Why are these supposed to be arguments against Trump? They all look like good things to me

Why are these supposed to be arguments against Trump? They all look like good things to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1984/04/08/magazine/the-expanding-empire-of-donald-trump.html?pagewanted=8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolves_of_Paris
youtube.com/watch?v=tcuRSD69v2Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well it does say things to look forward to OP

>global thermonuclear war
thank god

>Wolf attacks

Trump should use lions instead. Suits him more IMO

We need to reduce that overpopulation by any means possible. Another World War should do just fine.

Wolf attacks?

What are all those libfriends going to do once Trump becomes president and everything pretty much stays the same?

Now I want more wolf attacks. Is that normal?

Hah! Knew it was only a matter of time with you guys.

Make up some more fake problems like they've done since the nuclear protests in the 70s

can't wait desu

This.

I don't know why he went with wolf attacks. I suppose Trump will make wolves great again. Hope he also makes mountain lions great again.

Well, almost the entire African continent needs to be depopulated by 50%.
China could also use some depopulation as well, but as far as I'm aware, Chinamen are using their breed out blacks in africa, which is pretty cool.

cute lolis support trump

Seriously though, this is pretty much what Kaczynskis "Industrial Society and its Future" is about - pointing out liberal made-up problems and explaining the reader why liberals always falls into the social justice trap.

We've just gotten wolfs back in Jutland Denmark - It's good, that means we will have less Pakis migrating here. Thank you Lord Trump.

in all seriousness I have no idea where this nuclear war shit comes from in the anti-Trump camp

do they really believe Hillary or Panders are less likely to start WW3?

You also had an immigration of moose once, until a train hit it.

>general sassiness
They're missing colored hair, 40 face piercings and a shirt with the symbol of venus.
>free slaps
Good. Some people need a slap in the face so they'll take a good look at the world around them.
>thermonuclear war
Putin's said that if Hillary gets elected, it means war.

Sanders def. wouldn't start WW3, he'd roll over and surrender to everyone.

To summarize,
>HURRRRRRRRRR TRUMP BAD SCARY CRQZY AND BAD DURRRRRRRRRR
>dats why I vote for nice man give free shit FEELDABERN

>Trump
>long record of opposing senseless war by the US government
>friendly to Putin
>causing nuclear war

how did they get this delusional?

Spoken like a true German.

The world could always use a bit more sass.

>wolf attacks

Let's do it.

If we just cut all foreign aid to Africa their population growth trend would reverse and plummet, in about five years they would go back to hacking each other into bushmeat with machetes and raping ebola bats to cure their aids

Goddammit what is this a peepee for ants?!

not to mention that a strong leader discourages war as opposed to a pansy who is likely to be attacked.

bernouts are just too young or stupid to know about the iran hostage crisis that ran on for months while jimmy carter did nothing, and literally ended the day reagan too office. and I mean literal in the literal sense.

Too cute. I live really close to a wolf sanctuary here. I don't think I'd recommend going up to wild wolves though.

This always make me laugh more than it should.

>ww3 less likely to happen Without a Strong usa

>wolf attacks

Wolf attacks for everyone.

I've never heard of any human being hurt by a fucking wolf, I guess it could happen but seriously they're not bears.

there are no point of importance in africa that deserves a nuke.
a MAD situation will ensure the annilihation of the 1st world not the 3rd

Those wolves were raised around dogs. Tail wagging is a domesticated dog behavior.

Cute though.

Wolves =White American Predator
Lions = African Nigger Predator

>general wolf attacks
>free wolf attacks
10/10

if that's true, then why are we overpopulated today after having had a world war?

can't you think of a solution that lasts more than 50 years?

>global wolf war!
lost it

I wonder why they also always include nuclear war. With whom is he supposed to have that war with? Russia? Putin and Trump are going to be bros. China? Chine respects strength and Hillary is the absolute opposite of that.

Really makes you think huh..

I like this one the best, because it has wolves in every panel and I like wolves.

Anyone got that gif where there's a white woman feeding a bunch of badgers at the top and some Immigrants getting stuff on the bottom?
The badgers all form a neat line while the immigrants tackle each other to get first.

:+1::skin-tone~4:

We didn't have enough nuclear weapons back then. Now is different.

Are you sure it's badgers?
I remember someone like that, but with squirrels.

It re-wolves around wolves!

>thermonuclear war

I don't know why, but the word 'thermonuclear' always amuses me. While it technically is correct, the only people that I've seen use this word are the weakest ones. It's like in their emotional tornado they are trying to accentuate this word - to make it more emotionally charged, to make the threat seem more immediate. Perhaps you have observed this, aswell.

I saved this. god knows why

super-gau? ;-)

trumps arrogance and lack of respect for others might cause severe diplomacy conflicts with nuclear capable countries, countries seeking to be nuclear capable or countries forced to be nuclear capable.

in addition, nukes are just bigger bombs, they don't change the way bombs work, which are always highly centralized in their destruction regardless of the tonnage

people should describe their deployment or their long term effects, not wank over a few strategically useless city blocks getting vaporized

That's nothing, check this out

I've always heard it used in the context of differentiation of fusion from fission.

>nukes are just bigger bombs
Not really. Regular bombs don't create EMPs, activate soil and spread fallout downwind. All out nuclear war would be pretty catastrophic, and I wouldn't expect any nuclear strikes to not be reciprocal.

Good example, yes. Too bad it's a specific thing for our language.

