Messi has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta combined

>Messi has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta combined
>He also didn't have Messi to finish his assists
How is he a system baby?

Never won anything outside Farcelona

So?

There is zero proof that he makes shit team good.

But there is.

jesus christ I've never seen so much damage control in my life, in less than 8 days he will be completely exposed for this season yet again and there's nothing you can do about it you assblasted messhit fan now get your vsVenezuela and vsRealSociedad NFL-tier stats and get the fuck out of my Sup Forums you dumb sad sack of aboriginal shit.

Assists are the most useless statistic ever.

Xavi and Iniesta, mainly Xavi, dictated the play of the entire team. Those two were just as responsible as Messi for Barcelonas success.

followed closely by "shooting effectiveness"

>Facts are damage control
Argentina would've been out of the world cup long ago if not for Messi and Barcelona this season would be 3-4 without Messi this season
Go pick some pockets you subhuman gypsy

i think it's cute that people think missi isn't a system babby :3

>Get BTFO
>Sperg out
lel

you're a little obsessed aren't you mate

>not saging the village rapist's threads

>buyern and halal
he's raped both, like your dad did your mum after picking her pocket

>like your dad did your mum after picking her pocket
>Go pick some pockets you subhuman gypsy

Have I stated a lie? No, we all know that's your culture

I've noticed that brits on here like to suck on missi dick more than argies and spaniards even

why?

We respect good footballers when we see them
He is the system OP, guardiola's tactics relied on him. How many strikers had the ability to drop into midfield to help retain possession, dribble and move in tight spaces due to no speed in ball movement so teams where always set up against you and finishing ability to do what he did? Probably 1-2 in the history of football would be able to make that system work