Another rainy day in the PNW. Time to work on my Neckbeard Pepe painting. What are you fags upto today?

Another rainy day in the PNW. Time to work on my Neckbeard Pepe painting. What are you fags upto today?

Feel free to post dem Pepes. I need the inspiration.

Blessed be the Pepe that forgives the Newfag, for they know not what they do.

Shamless self bump.

Come on Sup Forumsruhs Share a Pepe. Show me what inspires you...

Niggers

Washington cuck

very nice

OregonFag here bruh. Who got dem Dank Pepes tho?

Thanks. I have ZERO artistic abilities so I'm pretty stoked with how it's coming along too.

The shade of green I use for Pepe is called "Hookers Green." I dunno why but it makes me kek everytime I read it.

Where in Oregon? I live in SE Portland

So-Lame fam. Also, SE PDX is a shithole. Mostly because all of Portland is a shithole tho nawwhaImsayin?

Made this stencil too. Any of you fags into Farts and Crafts?

Kirkland guy here.

I'm still in bed, with my dick resting between the butt checks of my black girlfriend/submissive while browsing Sup Forums on my work phone.

I've painted this today

kek, ty user

Let's see more of your fuckslave user. Might help inspire me...

Great rendition user. Truly inspiring indeed.

>pepe

faggot

How can it be a "shithole?" PDX is full of young rich dynamic people

Sweet greentext bruh. You want a hug faggot?

>blacks
>in King County

you had me there user
kek

>Pepe
is a symbol of racism co-opted by the alt right. It is cringe to be associated with that shit anymore.

PDX is full is hipstercucks and the fat lesbos that cuck them. The whole city could collectively OD on the heroin they revere so much and I would not bat an eye. Fuck that place and anyone that doesn't agree with me.

When did greentexting on Sup Forums become inappropriate? That's what we fucking do here.

>anymore
>implying

A "shithole" would be a place where you don't wander into bad neighborhoods, user.
PDX is OK, you're just a faggot about SJWs.

Nah bruh we're takkin it back just like nigger and faggot.

and here you're not just "trading" "rare pepes" ("rare") (cringe) you're actually using paint skills to produce them. You, a semi-grown man.

kek, fuck you

You make no sense. Don't wander into? Everywhere you go in PDX you wander into shitty neighborhoods. Wtf are you on about?

fuckloads of fit ass bike chicks with sweet PNW pale creamy skin
lots of great food
lots of great beer
fucking pumping music scene
great art scene

>but i've seen portlandia, hurr durr durr durr

"We"
Keks abound. You think coming to b makes you a part of something. Cuuuute!

PDX is full of people working well above the poverty level. There are no "shitty neighborhoods."
Stop being an alt right faggot scared of "hipsters."

nigger .. RENT ME A ROOM!!!
> be me get sick of niggers
> Move to Midwest . jpg
> FUCK THIS ..

lrn2greentext or gtfo

You're a fuckwit. PDX sucks ass. It's full of CaliforniaFags and any true Oregonian would agree Portland is a real shithole. Move back to San Francisco faggot.

Why aren't you living somewhere cool, like Memphis or Nashville, then?
Why do you torture yourself here?

You niggers can't even have a bike path without it being over run buy junkies and nigger crackheads tryin to beg for money. Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?

I only rent rooms to camwhores bruh.

>any true Oregonian

I love Oregon. I don't live in Portland. Read the thread before you reply faggot.

you must come from a seriously small town
kek

No. Go to some fucking country-ass shithole. You're breathing my oxygen here.

None of those fucktards were from Oregon tho you stupid nigger.

i'll cam whore my cock for ya " Brah"

>so? they're still better than hipsters

DOUBLE KEK

I followed it very closely. It was many a kek user. Fuck those out of staters tho. They don't belong here.

You do realize the entire PNW is going to get filled up with climate change refugees?

It's already happening.

Born and raised in Portland. It's a nice little city with a lot of character. Fuck that Portlandia show for exploiting it, and the faggot tourists that all wanna move here. Also, fuck the people who talk shit about Portland who don't even live here, and try explain to Portlanders what Portland is like. Twats. Glad you're not in my city.

Typical PDXer nonsense. Have fun becoming New Francisco faggot.

lived in Lynnwood , WA. as a kid.
Someone or ANYONE !
find me a place out there !!
FUCK OHIO!!!

Also, I come to your city to get drunk, tag, and piss anywhere I fucking please. Good times.

Cool man. So do I. I hope people keep pissing everywhere and tagging shit here. Keeps the yuppies away

no. faggot