Indeed. Sure, nukes in general are a dangerous and effective force, but most people - and I don't exaggerate - often think about this scenario where a nuclear war literally breaks the planet and kills 100% of mankind. I don't know, for me talking about nuclear war has become a reductio ad absurdum. Even in my wildest dreams I can't imagine that ALL of them would be launched. Top military staff also have strategic goals, they are not super villians like in movies.

Arooo!

Christ, why couldn't it have been the muslims instead.

"Thermonuclear" refers to a fission-fusion bomb because the fusion stage is made possible by thermal energy from the fission stage. But the specific phrase "global thermonuclear war" is probably most popularized in the public mind by the movie "wargames" where it was the name of a computer simulation "game" that almost resulted in an actual nuclear launch

Mathus was wrong, and all you are espousing is code for kill all whi...
>Germany
Almost got me there, Achmed.

For real though, the only countries in danger of this is China and India. You never hear anyone wish to push these two to get nuked, just white countries, you fucking cucked kraut.

>, but with squirrels.

one is with raccoons

There is no overpopulation and birth rates keep decreasing.

Simply won't happen. He'll improve relations with Russia and maybe his tariffs will piss off China but they can just sell their shit to Japan, Europe, and SE Asia, plus Trump wouldn't give them shit for their "human rights record" because literally who the fuck cares?

was Carter actually intellectually disabled

Interesting. The term certainly is correct, but seems redundant. We don't call wars something like "large-scale competition with the use of high-velocity kinetic weaponry" to make it seem more threatening. Not trying to be speech-police but you can often guess what person uses these terms.

I didn't even see blood in that. Step up your game, senpai.

public executions would keep me from killing myself

can they steam it?

> and birth rates keep decreasing
not among the Sons of the Prophet (PBUH) inshallah

We need a momoji edit

> global wolf war

Yes please.

He was an intelligent man who was crippled as a political leader by his unshakeable Christian morality and simple peanut-farmer honesty
But his Moral Equivalent Of War speech was pretty redpilled, too bad he didn't realize the acronym would come out as MEOW and the whole world just laughed at him

...Wolf attacks?

What could've possibly been the reasoning behind attributing wolf attacks to Trump?

Is this just hebephrenic schizophrenia at work or is there actually a relation?

White people do shit like this
Then lock their car door when I walk past

white people are smart and good at judging risks

How did Trump get the pedophile vote anyway?

trump is forcing japan(you) to pay up for defending their assess with the US's nuclear umbrella.

Japan has already said that if the umbrella comes off, they'll find any means necessary to build harems of their own nuclear ICBMs and shock the entire male Japanese populace to fight for their country... just like old times, only this time japan have the nuclear advantage.

Im not the only one who's concerned with this, Rubio already mentioned it in a debate

how come WW1 and WW2 happened?

we had cool weapons from the industrial revolution and needed to test them

ww1 happened because a serb assassinated an archduke and an archaic alliance system dragged everyone into a war.

ww2 happened because of loxist jews, who love to say they are not in fact white.

Japan has already been paying the USA for defense, 51% of costs incurred if I recall, and if you think that Japan is interested in shooting nuclear missiles at the USA, you're as nutty as that guy who draws the comic

nytimes.com/1984/04/08/magazine/the-expanding-empire-of-donald-trump.html?pagewanted=8

>Asked to explain, he adds: What does it all mean when some wacko over in Syria can end the world with nuclear weapons?

>He says that his concern for nuclear holocaust is not one that popped into his mind during any recent made-of-television movie. He says that it has been troubling him since his uncle, a nuclear physicist, began talking to him about it 15 years ago.

>His greatest dream is to personally do something about the problem and, characteristially, Donald Trump thinks he has an answer to nuclear armament: Let him engotiate arms agreements - he who can talk people into selling $100 million properties to him for $13 million. Negotiations is an art, he says and I have a gift for it.

>The idea thathe would ever be allowed to got into a room alone and negotiate for the United States, let alone be successful in disarming the world, seems the naive musing of an optimistic, deluded young man who has never lost at anything he has tried. But he believes that through years of making his views known and through supporting candidaes who share his views, it could someday happen.

>The Wolves of Paris were a man-eating wolf pack that killed forty people in Paris in 1450. The animals entered the city during the winter through breaches in its walls. A wolf named Courtaud, or "Bobtail", was the leader of the pack. Reports of the animal suggested it was reddish in color. Eventually, the wolves were killed when Parisians, furious at the deaths, lured Courtaud and his pack into the heart of the city. There the Parisians stoned and speared the wolves to death in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolves_of_Paris

> General gassiness

Obama is the zinger president. Everything he says plays out like a bad Norman Lear sitcom where it's just zingers and gotchas piled on top of each other. The faggot really things he can be an executive leader that way. Completely off base.

because we were killing eachother and not the over populators

Shows that the wild animal is more trustworthy

>naive
The Left will shit on everyone with an R after his name. Even if they agree with a majority of their platform.

I'm in, let's start installing suicide booths everywhere

when did i said anything about japan attacking the USA? that's an unreal situation.

japan will use the nukes to defend against north korea considering nk has many times threatened to lob h bombs at japan before.

my biggest worry is japan has never dealt with their own hand at the nuclear trigger before, therefore there could be a big chance japan is going to go for first strike if diplomatic shitfliging happens with NK

seems good to me.

>Japan starts the nuclear apocalypse
Truly our greatest ally.

Thank you based Raccoons.
youtube.com/watch?v=tcuRSD69v2Q

> global thermonuclear war

Fuck I'm gonna go out and vote now

It's raccoons

Yes because the fucking dune coons have a Nuclear arsenal...