What would you do?

What would you do?

call housekeeping

Tell her to wipe that stupid look off her face and to lose weight. Probably would be instantly annoyed by her American accent too.

Fill the tub and have a nice afternoon.

Try to marry into the family for money. It will be a sweet inheritance.

Fuck her ass, then have her suck my dick. Cum down throat, and let her suck her own juices off my cock

moar

Get up on my feet and stop making tired excuses

What would you do?

re-direct her and that pot back to the kitchen

Girl I know if my mother can do it, baby you can do it

wwyd?

run away and jerk off in the bathroom

I hope she's shat recently, because I'm going in.

Bang!

lick her ass

I would ride her doggy style while grabbing onto her hips and pulling her hair. I'd fuck her hard making her fat titties flop until I fill her with my cum. Then I'd go down on her and lick my cum out of her pussy.

>Wwyd to this sexy Puerto Rican?

Bathtub great for drowning her.

Get behind her, stick my dick between her legs and see if she can suck me off from that position

WWYD

Stick my penis in her? I fear if she spread her legs her pussy would be rather ugly though.

I would get a busy who also has a big thick cock to help me spit roasting and double penetrate her while you sit in the corner and watch. We both cum in her pussy and then make you lick it out of her while she sucks our cocks clean.

>Wwyd

Bump

I would make her come with me for a walk on that beach, but she is collared like a dog. I make her dig a hole, then put a snorkel in her mouth, push her hair into the hole and bury her, leaving the snorkel to breath out of.
Then I fuck her asshole and pussy , fill her with cum, and leave her for use by any one else walking by.

I want to facefuck her in public.

nothing cause thats disgusting

Virgin detected.

wipe that smile of her face with a good jizz spray

Tie her to a chair and slowly cut her hair off.
Then fuck her throat and cum over her face and scalp.

please sir dont cut it off

WWYD
If I like the answer Ill post nudes