Why do people cheat on their girl? I went and got a massage because my body felt achy and more worn down than usual...

Why do people cheat on their girl? I went and got a massage because my body felt achy and more worn down than usual, but the asian masseuse decided she'd remove the towel and start getting me hard, she told me it was $120 to fuck her pussy, I declined, but it must have been a slow day because she said in her broken english that it was fine if I wanted to for free. Being that me and my girl lost our virginities to each other, I kinda jumped on the opportunity because I've been very curious if other pussy feels tighter (my girl is thicc and latina, I imagined asian pussy would feel like anal by comparison), and what do ya know, it felt almost exactly the same. It was cool being able to push her ass around and feel those nice perky tits, but overall yeah... pussy is pussy?
Why do people bother cheating? It just seems like such an awful thing to do to someone you care for emotionally for not much in return sexually.

I agree hole heartedly OP

you literally just answered to your own dumb question shit for brains

?????

asking why people cheat?
...right after you fucking cheat you retard

Yeah but dude I thought pussy was supposed to be different but literally there is no fucking difference I can just die now there is nothing new worth living for

Good lesson learned

Sarcasm?
All I am trying to do is comfirm it as truth.. does pussy ever feel different? Lwt me know guys..

Not everyone cheats or would. Sex is easy to get.

Same reason someone should steal. Some just do. Some do because they are desperate.

to prove their independence, to act out against family or friends, or because they don't respect others or themselves

I always want to be above it and I think it's my purpose to be that way.

I feel you dude. My girlfriend and I have been in a faithful relationship with each other for 4 year/we lost out virginity to each other.

No reason to cheat on her because pussy is pussy and faithful relationships are master race

>Why do people cheat on their girl?

It boosts their ego, a sense of conquest/accomplishment, being desired.

more pussy > less pussy

or their girl's got some perceived flaw.

>asian pussy would feel like anal
wat

Personally I cheat because my gf isn't always there when I need pussy. For example if a go on a business trip I will most likely try some of the local produce or if my gf is out of town I'll have to use a substitute.

Everyone always says it is super tight. Its not. Its actually a bit wider and shallower, Id say.

Richest persons in this world value what they have.

They do it to feel better about themselfs to feel wanted even though they might love their partner more then everything in the world its still possible for someone to want to cheat and explore don't feel bad about it just leave it at this one time u now know other pussy is not as good as ur wife's pussy that u own.

Damn guys, something has been wrong with me for a long time.. I needed this thread to open my eyes. Thank you. Least expected that from this place but here we are.

You know she's loose because her pussy has a price, not because she's Asian, right?

Wow man thanks. I feel like an asshole but thank you for understanding.
Interesting thought but I'd prefer to believe it this way that its all the same, makes life completely easoer to live.

>why do u play other games/read other books/meet new ppl? They r all the same button pressing/letters/miserable sacks of secrets?

Pussy leads to destruction. It's like NK where you never know if it nukes.

Nice castlevaina symphony of the night reference there

i think my entire mockery is nice

Not really. I have a decently long dick and have fucked 6 women, it's always the same. The two differences are virgins are more tight sometimes, but it's more obnoxious to deal with than anything (it didn't feel any better, just made getting in more difficult), and some girls aren't deep enough to take 7 inches in every position (like doggy). I hit their cervix, which is painful to them and means I can't go balls deep.

Only two differences I've ever noticed during the actual fucking. I have an oral fixation, so I eat a lot if pussy, and that's where I notice some differences, but yeah, there's really no point in cheating. It's just a way to get that nut which you can get literally any other way. Congrats, you learned that half the population has below average IQ, including yourself.

>yeah but it was just to confirm
gg justifying shit to yourself you fucking box of rocks