Not a drop since December 2nd 2011

Not a drop since December 2nd 2011.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_teetotalers
youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much weed do you smoke on a daily basis?

Two joints a week.

I eat a lot of candy, drink a lot of Coca Cola.

Would you have drank if you saw this?

Are you a friend of bill w.?

I can life without pleasing the internet.

You feel healthier? How did you stop?

Why though?
I mean, yes, it's not health and alcoholics are disgusting, but the taste is so good, one or two beers a week shouldn't hurt.
Of course, that is, if you don't live in the US, american beer is shit.

Got fired. Boss was nice enough to give me a good word if I got sober. Much healthier.
I tried to kill myself but said no at the last minute; lost 5 "friends" when I quit, but saved my life. Got many new friends, we mostly do outdoors stuff now.

Some among us can't handle alcohol, I am one of them.

Should I share her with my best friend?

She’s open to it

I guess some among us just have a predisposition of getting addicted to stuff very fast, doesn't matter if it's alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, gambling or other socially accepted "drugs"

In that case, no. Look for one, who's not open to it. Also gtfo of OP's thread

Im sorry for your loss. Congrats I guess though?

A sober alcoholic at my old job said that after a while sober he started feeling a lot "smarter", have you felt this? I drink too much and I often feel unfocused, have a hard time remembering things or solve problems. I've been sober for two weeks now but haven't noticed anything yet.

Getting a drink right now
Thanks for posting this

quitter

Good reason.
Tried weed a few times but I don't really like the effect, alcohol is like fuel, but weed just makes me tired and dizzy.
Guess one man's meat really is another man's poison.

True.

Drink more water and give it a full month.

Walk every day and write stuff down.

It's no loss.
Thanks man.

I NEVER give up
I NEVER quit
As a real man should

i haven't gotten smarter, but i certainty noticed i've gotten dumber than before i started drinking.

probably blacking out too much, because i was starting to wonder if i was in early stages of wet brain. now i'm just kind of back to normal, but i feel like i used to know a lot of stuff that seems like a lifetime ago. 15 years worth of life just flew by. and i know i did a bunch of cool fun shit i just don't remember any of it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_teetotalers

Not a drop since....

Because of bad liver results or because of you ruin relationships when drunk or almost got roadkilled while drunk or why?

That's not a question.
But I agree, as long as you do it in moderation, alcohol doesn't harm you.

Alcohol is a poison that by definition harms the body.

I'm 19 and I have two DUIs, got out of jail about two weeks ago for it. I've been sober since I got out, but only because I've been reading grapevines. It truly sucks right now and I want a drink so bad but I know it's not right

See

Yeah I'm trying to do 11000 steps a day and train, alcohol has made me pretty fat. I love everything about alcohol but it makes me really lethargic. It's nice waking up without being hungover and feel like you have energy to do stuff.

At the same time I often feel why do I even give a fuck you know? I want to turn my life around, get a job and get on my feet but I kept getting shot down. As an ex-convict it's almost impossible to get a job and shit feels hopeless. Something is going to give soon. Sorry for rambling on...

True alcoholic here. Got hepatic alcoholic fatty liver. I have jaundice right now and pain in upper right abdomen. Nightsweats, rash and water in my abdomen. I have been drinking my whole adult life on average 50oz on booze everyday. I still drink secretly even though my doc told not to. I need a liver ..can i buy one part from you? I am still wealthy (inherited).

sola dosis facit venenum

Water can be a poison too if you drink too much.
Oxygen can be a poison too if you inhale it too much.
two or three glasses of wine a week are actually beneficial and help prevent cardiovascular diseases.

See if you can do odd jobs for people.
Better to have something than nothing.
Mark your dates on the calendar and congratulate yourself, for example I'm going on a sober ski trip with some of the guys.
Just remember that tomorrow can always be better.

not user you're replying to, but funny enough i got super fat after quitting drinking. i was skinny while drinking and was losing muscle because i wasn't working out anymore since i was too drunk or hungover to hit the gym. but when i quit i gained a bunch of weight. so now i'm fat and sober. one of the reasons i stopped was to try to start being in shape again but it had an opposite effect. lol, life is cruel.

but anyways, been sober for about 3 months and just kind of in limbo. life isn't better but it stopped getting worse. i was becoming a fucking mess as a drunk.

