It's so sad when they start young

It's so sad when they start young

Any more

Gotta drill them early

I agree. They're getting younger every year. My ex lost her virginity when she was 12 to her 13 year old bf.

context?

Take a closer look. It's shooped

Who gives a shit.

You must have a taste for Candy

All I want in life is to become a father (adequate lifestyle required; I want to do surrogacy), and seeing this type of shit makes me so scared for my daughter's future. What the hell will the teenage culture look like in 20 years??

fucking retard

It's garbage as it is now. I've wanted children since I was 13. But because of how sick and degenerate this world is, I decided I won't have any afterall

your father, his father, his father's father and so on has said something like this at one point calm the fuck down.

Reported this thread for cp
MODS!!
O
D
S
!

oh no baby we gone

CP? Hardly. I mean they are young but it hasn't gotten bad yet.

Every day we stray further from god's light.

What was it?

context is this lez is gonna go to pound town on the teacher while the audience watches

Plot twist, he is the biggest pedo.

Well that IS true.

Give her a good sex education and let her enjoy her sex life like a healthy human being. Stop thinking a daughter is a fucking Disney princess or a doll.

This again?? Same post as yesterday

Modern Sup Forums. What else can we expect?

Cause disk1 is getting repetitive

Valid point

God was perfectly fine with Lot taking turns on his daughters

nice shop

I'm not totally doubtful on my own abilities to parent. I think I'm mostly afraid of her future peers. Other people's daughters making her think she needs to look a certain way, little shit head boys treating her like a sex object, etc.
Idk, it's a mild paranoia. It won't stop me from trying, at least.

A picture.

Probably puts food on that plate in his face and just tips his head back, letting it just slide down his throat.

oh really, cool, good, im glad i know now, its what i wanted known...at this time...right now, cause like UMMM, NO SHIT dickhead

picture of what though?

I look forward to getting your future daughter pregnant unplanned :)

Sup Forums has better posts than Sup Forums these days

Yeah, that way you can pay child support after leaving her. Your laughter probably won't last very long when the state is knocking on your door. You'll consider that the worst ejaculation you ever done did.

This thread is a goddamn mess.

>calling for mods hoping for user to provide real pizza

:'(
Fucking tragic. A life destroyed by one errant dicking.

2deep4me

wtf. if thats real her pelvis is gonna shatter

I'm hard now

ugh . . .look like fucking bobbleheads . . .

wtf is this? this edit is so bad it's like someone photoshoped it with mspaint.

>bobbleheads

aw man, don't do that, i really like that set

ick.

camwhore's are the worst.

basic prostitutes, but also get off watching themselves.

hot cop

i wasnt posting in this thread but mother fucker you had to go and pull this kind of shit?! Fucking i cant tell if i want to laugh or fart. What even!? its actually making me really uncomfortable

Bingo. It's always been garbage. It's how you raise them in the environment they are in. I highly recommend home schooling. In my area it's all welfare nignogs on drugs. Since I homeschool them their grades, attitude and over all well being is phenomenal

>DK mode enabled

It is, I witnessed this from a close perspective.. at age 10 already becoming a whore. Like she went out with a boy and he bought her dinner and drinks at a restaurant. Like wtf.

Her mom was/is my friend, but it made me not want to stay in touch because I was very close to them, to the point of dating..Well it was up to me, if I wanted to we would have, and worrying about the daughter made me feel sick and kept me up several nights.

I'd rather not know about this stuff, so the best thing is not to stay in touch.

Thankfully I also have a normal example in my surroundings of what a girl around that age is supposed to be like.

Things like that can seriously mess with your head, knowing how you would normally respond to a whore and how that's perfectly normal but now knowing that's your daughter or something close to it.

Nice.

it was originally a white vibrator though...

Basically you wanted her and got jealous she went out with someone else...cause that's what I'm getting from this.

How are you getting that from what I typed lol. No, the daughter is becoming a whore at a very young age and had me worrying for so many times in such an intense way I don't really want to see them again.

Read your last sentence dude. Not trying to be a dick, but it sounds like you are projecting your own desires.

No worries, but I don't see what you mean. What I mean is you know how guys respond to whores etc. and how that's considered normal. And now seeing something close to a daughter becoming a whore herself, while knowing how guys are going to be around her can really mess with your mind.

you should read some freud.

those are nice hips

No way she's not over 18.....is she?

Is there more of this?

Stop swearing meanie head.

teenage culture has always been this way

this
if we start raising children to be adults instead of trying to keep them ignorant and dependent
then there'll be a lot less fucking retards wandering around
who can't do anything for themselves

lexee smith

>supposed to be like
this is the problem

youtube lexee smith

flawless execution

teenagers used to play board games and ride bicycles. Now they instagram and disrespect elders.

oh fuck you motherfucker

fuck you grandpa

and stay off my lawn!

I love this shape good god almighty yess boi

damn you kids never learn

I've had home schooled friends--like, home school their entire life--and by the time I met them, their social skills were laughable, and half the time they seemed on the spectrum. These are different families in different cities, by the way.
How do you keep their social lives healthy and fulfilled??

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daugher you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically Sup Forums.

Get that bestiality shit outta here

god damned kids these days
crossing their legs

this guy gets it, nothing worse for a kid than an overbearing parent