>meet nice chick who has her shit together
>end up at her house one night
>keeps giving me more wine
>tell her I'm not looking for cheap sex
>more wine user?
>next thing we're naked and she's on top of me
>mfw she "raped" me in SJW speak
>mfw would have fucked anyway if she just said that's all she wanted
>only part I regret is that she got me so drunk I don't clearly remember what she looked like naked
Best part is she's a civil rights lawyer and a SJW. Fucking hypocrite.

So are you going to post the rest from the active thread on /gif/ or what?

Men cant be sexually harrassed. We are programmed to want it everytime.

Above the pants hand job. That woman is classy

xvideos.com/video26142043/horny_woman_touches_strangers_cock_on_the_train

I'm familiar with the sauce. Thanks anyway my dude. What Im saying is OP took the same image and text from the same exact thread on /gif/ then just posted one image even though there's better content already in that thread. I know this is Sup Forums but the faggots not even trying to make a good thread.

Bump for more

you won't find any more videos
>Most men can't be sexually harassaed. They are always welcoming to women playing with their junk unless they're married or its a dude or something.

listen idiot.
any un invited contact is worse then harassment.
just because it's your fantasy to be treated like a sex object doesnt mean everyone is a fucking do like you. It doesnt matter how successful or your supreme alpha male totally non feminist mind tells you to say, you are wrong.

Did uncle johnny touch your pee pee mike?

faggot

Sorry you cant get a woman to touch your pee pee. Go find a gay guy theyll do it for free

More!

obvious troll is obvious

Troll or numale?

so far, we have the entire internet at our fingertips. live in a time where everyone records everything. unlimited resources

>one video and not even confirmed the guy didn't want it.

This shit doesn't exist.

So youre telling me that youd be alright if some blob of fat went up to you and started groping you? Or some dried up hag?

It all feels the same with the lights off or eyes closed

Women want it everytime too but since all they care about is dick and money they go all out and press charges for a big payout.

This is why you should only harrass women when youre homeless. Whats the worse that could happen, a free place to stay and some foor in jail?

Food

When I was 5 an older female cousin of mine would always try to kiss me and show me things I think she learned it from watching her parents do it. One day I remember playing in one of my uncles rooms and she came in there she made me undress because she's practically a giant compared to me she started doing stuff with my penis I honestly have little memory about this other than her putting it in her mouth and her just sitting on my lower body as I tried to ignore her and play my aunt caught us and because I'm the boy I probably started it or some stupid shit like that so I got yelled at and the rest of my family on that side all thought of me as some weirdo sometimes they bring it up jokingly but none of them really know what happened

Honestly, I know homeless people that try to go to jail on purpose. It's pretty smart actually. Free food. Free shelter. Not a bad idea, really.

It is. You might get unwanted dick but hey thats the price you pay for free shelter and food i guess

>Said the trap lover to the pussy boy.

So tell them, put shit straight and clear your name.

I'm so glad i'm a faggot. If i'm ever homeless i'll just go to jail and get free food, free shelter, and a free dicking.

Sure if your penis feels like a clit for a day why not take it out for a spin. But dont hate on me because you were molested by your grandma

I never knew of a faggot that had to pay for some dicking

>free aids

No hate my friend, only love.

Really, love ya buddy x

*Hugs*

It doesnt let me, some have sound.

No worries user.

*slips benis in mouth*

You've never been to county.

>be me, like 18 at that time
>with a group of friends and acquaintances on a friday night
>most of us are completely smashed, just chilling in the city centre
>I'm laying down on this stand
>legs spread, eyes closed and head tilted back while I'm trying really hard not to get sick
>suddenly feel a hand grazing my exposed belly and then going straight for my dick
>panicattack.jpg
>reflexively lash out with my legs and drunkenly tumble down from the stand
>turns out it was a female friend groping me
>she's petite, so when I kicked my legs I sent her flying into a wall
>we pick her up and have a laugh about it
>except for her boyfriend, who stares at me angrily but whatever
Not really hot or anything, but grabbing someone by their genitals while they are almost passed out is sexual assault. Not that I'm complaining.