Have to make a Chirstmas list, genuinely can't thing of anything I really want

Have to make a Chirstmas list, genuinely can't thing of anything I really want.

I'm heading out to college soon.

What should I ask for?

Other urls found in this thread:

didntknowiwantedthat.com/product/dancing-cat-speaker/
droold.com/cuisinart-vertical-waffle-maker-lets-pour-batter-spout-make-perfect-waffles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Multitool/knife

Audible account

A good knife set. Laundry detergent. A microwave and/or mini fridge, depending on if you're moving into a dorm without them. Coffee pot and grinder.

One of these

What about stuff clothes wise?

Would do, but probably won't fit in my dorm all that well...

bump

Depends. Do you have enough of everything? Do you want to change your clothing style for college? If so, then you probably need a lot of clothes. If the climate of where you're going to school is different then you should get clothes for that. If it gets cold where you're going, get a warm jacket. If it rains a lot, an umbrella or raincoat. Socks are always good to have a surplus of. Nice underwear are great as well.

Don't forget the bleach to go with the detergent

Indeed. Even more important though, dryer sheets. Why bother to dry your clothes if you don't have any dryer sheets?

didntknowiwantedthat.com/product/dancing-cat-speaker/

Should I ask for a briefcase?
Or are backpacks the way to go for college?

Practical shit you need, flatware, dishes, cookware, vacuum, shit like that

If you have everything you need, why not ask people to honor you by helping out those who do not?

I like kiva.org. making micro-loans to those around the word who lack access to capital. When as loan gets repaid, you can either cash out and buy yourself something you need by then, or send the loan out again.

I think that's more an aesthetics thing. I found a backpack to be more convenient but a bookbag looks better.

death

I tend to dress more preppy: button downs, khakis, sweaters

Is that a good style to go with?

I'm not helping some buck tooth Somalian buy a dozen chickens to start his egg business. Get real faggot

You get to pick.

I specialize in hot Asians, but that would be up to you.

you are college-age and you still make a christmas list?

droold.com/cuisinart-vertical-waffle-maker-lets-pour-batter-spout-make-perfect-waffles/

Senior in High School

Not OP, I'm 57 and still make one. My wife shares out ideas from there-on with family.

If you're a shit cook and are in classes constantly, ask for a crock pot cookbook. Good meals that you just prep in the morning, cook through the day, very little hassle, and depending on the ingredients most recipes are pretty cheap.

Depends on the people you want to befriend and how you want to be viewed. Dress like the social groups you get along with best, or want to be a part of. Preppy is generally a safe bet as far as how professors will view you. You also have the opportunity to redefine yourself and dress completely differently since pretty much no one will know you. I would guess that with a smaller school you probably should be more conservative in your clothing style but at larger schools you can dress however you want as long as your dick isn't out.

People make a lot of judgements based on appearance so it's good to pay attention to how you present yourself.

Also, are you moving into a tiny dorm or an apartment? Will you have a kitchen or are you going to be relying on cafeteria food?

Don't know, waiting on announcement from schools, but most like Virginia Tech, NC State, or Texas A&M

I'm guessing you'll probably end up in on campus housing in a tiny dorm for a year or two. I recommend at least a year of that but that also means you can ignore most cooking stuff besides a microwave. You could probably still get a crockpot but I don't know where you'll do food prep or if you'll even want to when you can just buy food from the cafeteria.

bump

bump