Portugal integration thread

>be me
>have to go to Portugal in a week
>Lisbon
>will probably stay up to 2 years

How should I integrate there the best so I don't annoy people?
I could just go there and annoy the hell out of people but I want some advices for integration so people can actually respect me.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lose your disgusting accent and that's it

agreed

isto

Don´t come, that's the best way.
we don´t wanna integration with your kind.

Be polite and speak slowly and softly. Loud Brazilians are a cliche and nobody likes them.

If someone mocks you or your accent, don't feign being offended and playfully retort back. Being able to take a joke, repeated as it may be, is a huge plus.

Don't expect people to help you out and they'll help you out as best they can. Be practical about shit and don't take more than one bath a day, especially when people are waiting for you. Don't be late. We get late all the time, but if you arrive late, you'll be hypocritically told how punctuality is of the utmost importance.

There's a lazy Brazilian stereotype, so you'll have to be hard-working to fight against it a little bit, even if it's unfair.

Be ready to help out someone and they'll do the same for you.

Don't say abacaxi, tchau, etc.

tchau is perfectly fine

I thought that was macaco speak?

It's Italian. We use it all the time.

LOL

Todas estas respostas de virgens eremitas.

Aqui no Norte os Brasileiros trabalham que nem pretos, vivem aos 5 , 6 num T2 e sao caloteiros.
Tenta ser diferente.

Mas eu tenho um pressentimento que em Lixoboa vais se sentir em casa.

tchau is italian.

Italians spell it Ciao, I thought Brazilians borrowed Tchau first?

Maybe the term you are looking for is New-Christian? Any person born in Brasil during the Kingdom are all Portuguese.

What's wrong with taking a shower more than once a day?

I mean, I don't usually need to, but if it's like summer or something, it's understandable

Just be yourself.

i agree with you, dont mind him or her. de fact hes the user must be a girl . Nobody in the summer showers only once a day, and im from the far North

My Brazilian cousin always takes 2 showers a day every day when he comes round. Water is fucking expensive. Always around dinner time as well, which is annoying, since we have to wait for him.

Once a day is perfectly fine.

>he likes to be stinky all the time

What the fuck are you rolling around in to need a bath twice a day?

why are you so autistic about baths, just chill m8

I dunno mate, it really irked me, for some reason.

Just do like your ancestors come to brazil the land of plenty, girls and richness

water is expensive?
2 showers a day is how much per week would you say?

My ancestors stayed in Portugal farming and kicking Spaniard ass. Yours were the ones that did what you're suggesting. Well, half of them, technically :^)

I honestly can't tell you, but he also took a long fucking time too. I dunno, it just felt very odd, because he probably didn't even sweat a ton because our heat is a lot drier.

Also, Brazilians are known for showering a lot more than normal.

He cooked great, though. No sopa de macaco, but some great barbecue.

>implying you didn't have any family member that came to glorious land of Pindorama
anyway you are missing out :^)

14 showers per week kek

>pó pô po?
>pó pô
kek.

I know this is autism 101, but I'm honestly too pale to have any native blood. I'm a bit of a ginger.

The couple of Brazilians at my Uni were pretty good a math. Couldn't program to save their lives, but good at math. Why is that?

i ment with water not bullets from police raids

Brazil is hot as fuck. I just take a shower a day because Curitiba isn't so hot, but in some places it makes like 50 celsius a day, it is hell on fucking earth.
And I guess water is cheaper here.

because engineering schools are literally hard as fuck here, either people drop out or become really good at math. Also most of the time there aren't enough computers for learning programming at the university and most teachers teach C/C++ at the chalkboard lol. Also because technology wise Brazil is pretty much developing itself slowly and we don't have hi-tech neighbors, also our culture is pretty much anti-science and pro-culture/humanities
>said the country under curfew and that can't live a month without a terrorist attack due to being shit at integrating immigrants
kek

Well the ones that do come here are probably well-off enough to afford the trip, so I'm not sure about that applying to them. They were seriously good at maths, both of them.

Yeah, no it makes sense in Brazil, but not in here.

curfew? hmmm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198826/Brazilian-city-s-murder-rate-650-police-strike.html

its better to have terrorists than brazilians

Yeah, Public schools are usually the best but they lack in infrastructure, so there are tons of people of every social strata, the ones that manage to get an exchange program either are rich or the best in class to get a sponsorship

>he unironically thinks that this case in Vitória was worse than living scared to seeing every arab immigrant in any British City for your whole life
m8, I am from Vitória. If anything some people got robbed and that's it, no one innocent died because of the lack of police, but meh I guess you wouldn't understand that because you can't even trust the culture of your countrymen

22 murders are worse than 300?
you just shamed the portugese guy that said you can count

m8, people that die in these conflicts are people already involved in crimes such as drug trafficking or other shit, not some kids in a pop show. If anything here anyone can live their whole life normally without even seeing a gun if they don't get involved in crime or drugs. Your case is much more serious because they are hate attacks on your society and culture

you are trying to say only innocents died in one of those incidents?