I fuck landwhales all the time but I'm not attracted to them at all. i never make them orgasm and i never do foreplay...

i fuck landwhales all the time but I'm not attracted to them at all. i never make them orgasm and i never do foreplay, never eat them out or finger them, etc. i pretty much just use them as a human fleshlight. does that make me a bad person?

Makes you shitty at sex.

It means you have bad taste. >300 lbs or gtfo

i'm not though. I'm completely different when fucking a skinny girl.

Totally understand. For me it's more like why bother putting in the effort to pretend to know a chick at the bar, when some fat bitch a few stools down will be ready to gobble up whatever half assed bullshit you feed her to keep her already frail self esteem up? Too easy of a lay to pass up. Plus they try harder to make up for their shitty looks, so if you're looking to get your soul sucked out from your dick fat chicks are the way to go.

do they tell you that? kek you are shit at sex.

i'm not

Can't help but look at people who exclusively date fat girls as insecure and low confidence people who can't go for anyone who takes even the slightest bit of care of themselves.

It's not shitty sex, if both enjoy. The man and the dick.

if pic is related your an asshole she's fucking hot I want to eat her pussy.

when you say landwhales do you mean like this

you are doing the work of god, my friend.
By fucking some blubber-ass bitch, you are saving the world of that bitch from posting another SJW rant on tumblr or commenting on "muh societies inequality''. Remember to unload in her without a condom and never make contact with her again.

how do you keep hard?

I fucked one and I couldn't keep my dick up for more than 5 minutes

go raw

I did, it was disgusting

This. A woman should be able to cum from 3-4 minutes of good dicking at least once.

I bet these fat bitches laugh about you.

>implying
Any time a fat tumblr bitch gets laid that use it as an example of how much men want them even though they're "healthy at a different size"

This. Either you're blowing your load in 2 seconds in a chick you think is gross or you're terrible at sex.
Plus, bang enough fatties and all the skinny chick's are gonna know you're a whale hunting man-slut

Haha all these dudes trying to prove something to these landwhales. I approve what youre doing OP. I too have fucked girls I barely find attractive and no foreplay, no eating out, straight fuck and cum. They take what they can get you'll be alright.

more

she'd be even hotter with normal hair

Guy must have a micropenis

More?

>i never make them orgasm

embarrassing

now you just sound like a pussy

hambeasts are best used as fleshlights who cares if they enjoy it or not. its about you not them.

>

Fat chicks gotta get fucked too user. I was like you when I was younger, standards just got better with time, sometimes it actually is better just having a wank than fucking a fat chick

It's fun to pretend.

Why would I pretend?

triggered landwhale feminist detected

Yup, sometimes you just need to cum and bj from a fattie 10x better than your own hand

It makes you a bad fuck and not a real man. It’s a man’s job to be a fucking stud and fuck every pussy like it deserves to be fucked.

You’re just a limp dick bitch trying to get your nut, is all. I am personally guessing that you would be the same way in bed with a skinny girl and that you fuck land whales so you can use the excuse that you were not attracted.

you must be british

Lol, you ever slept with a fat chick? Somewhere along the way as you sober up from whiskey you realize how large the woman you actually brought home was LOL makes you kind of sick.

Of all my hook ups only the chubs let me slam their ass

source??