Hello Sup Forums are you autistic fucks up for ruining some whores life?

Hello Sup Forums are you autistic fucks up for ruining some whores life?

This is her go ham bois

I'll bump for ya

Damn, fuck women

bump

I see potential in this boys

How do you know her/got the chat logs?

this motherfucker posts everything except THE ACTUAL FUCKING NAME OF THE BITCH TO TRACK DOWN AS IF WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SOMEHOW MAGICALLY FIND HER WHAT THE FUCK OP IS A FAGGOT DIE WTF DIE
DIE RIGHT NOW FUCKING DIE

confirmed retarded

Joy hodler....

Can't see images? Joy Holder

Time to roast the roasties

You are dumber that dirt aren’t you....

>come to her senses
What exactly was she talking about here?

Boompin

Cull this animal thnx

But in the messages, she calls her Katie... So something ain't right. Plus he wants to ruin this "joy" chicks life but sharpies out her face and name in the screen cap. Gotta be smarter than the average bear.

She probably went through a hoe phrase while she was involved with her significant other.

Katie is her friend or some sorts.
You really are retarded wow.

Images of shirt/top match for image... Name however does not

post the unscribled screen shots so theres actually proof

Joy Holder is obviously a facebook nickname.

Name also matches. Look at the bottom of the letters for the first blacked out name, you can see the bottom of Joy Holder, and she is called Joy by the woman once.

>thinking everyone uses their real names on facebook
How fucking new are you?

>calling someone retarded while proving your retardation

You can see that the Joy Holder girl has the same pic in the messages and her friend tells her "Glad you've came to your senses about things Katie."

Why are you fags so quick to believe OP when he should be able to explain or provide more proof if he really expects us to do anything.

Why are idiots like you so quick to disbelieve OP like doing so makes you so smart for being so fucking annoyingly skeptical. Honestly why even give a fuck if its real or not just fuck with her and her husband just for fun.

Hi newfag, I bet you also think girls that post tits without timestamps are also totally all real

looks like a crackhead.

She also called her Joy.

Is this nigger here serious?
This level of retardation actually worries me.

Yep, its one of those threads with high potential derailed by whiteknight fags who only ask questions instead of getting work done.

There's Sup Forums for ya.

who really cares. 50/50 shot at win

I honestly don't care.

What next?

Listen, cock monkey, I'm only mildly retarded. I realized the fallacy in my argument. The full retard thing would be to blindly trust a person Sup Forums when half of you are lolipedos and the other half or closet traps and all of us have such a shit social life that we resort to retarded conversations like this in the first place!

Sorry

I'm pretty sure I'm also at least 10% autistic.

Okay this is very very easy op, just make a blank facebook account, find her husband on Facebook and send him that exact screencap. If he doesn't have Facebook then he is bound to have some sort of online presence where you can get it to him, or perhaps even a best friend of his who can then pass it on to him.

And 99% honest.
That be some good goy points for you.

>blindly trust
And this is where I know you're new.
Like 2010 kind of new.

If you'd invest in research to find your own truth instead of continuing to question the guy whom you do not trust on the first place you'd actually get somewhere.

But no. You'd rather argue that arguing is retarded thus making yourself look more retarded than you most likely actualy are.
You're the one pushing it, this is just the echo.

Now either search or gtfo. Stop derailing threads with your autism.

Op we need the uncensored screencaps to send to her husband.

i have aspergers

So

75% retarded, now?

Someone do itttttt