>tfw converted my parents to brexiteers

anyone else subtly red-pilling their family? feels good right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw converted this first post into the best post

this is my favourite new meme XD

what did you say that changed their mind?

Just small things over a few weeks, mainly criticizing the leave campaign and using emotive arguments about patriotism. Also pointed out to them that they couldn't name 5 MEPs or the head of the EU commission.

Plus it helps that they are anti-immigration. They only wanted to stay in because of fear mongering from the BBC etc.

My mother and brother are now avid Trump supporters because of me. Family is easy if they're not overly politically inclined.

Being first post and declaring it to be the best post is the equivalent of going on a Kikebook post and saying "First!!!!111".

Go suck some tree sap leaf.

My whole family are voting remain and I'm very happy with that, I didn't have to do any converting!

My family were always going to vote leave, thank god, though I've had a harder time of it trying to convince my uni mates to vote leave.

I even said "that's not an argument" to a girl who said it would make her holiday slightly more expensive.

Good man

we will see who is laughing come June 23rd friendo

Indeed we shall.

Protip:- It won't be Failage and the Kippers.

kek I say that too. kind of autistic but nobody knows how to respond when you just say they have no argument.

My friends are Uni retards and will probably vote to stay, so i'm gonna try and convince them in some way not to vote. not sure how to do that yet

Convinced my parents and sister to vote leave as well as a few friends.

GET ON /r/unitedkingdom

AND START DOWNVOTING THE KEKOLDRY

people who use the argument that our holidays will be more expensive or that we won't be able to travel in the EU need to fucking kill themselves.

/r/unitedkingdom is cancer, they're all fucking cucks theres no point in even trying to have an argument as you will just get downvoted out of the thread

Accidentally converted 4 not-so-close-friends to vote stay. Not much, but then again, I hardly give a shit either way.

t. shill

Indeed.

there's also no point in preaching to the converted here

we need to diversify their opinions

there is nothing to stop us from using both forums

My parents and my sister are now diehard Trump supporters, thanks in large part to me. Although admittedly I was redpilled by some of the guys in my Army Reserve unit first. I'm now working on the rest of my extended family, starting with the most wishy-washy abs gullible nephews, nieces, aunts, and cousins. Grandparents are all dead but if they weren't I'd bet they would vote Trump. Also my coworkers are coming around for the most part, but the SJW assistant manager bitch that works evenings is always on the lookout for non-state-approved thought, so I don't speak out too much in order to not get fired for being "racist".

Red pilled the entire office.

Five are now going to vote Leave, three aren't voting at all, and only one is going to now vote Remain "because I'm worried about the impact at passport control" I shit you not. She'll give up sovereignty and democracy just to keep walking through the green channel.

I've got four weeks left to convince her there's more to it all.

Oh, and we all loathe the muslim invaders now, too. All it took was just showing them what was going on in Sweden and Germany without comment.

Chuck, I've told you already your wife's son isn't able to vote yet.

>tfw mum was already telling me to vote out before she knew my opinion on the matter.

Keep up the good work Nigels. Maybe you will be there for D-Day 2.0 after all.

My father subtly red pilled me way back. Whenever I see him now we now crack edgy Sup Forums jokes when either of us spot a kike in a subversive position of power akin the the merchant minute and in jest bemoan that Hitler was right.

He's voting remain because "fear of the unknown" and the fact that all vocal remain people a greasy tories like IDS and Gove. Despite him being as eurosceptic as they come and my protests to look beyond the cunts running the campaign.

Vote Leave was a mistake.

That feeling when you convert co-workers to brexit because of my boss going off on a rant about the EU.

Yeah my mum pointed at the screen when the news was on and said 'they aren't english' about muslims. I said she was a racist xenophobic bigot, to which she replied "so what?".

>mfw the brexit happens and the EU will have to reform to keep other countries in or it'll fall altogether

>And then move onto accepting Turkey, inviting them into the EU with free movement.

Have fun pal, hopefully you can come over here while you can or at least pull out the EU.

>the EU will have to reform to keep other countries in
They'll try and economically punish the UK and tighten the screws on the remaining members. They've made it completely clear that they're not going to reform it under any circumstances.

