So someone posted this here yesterday and it's pretty fucked up

So someone posted this here yesterday and it's pretty fucked up

i tried following the watermark with a russian keyboard and found the site, but it doesn't let me any further in than some front page with nothing on it but categories.every click on a category shows a different page but instantly sends me back to the start.

there's this one too

Yeh, that mangled cock is pretty fucked up. Wtf happened to him?

Wonder what it's like to get paid and fuck dead cold corpses.

prolly pretty awesome

Idk what happened because people were more concerned discussing if you'd get a disease or not from fucking a corpse in the thread from last night

i dont know why someone do this shit. dead bodys smells like the shittiest thing on the world. when you smell it once you will never forget it.

Fake af

Edgelord

they're definitely real, compare with images of real corpses who've been dead for a couple hours

Fake and gay

Holy fuck. A necrophiliac who has found his dream job. Beign surrounded by your fetish. I want to become a teacher.

mexican cartels? they do this kind of shit

Hot.

As I said before I have no info about this unfortunately

>Yesterday
What a newfag

Wow so edgy

nah, it's some guy who works at a morgue. his online alias is NecroLord, and i think he comes from some russian website where a ton of his pics are watermarked from. theorized there's 300mb worth of these images but aren't hosted anywhere visible because a lot of them are with teen/young people

Wow such an old fag

I didn't say the origin of it was yesterday I said someone posted this here yesterday cuck.

sauce??

Photoshop is a myth .. it doesn't exist .. everything your see is true and faithfull reproduction ..

>300mb
REKT

MODS MODS MODS

i managed to find a few compilation images on cutedeadguys oddly enough, searching more other people were concerned with uncovering more of his content until they realized he had images with kids in them somewhere (no idea how they know this out without seeing them) and so seemingly lost interest. best bet is a site called Жecтимнoгo but i haven't figured a way in

haha is that patrick XD

Post it fag

literally copy and paste the russian text and it's the first result in a search

>calling for mods in a gore thread

You dont belong here, reddit is that way >>>>>>

>literally
Fuck off, for real

love this

>gore thread
Not just a gore thread, a thread about corpse fucking and Necrophillia is illegal in some parts of the US and the rules clearly state that discussing anything illegal is not allowed hence necrophillia, this not just a "gore thread"

Prove those women are dead

>illegal in some parts of the US

Well, what about the other parts and the rest of the world? We have a right to act out on our necrophilia.

if this is as fake as people wanna believe, it doesn't break any rules.