This thread is cancer

Spam sasuke

Not knocking you user but creampie is fucking disgusting

How could you knock something we're naturally wired to like

Same thing could be asked to gays

wrong

creampie is one the hottest sexual acts possible

Never been a narut fan, so you failed. Heres a furry

You can't compare gay sex to cumming in a pussy my dude. Also it's the best feeling ever

>this

Wired to like creampie? Cuck much?

Samefag

What the fuck are you talking about? Creampie is conception.

Actually the middle one wasn't me but ok? We're talking lol

Lol he's fucking with us

I wasn't talking about the sex act my boys Im talking about actual creampie, that shit is rank. Wayyy too sweet.

That's just me. Throw some chocolate on that thing my dude who eats that shit plain

Nothing can help it. I like whipped cream but not a whole fucking mouth full of it.

Yeah, fucking fat nigger americans being high and wired on a cake. How gross can a nation be?

Bro, damn, fuck off with your mlp cutesy asexual shit. Post some fucking gapping pussy or fock off mate, will you?

I act like this when i got blue balls too.

Fuck off and die, pedo faggot.

Hey, Alex.

Damn what did i ever do to you, lemme eat my cake nibba

Looking into liquid cooling options.

As it is right now I could make it happen for a less than $200 and still have everything run autonomously without need for the PC to intervene.

I'd like to get that figure to less than $100 however.

Anybody have any cum filled sergals or dragons

Just your CPU or both CPU and GPU? And are you wanting to go custom? And what rad size are you looking at.

>being this new

Nice. Liquid cooling is great.

Don't mean to butt in on yall's convo but a cheaper alternative would be an arctic cooler case for your gpu.

I'm personally not into the over-the-top, graphic shit like the "gaping pussy" you described.

If you want that shit theres plenty of websites for that, you're in the majority.

I actually wanted an Accelero Hybrid II but the installation process seems very involved and invasive.

I want an option that's simpler and would allow me to use the back and frontplates already installed on my card. The Kraken G12 is that option.

Also the Hybrid is difficult for me to get for reasons I won't explain.

Help me furfags,fur lolis pls

>Creampie ediotion
YES.

I'm investing in the 1080. I was going to put an arctic cooler fan on it myself. It's got three fans built into the case so i can easily overclock it

That's the only edition i make

Best edition.

Can we get a little less loli furs? I ran out of hd creampie pics

noted