How much does a liver go for nowadays

Tell your doctor the truth.

How? I tried and failed in a short amount of time.

About 3,50€ a kg in germany.

Dont care for others but if you young healthy (no faulty genes no prescription drugs no autoimmune diseases and a healthy set of inherited genes from your parents with a solid liver function) i would pay you 100k USD to do it fast track. I just need around 30% of your liver tissue to make it function again. The bills i will pay and i make sure you get the highest quality of medical treatment. You still live a normal life with a smaller liver just dont become an alcoholic thats all.

You need to surround yourself with the right people and try to stay positive.

Fit one vice for another.
Reward yourself and keep track of your successes and short comings.

Get rid of fake friends. Very important.

I'd actually do this if I was healthy.

I'd buy you a drink

If you want to go to the bar, go for a run, a swim or a walk instead.

Plan lunches with those you love.
Honor those who respect you, and cut out those who don't.

Ner I prefer drinking. I've already had a mind wrestle this morning on this and drinking is defo more fun.

>You still live a normal life with a smaller liver

IIRC the liver actually heals very quickly and can regrow if a part of it is lost.
The greek myth of Prometheus's regrowing liver seems to have some truth in it.

It's your life.

Yes it is and I wish it to end ASAP.
And since I'm too coward to do heights BRING The DEATH ON!

Now I'm hungry, thanks user

You're welcome.

Remember that suicide hurts everyone you know, and sobriety helps everyone you know.

I'm gonna have fish and chip soon. You jelly?

Except me.

It's alright m8 I'm about to fix myself a Denver omelette

Memememmememememeem me ME. Lets talk about me?

What the fuck is that? I assume you use eggs but why is it a Denver?

You make it with mountain spring water, rocks, and Aspen-grown expresso

>752686266
I had Spam, egg, bacon, spam, sausage, spam, baked beans, tomatoes and spam for breakfast.

Good luck friendo, I'll stick with the chips.... Thanks.

Alot of spam?

youtube.com/watch?v=mBcY3W5WgNU

Sounds tasty. Fish and chips though? Curry sauce though?

Might even get a spam fritter?

alcohol is fucking disgusting to me when I started to smoke weed

Why should any of us care?

Don't think I've ever even had curry, amerifag here

You poor soul.

it's the 21st century user

Nothing to ask you, OP. Just dropping in to say congratulations. You're awesome! One day at a time adds up and you should be proud of yourself.

im a 21 year old male who is not an alcoholic at all and has a healthy liver, post email

fuck alcohol anyway. makes you braindead and fucks up your health long-term.
if you feel like drinking it only means you don't have a hobby.

do other stuff. it's more fun.

also not aiming that at you, OP, obviously.

Wow so you don't want to have fun anymore?

98% sure they were all faked.

How good is that wine for healthy brain function?

Did u fix your underlying issues?

Dont do it its not worth it trust me. I have sold parts of my liver myself and no regret it as i have used up all the 80,000$ on hooks and drugs. Now i wish i havnt done it because i drink excessively alcohol since 2 years and already have elevated liver checks. I WANT MY LIVER BACK!

OP its mid day i'm about to have a tipple. What do you think of that?

Did you sell half your brain too?

been sober since 2012 here, i'm much less of an asshole to people because i'm less panicked and freaked out when not hammered. also don't get hammered ever which of course had some benefits, but now i have a real life and do NOT want to go back.

Alcohol is a naturally occurring metabolite, which your body is perfectly capable of handling. It is the catalist of social interaction since the stone ages. Humanity's greatest minds, inventors and philosophers, kings and icons of the day have all consumed it heavily throughout history.
Maybe it's you who dont understand the word moderation

What's your blood type? I'll give up 30% of my liver for $100k usd

>history's greatest minds
[Citation Needed]

Is it possible to build a frankenliver? Take 30% here and 30% there and...

Ameen brother