Has a woman ever fucked you so good yhat you started crying in her embrace?

Has a woman ever fucked you so good yhat you started crying in her embrace?

your mother is an amazing woman, after all

Such a strong embrace

I thought that was zoe quinn for a second

What? What the fuck, no.

Is that a thing?

Please tell me this is just some gay meme

it is

how could you not recognize our queen?

Oh, looks like she got a tit job. If she wasnt such a massive cunt she might be pretty.

I cried after fucking a hamplanet while drunk.
Dose it count?

Kek

i'd still hit it anyway

What makes it worse is I have a tenancies to eat ass while drunk.
The aftertaste of sweat, ass and stale beer fucking killed me inside when I saw her face sober.

If upon meeting up with her she said absolutely fucking nothing, and we just went to her place to fuck, I might have it in me to screw her. But if she as much as coughed I would be fucking done. The thought of her voice makes me to want to vomit.

Lmao user I'm in tears now

she literally does a harley quinn voice while she forces you to eat her out, this was confirmed by one of her exes

in other words she's perfect

Whitest trash, she needs that much makeup just to go out in public. That thing should be burned with the rest of the antifa cunts.

You know that jelly like mucus after drinking and smoking heavily that builds up In your tonsil area that plus ass.
Honestly I'm Gipping while typing.
If you ever fuck such a beast don't for the love of fucking God eat her holes

jealous is not a good look, user

I hate myself for it but I'm actually attracted to her and femcunts in general. There's something about them... I dig the big thick framed spectacles and bitchy/bossy/ whiny looks they make. I also dig it when they're just slightly out of shape. Wtf is wrong with me?

sounds like the /anita/ board is the place for you, user

You hate yourself so you subconsciously gravitate towards people who make you unhappy?

Women don't "fuck" they get fucked.

different strokes dude but she's pretty close to being a dude. very mannish features imo. strong jawline isn't a trait i like in girls.

well being attracted to her is one thing,, she looks okay, but its not the same as meeting her in real life and hang out

ye, she looks good, but so does another ton of girls, i bet most ppl here attracted to photos of girls, are basically "attracted" to all of them, ehmm who look good enough, not the fat ones,, it means nothing

Virgin detected.

no and getting that emotional would be really gay

I heard someone say that basically all gamergaters are angry because they either want to fuck Zoe Quinn or be her. I thought it was a silly idea but it's making more and more sense.

Explain

It's a lot of dudes who are pissed at what they can't have. The ones who want to fuck her are just garden variety thirsty nerds who hate that a woman can fuck people when she wants to buy also they want a crack at that purple haired tumblrina. Can't have, so they're mad. The ones who want to be her are fags like styxhexenhammer who are angry at the existence of women because they can't really be one. It's a lot of suppressed desire being turned into aggression. A movement of protesting too much.

Nigga you gay

That doesn’t mean she fucked you that good, it just means your brains chemicals are going haywire because orgasming
You’re just not a real man