter shit which proves the gullibility of man. Anything could be sold to these people and they’d clearly lap it up.
Humanity is fucked, welcome to the neo Middle Ages niggers