General cuck/MMF thread

General cuck/MMF thread.

Post pics, stories, vids, whatever, anything to do with multiple guys and one girl.

Also, if you wanna share your gf on kik go a head and leave your kik.

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf or maybe even sister/mother? Post their kik or snapchat name here or send it to my kik/sc to avoid whiteknights and them getting spammed. my kik and snapchat username is justsomeguy511

Prove length

message me on kik and I will prove whatever you want there

Kik me enfieldbro

My gf on omegle while I watch on screenshare

moar/story?

my gf waiting at her bf in our apartment

I just really get off to when she shows off for other guys

Post more and maybe her kik/snap too

moar.

How do I propose this to my wife?

Sent you a name bro

I just asked her what her fantasies were and she
is kinda a closet exhibitionist already, so I told her I'm not worried about her wanting someone else, so if she really wants to show off I wont be bothered, then I suggested online that way it wouldn't come back to bite her in the ass with someone she knows. Basically made her think it was her idea

Damn i wish she was waiting for me, more ? Kik ?

You share her on kik ?

more?

>this is one of your girlfriends

sorry, no kik
only skype
more of her
pic of how she dressed when my friend came to visit us

Jesus Christ.

oops, forgot pic

I get mine to do that as well, it's really fucking hot. Though typically I sit in the same room just out of view of the webcam. Pic related is her.

My girl sent this to some guy she got fucked by, he wanted her to add him on Snapchat and kept asking her to send him pics as if he use to receive nudes from her.

My god man. You got more ? Or a kik to share her on ?

nice. how does it feel having a slut gf and knowing you'll never be able to satisfy her?

The first part of this is the perfect situation. I loved it when my wife would come home late after getting fucked, but she never let me fuck her or even clean up her pussy. The best I could hope for was a pair of her panties filled with cum. I would suck on them while I sitting outside or bedroom listening to her tell her boyfriend how good of a time she had and that she made it home

that's where you are wrong kiddo. You can have a slutty gf and be able to satisfy her.

No kik but I have more. This is her dressing up to meet a guy in a hotel room.

lol nope, keep fooling yourself there pal. If she's fucking around then it means you're too pathetic to give her what she needs. stay beta

Yeah, I get this one, the emotional cycle a acecepting this cuck fetish, but the ending? He is fucked up man, right in the head from the beginning.

damn

We could use some more pics and stories.

My best friend lives in a different city but comes back to town 2-3 times a year for holidays and stuff to visit family and when he's in town I let him take a turn with my wife. Had a nice routine going for about 5 years how.

What has he done to her? Only vanilla sex?

Mostly vanilla you could say, she like the feeling of being used and is submissive but he has done basically everything with her, cum in every hole and on face and fucked her in public a couple of times while I kept lookout.

He's cummed in her ass? Damn. Any public stories?

We went to the movies one night together and the plan was that she would blow him during the movie and then we would both take her home and fuck her, but I got too excited and and as soon as we drove to the movie place and parked, I told them to fuck and I would keep lookout. I was awesome watching him fuck her doggy and cum in her pussy, the best bit was when we were in line for the movie my heart was racing on the secret that my wife's pussy was full of his cum and no one would have suspected that she had a load in her.

That's hot. Have you combined my 2 big fetishes into one? Him fucking her anally in public?

No she's not really a big fan of anal but I wanted him to had done it to her, he has only fucked her ass 3 times, first time he came really fast as it was his first time doing anal second time was much better and we were able to give her a DP and only one more time after that, haven't done anal for a long time.

I post on Craigslist once a week with the tagline "let me fuck your wife, nice/clean/Generous"

I have fucked 5 married women and one fiancee over the last 6 weeks. Sometimes I pay, sometimes I don't. Can share stories about any or all of them. AMA

Shame, but I had to ask. How was the DP? Maybe it was too much for her

Pics and stories

what else do you say in the CL ad?

When my wife and I started we did anal a little bit but I'm a bit big for her to enjoy it but she took him quite well, we both fucked her ass then we did DP with me in her pussy and him in her ass. She did enjoy but it was more just an experience thing then something we wanted to keep doing.

I post my stats, location, tell them to send me a picture and phone number. The normal shit

I see, I like the honesty. How old are you two? I'm curious. What's the your favourite time your friend has done this? I bet the first one was magical

Would love to see my girl strip on Omegle for someone

Top 3 best in no real order were the public movie fuck, the first ever time which was a MMF and one time my friend had to just come over really quick and basically fucked her for 1 min dumped a load in her then was out the door fast. I'm 31 wife is 32.

My wife sometimes gives my friends a tit wank. In fact it's almost become a routine once a month or so when me and my mates come home from the pub and she's in bed. It's mainly just tit wanks because she reckons it's only like giving a handshake, but she's got carried away and ended up having sex a couple of times.

I'm surprised you liked that last one. I suppose you haven't shared your wife with anyone else?

This one was the first girl I fucked. Don't have any other pictures than this.

She was a 31 year old mom of 2 boys. She lost her job and had no savings so her and her husband came to me. They told me their story and after talking with them for a few days they finally agreed to meet me. He sold her every hole to me for $700.

Both she and him didn't want to do it and had second thought about it day of. They almost didn't come but I convinced them to. I had him pick out the lingerie for her to wear for me and had him deliver her to me. She wanted her husband to be close by so I told her he could wait in the car outside my house while we meet if he wants.

She came over with one of those big coats on and just lingerie underneath. We sat down and talked for a while. She was extremely nervous and told me she had only ever had sex with her husband and one boyfriend in highschool. But after a few drinks she loosened up.