>tfw no mom any more

how eurosceptic are Poland?

Very. Until you threaten to take the EU gibsmedats away.

>He's voting remain because "fear of the unknown"

Remind him that a Remain vote is basically a green light for much deeper EU political integration. And we're not going to get asked about this again, ever.

I have converted at least 10 people I know to stay. I prefer evidence and facts to racist conspiracies.

I slowly redpilled one of my cousins that Muslims are scum after the migrant crisis started last year. First with the Open Gates flm and then a slow stream of articles in Breitbart, couple of infographics and general shit about mudshits being oppressive rapists that hate women and need to be cracked down on, couple of redpills on the local Somalis where I am too heleped.

Bonus points, she's a police officer kek

t. Goldman Sachs.

I expect a referendum or just attempt to exit without one if the European Commission keeps on going all out to enrich Poland and force sanctions on them that take away the gibsmedats

6 of my family members voting out. M.B.G.A

You've got about four weeks lest to either bring him around, or at very least abstain from voting.

You can do this m8. He's not a brainwashed SJW, he sound pretty clued up. He just needs a few nudges.

Vote Leave was a deliberate stitch up of the Leave campaigns. Ignore it, it doesn't represent Sup Forums so why would it represent your dad?

I was trying to convince my parents to feelthebern. They redpilled me into Trump to save me from being a cuck. God bless them

You need to separate the economic thing from the political thing.

It's perfectly possible to trade and cooperate without being bound to a very inefficient political union.

My mum's gone full redpill and I barely even talk about politics with her

I'm lolbertarian, so I'm pretty enthusiastic about the UK leaving. I wish the EU was kept only for its common market & freedom of movement perks but it's never gonna happen obviously. Hopefully one thing leads to another, brexit to czexit and the whole rotten structure will come crashing down.

t. r/unitedkingdom

>There are people in this thread who aren't printing posters and hanging them everywhere

> Family party today
> Some family members say they don't want to leave because it means changes.
> Say there will be exciting new possibilities of trade and connections with the commonwealth and the rest of the world. Who says we have to trade exclusively with the EU.
> See the hint of adventure in their eyes.
> Aunt admits she would like to see where this would all lead to.

I feel like I turned them from remain to undecided at least.

>> Some family members say they don't want to leave because it means changes.

This is what will cost Leave the referendum. Remain is the known incumbent, and the incumbent in general elections always gets a boost near to the election date.

Burger bait is the most delicious of baits

It's already done lads, he's already posted his vote of I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=N14U5ZE-N2w

When I last saw him I showed him the above video and said a vote for remain is a ringing endorsement for people like him. He said something about him being dead anyway and not handing power to Boris fucking Johnson.

I failed ye brit/pol/. Fuck Vote leave. Fuck the Torres for hijacking this campaign to play out their party political civil war.

>Fuck the Torres for hijacking this campaign to play out their party political civil war.

If it wasn't for their party political civil war, we would have never been given a vote on this in the first place. There's a barely-concealed disgust from some sides that we're even daring to question this thing in the first place.

It's the best part of the EU referendum. Whatever the outcome is, there is a good chance of the Tories partly imploding. Anyone have a good guess what Boris will do after the UK votes stay? Come crawling back to Cameron/Osborne?

Refocus effort onto someone else. Balance out his error vote.

You can't win them all m8, people are weirdly contradictory sometimes. Just neutralize that accidental Remain vote with someone who wasn't going to vote.

>Anyone have a good guess what Boris will do after the UK votes stay? Come crawling back to Cameron/Osborne?
He'll go for a leadership bid to succeed Cameron backed by a bunch of pissed off Eurosceptic back benchers.

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

kill me now

Converted the two British people on my Steam friends list.

Everyone I talk to.. All I say is "DID YOU SEE WHAT THE JERRYS DID THE GREECE?"

I just really want to se things say "Made in GB" again..

No, talking to my parents about politics is like talking to a wall. They will not accept facts or logic. All my dad can respond with is MUH UNIONS

Very nicely done chap

I wish I were English so I could vote out. Stay strong, my brothers.

