Why the USA have everything?

Why the USA have everything?

name ONE (1) thing you got in your cunt that USA don't have.

i can't think of anything

Affordable healthcare

if you pay taxes and rarley use the service your seriously paying for a service you never use and probably lots more too in total

Alright, try this one: a non-binary political party system.

We have more than two parties you liar

Then why does every single US election revolve around team red and team blue? All the independent parties are drowned in the Superbowl red vs blue mentality.

c*talanes
m*rcianos
v*lencianos
and*luces
e*tremeños

Underrated.

Also free uni.

In my country you can have 0 parents and still afford health care and go to uni.

Realistically speaking, all democracies are like this. Just because PR hides it in the form of agonising coalitions doesn't change the fact there'd a red and a blue team in any government.

there's*

I'm now finishing my Master's Degree and have zero (0) debt.

t. madrileño

>free uni
Your taxes pay for that, nothing is "free." That mindset is the cancer of millenials

history

free stuff is the most retarded idea of the century.
people should only get stuff when they actually deserved it.
why would i want to see my tax money being wasted for poorfags paycheck where 90% of them are lazy violent future cutthroat?

The irredeemable political shitfest that's happening over here begs to differ though. The largest parties hate eachother so the eventual standing coalition will be an amalgam of all sides of the spectrum.

Doesn't change the fact that all politicians are petty cunts though, you're right about that.

Açaí and guaraná.

poorfags education*

Ahem

>52 week or more. The whole year paid vacations!? So everyone never works and gets paid. No wonder those cunts have shit economies.

Wtf I hate my country now

Real Banitza

>everyone
Only moms wuth new-born babies, to be exact

a World Cup

Maybe map should include a title then. But my original statement still applies.

>nothing is free
True.

Now go, look at poor middle class in usa and tell me how good is for young people to take loans just to be able to compete for the job in future?

And take in mind majority of them will eventually fail and some are retarded so they do genger studies. I would say pretty fucked up start at life.

Dear indonesia, i know nothing about your country, but the general idea is that filthy rich people can pay higher taxes so the dirt poor peasants dont have to die on streets. Sure, there will always be abusers and neets, but that is something i am willing to pay for.

Maybe it has something to do with us being white. For me, living here is good. Everybody here has chance to make uni degree. Still majority are too lazy / stupid to do so.

Conscription
A fucking year of unpaid labour in some shithole of a country. A literal vaste of time, not to say about physical and psychological abuse