Took her to the bedroom and we started to make out. After a little I took off her coat and looked at her in her lingerie. Amazingly sexy. I put her down on her knees where she started to blow me. Then after a bit of that I put her on the bed and pulled down her panties. She said she wanted to use a condom originally but when the time came she let me go bareback.

While I was fucking her pussy i put a little lube on my finger and started playing with her asshole. She didn't object so I put a finger in. Soon after I pulled out of her pussy and replaced that finger with my cock. She squeezed and squirmed and moaned. Said she had only ever done it with her husband a few times and he was smaller than me.

After going at that for a while I got close and came deep in her ass. I pulled out, cleaned up. Talked for a bit and then went to round two. We fucked for a bit and then I came down her throat and she swallowed.

After that I delivered her back to her husband full of cum. Gave him the 700, thanked him for letting me rent his wife

more

more

I'm so jelly, loved the story and it's great to have a pic to help the imagination. So you chose the lingerie yourself? That's awesome

I liked the last one because she was just an object for him to use, and she really loved it also. I actually did it with one other guy, and older guy early 50's that lived in the same apartment building as us at the time, this was about 3 mths after my friend fucked her the first time and she was excited about trying new things, we had to move out so it was no big deal he was a cool guy and he had told me he thought she was cutie. He fucked her twice and another BJ before we moved out. I got him tested so he could blow a load in her also.

This is gonna sound worse than I mean it to but anyway.. there's a guy who lives near us who's a bit odd, kind of eccentric and a bit slow, but he's got a fucking huge cock, and I sometimes let him fuck my Mrs.

Yeah a few days before I had him shave her pussy and ass bare for me and pick out lingerie. He sent me links on amazing to the ones she had and I picked the one I liked the best.

I forgot I also had these two other pics he sent me in a different email.

how you get the ones that you didnt pay

Ahhh, chicago can I rent her?

Does she put blindfolds or do you tie her up? So she really got into being shared

She's got quite a body, I bet that after that experience you were sure you wanted to keep doing this

Does she enjoy It?

She does.

Some guys are really just into seeing or letting their girls get fucked.

I had this one girl. She's in her mid 40's. Not that hot but her husband really wanted to watch another guy fuck her. He reached out to me, I went over there and went inside. He told me to sit down on the couch and offered me a drink, I said sure. As he was making the drink his wife came out of the bedroom naked and sat next to me on the couch. Started kissing my neck and grabbing my cock through my pants. I started to play with her clit and eventually she took out my cock and started to blow me. Her husband gave me the drink and we drank as she sucked my cock.

Then she got up, grabbed my hand and lead my to the bedroom. She continued to blow me on the bed as her husband watched from the corner. After a bit of that she grabbed a condom and rode me cowgirl. Then doggy then mish. Her husband took his cock out of his pants and started to masturbate as he watched. Soon after, I came inside the condom and pulled out. She then went over to her husband and he came in her mouth which she swallowed. I went to the bathroom, cleaned up, thanked them, and left. Pretty fun

Both I've had her tied up and blindfolded on the bed many times for my friend to just come over just use her and leave, she likes it better being submissive like that. After the old guy got done with her 3 times in one week we moved then 2 weeks later my friend came back and hen fucked her twice for the week he was in town, but that was the most she ever got shared out like that, we talked about maybe a swingers resort or something so she could go wild for a week and fuck lots of men but it never ended up happening, we're pretty happy with the way things are at the moment.

Yeah it was one of the best experience of my life and I could tell the husband really didn't want it to happen but they were strapped for cash

I would love to do it again but I doubt they would. Besides, $700 is a lot when you can get really hot hookers for 2-3

But it's never an experience like that..

Don't turn your fetishes into something you do often or they become less exciting/ they consume you, just like drugs. The fact that it's occasional makes it better imho

Yep! We never went overboard with it, it's still exciting every time we do it.

The fact that the husband didn't want it to happen would have made it way better for me, specially since you could cum in her ass. Any other stories where the husband wasn't happy about it?

That's the only one sadly. It made it so much more hot. He was steaming when I brought her back to the car and thanked him for letting me rent his wife. She was great in bed too and seemed to enjoy it after a while so I'm sure that made him even more mad

I only wish you didn't clean her ass up before sending her back but not like I wouldn't have if I was you. What's your favourite story from CL?

I came out as a cuck-fetishist who wants to wear diapers and panties to my ex-girlfriend last night. She took it very well.

Yeah I don't know why I did.

I came deep in her ass so I don't think she got all of it out. I don't know though

That is by far my favorite story from Craigslist. God was it hot.

gimme that skype then.

Wife sucking a guy from craigslist, got tons of this stuff, been having her get fucked by strangers for years. Started when she was 18, now 26

More

Most her good pics are too big to upload. If ya really want em just gotta email her and ask

She will send her vids too if ya ask. Just gif format whatever ya like an post here

after a lot of talking and negotiating I finally got my mother to fuck a big dick with me watching. she's very sexy and it was always my wish to see her used like that

Drop the email

Zodgems at G mail.

You can download her cam 4 stuff by googleing boo_420 also. She used to go on there with guys

If ya find videos post some wemb or gifs here. Even i havent seen all her stuff cause i tell her to make vids and do hook ups when she gets the chance

I’d like to jerk off to your gfs (no fatties) kik me at whitey_fisk

Had an mmf with my gf and my best friend last weekend.
Got cucked big time and it's still making me hard.

send it to this bitch, kik: blanck_01

Want to get cucked by a 8 inch cock? Add me on kik and give me your girls Kik so I can give her what she actually wants. Kik is qwertyuiop9815

Did she send you anything? Or anyone find her videos?

My wife is a literal whore, and I love it.

bump