I try but...cucks gonna be cucks, I guess

Britain is truly lost if Brexit doesn't win.

Wish I could do this as well. Sister is a massive fucking liberal "feminist", literally tumblr material but at least she's not fat. She's dad's favourite as well so he's gotten corrupted with her influence. My dad's more centre-y but getting swayed towards the left. My other sister vots green and my mum is also very liberal.
If I told them I support UKIP, or want a Brexit or that I don't want any fucking rapefugees here thne they'd disown me. I'm joining the RAF in a year or so tho, so won't have to go through this suffering for much longer.

tell them for the bants

>Tfw the majority of the UK still thinks these are peaceful migrants.

We're done.

>tfw voting leave
>tfw voting for Corbyn's Labour in 2020

Feels comfy lads.

>corbyn

Changed the mind of my mate and his girlfriend. Tribal tory voters, its genuinely scary how little the average intelligent person knows about tariffs and how they work.

My friend thought Germany could set tariffs on goods coming to the UK.....

Britain is fucked and you know it

I hope you enjoy the independent People's Commonwealth of Britain, comrade.

>Not understanding how trade works

Tariffs and restrictions on trade serves no one. The expression trade is better than no trade comes to mind. This is obviously something Merkel subscribes too as shes has already stated a very reasonable brexit package

Another day, another Brexit shill thread

It's just fascinating that you keep shilling, even though almost EVERY poll so far has STAY winning.

But what is even more funny is that you keep shilling Brexit on Sup Forums. It's like shilling Stay in university. It's fucking useless because obviously all educated people will vote Stay.

oh look its the med kit of the EU

I think I've pushed more into remaining out of sounding hard edge racist, I think it's better if I don't do it now.

I keep on saying stuff like "i want white christians here, i just dont want roving paki rape gangs, fuck me right"

Oh look it's the guy who is against immigration but his people are one of the biggest groups of immigrants

H Y P O C R I T

I honestly can't decide which way to vote.

Prophetic

Not against immigration, just against mass immigration and think Britain needs to control who comes in and also what they offer to Britain.

Because a British C of E engineer is the same as ALLAAAHU AKBAAR.

Doing gods work there laddy.

Literally dead weight for working class people. No matter how many charts you show.. The small amount of pros don't add up compared to all of the cons.

Most British immigrants are from Eastern Europe and not muslim.

I mean dis guy dead weight.

So fucking what? Every country we go to, on the whole, we improve or provide economic benefit.

The British Empire was the greatest socio-political entity of the last thousand years.

Oh not you again fuck off clock-maker

And why do you want it to change now?

>"muh we want more democracy!!!"
British Empire was never a democracy in the last thousand years.

The idea of change is scaring a lot of people so make sure to remind them that things will also change if we stay. Voting remain IS NOT a vote for things to stay the same, it's a vote for further european integration, becoming part of a superstate with a european army. Giving up our sovereignty. Letting more countries like Turkey have free movement into our country as the EU expands. Voting remain will be voting for our country to CHANGE into a state of the United States of Europe.

):

Isn't it safe to say that all of this is fine. Just sand people dammit...

Voting Stay is a vote for the future of the United Kingdom.

Who votes Brexit:
- Edgelords from Sup Forums
- Neets (muh migrants took my job, what? no I don't want to apply at that company)
- Anarchists

Who votes against Brexit:
- Normal people
- Patriots
- Tax payers
- Educated people
- Democratic people
- Europeans
- Economic analysts and scientists

Well, it's pretty obvious. You can either prove what a special snowflake you are and vote out, or be someone who cares about the FUTURE of his country and vote STAY.

The majority knows what's good for UK, but do you?

I'm genuinely curious what it is about the EU people like. What part of being sucked into an anti-democratic superstate do you think is a good idea? What will you do if the Commission decides to reallocate your wealth via taxation to poor oppressed refugees? Vote them out? Sorry Nigel, they're unelected and make your laws!

As much as I'd like to believe that, the Express doesn't count as reliable for anything

Are you one of those shills paid to do this? The same shit copied again and again like the other threads.