No Asian thread?

No Asian thread?
Starting with Yuan

Looking for !!

proceed

Is this real??
Also is there more?

Bump dis

from rutgers? got any to trade or know other girls?

Trade for ap? Yes to both

ok

vola ewrv5yyw

Anyone have more of her?

19 year old Japanese tits

More?

pussy!

continue?

hey yuan. how is amazon as an employer?

Fat.

Oh cool, you know her? I am a fan...

Anymore of her?

she got doxxed before
no idea if anyone broke it to her though. her fb is still up and active. maybe she does not give a shit

Fucked her several times in the past month.

sweet, it looks like she enjoyed posing for these pics

Who is she?

how is herpes going for you?

You shouldnt have startded with a fat ugly bitch

my guess would be she had some wild days while studying and when she married her chinese boy some guy got bit pissed and shared her pics.

Perfectly well, thank you.

she is looking like worth a fuck.just shitting you a bit

proof?

nice

oh, she is married? Lame!

bump

More

dude those pics are years old. why lame anyway? u expect you would meet her for real
i think it is kinda even moar hot to know she is married now and everyone sees her like this, like probably her super conservative hubby never sees her.

more

Yuan is the best!! Excited to see where this thread goes

always the same pics dude. no new ones for months or even years. just the old ones.

Hope this thread continues with more naked asian Americans and fobby cuties without falling into the land of fb and ig clothed cringe...

Lol why did u change pw?? Guess they were photoshopped

Dat cute chubby smile, would creampie with the force of 10000 suns

she got it from her momma. or not?

bummer guess that means the rest are prob fake. too good to be true i guess

Wtf

That is a delicious pussy

pls be a sad pervert in ur own time and place

Whilst I agree this faggot, and his shit, is fucked... This is Sup Forums, and thus, hardly surprising.

i like her
did anyone find out who she is?

anyone got her webms?

>that shitty photoshopped thumb

i only found this.

one of the best. how i wish there would be quality leaks of her.

Wow. Would cum inside of, and marry in a heartbeat

Kelly Huang, I believe

yeah looks like that is her. never saw her name. some college chick right? awesome nudes.

Awesome!

dat expression

she kills me

Fucking hate it that I have an asian GF but she hasn't let me touch her yet because some asians are super prude. Hope that I won't have to wait until marriage

whoa

wait until she opens up. you will die. mine was also very hard to crack. but once she did, she almost ate me alive.
enjoy that you found a traditional one. i prefer those even it costs moar energy. at least you can be sure she did not fuck 50 other guys. mine was virgin. i feel like i made her a very naughty girl but i think she already was inside anyway.

She likes physical contact, that's already something. What I fear though is that she won't open up before she leaves (she's an exchange student and will leave end june or smt)

Thanks for the tip tho

my fav. i guess everyone's fav of her. gotta love cock hungry girls

post more

mine let me do anything while still being dressed. we went wilder and wilder each time we met until she couldn't resist any more. make her lose control

she has been posted alot dude. did not save all bc you can easily find everything of her online.

Haven't brought her home yet though, I guess that's the first step I gotta take. She's like "not yet, later" every time I suggest to come over even if it's only to cook for her or stuff.

I guess she's really scared of being raped or something

she might be scared of losing control. dude if everything goes wrong tell her you love her and that you will marry her for sure before she goes back if you really need that win. could work. kek

how?

Yeah fuck that I'm desperate but not enough to resort to those kind of tricks to get laid. In the meantime I'll just keep on lurking on asian threads I guess

post those pics if youve got them though

last one. others may add more