How do you guys feel about cuckold impregnation?

How do you guys feel about cuckold impregnation?

Personally, it is my strongest fantasy.
I want it to happen to me and raise other men's babies.

Still it is hard for me to accept myself, so I struggle a lot.

Do you think I should seek to change or just go with it?

Fuck the bot that keeps posting this thread.

Kys sage in all fields

I just have a regular preggo fetish so if you're going to be posting more photos like this alongside your faggotry then go ahead.

Dis?

Do it

It is not faggotry.

Wife her while she pushes one out

Kys op

I wish these were real

that's hot Opie. I'd donate my sperms for that all day. go with it Bro.

I feel you and all cucks are pretty fuckin disgusting but w/e floats your boat pal, more power to you

Thanks, guys. It's nice to get some empowering replies here.

bump

Having a young beautiful wife who you love so much and surrendering her fertility to other men.
Accepting your role as a REAL cuck by raising her biological kids as your own.

The bait is fucking real. Either that or you’ve been taking the bait every time it gets posted and you actually believe that this is a normal and acceptable thing to do

>bad cucks unacceptable
>better don't do what I don't like
>just don't do what you wanna do, man. that's what life is about, repression

I agree OP. I want my GF to be impregnated by more powerful men. It just seems right

Lol, what a fucking cuck.

Looks like my wife, on my kitchen counter...

What do you guys think about getting an exotic wife, like from philippines or some shit like that?

You're obviously a faggot, but at least you typed "a lot" and not "alot" like most illiterate niggers that use the internet. You should probably still kys though you fucking cuck.

Like her?

Thanks, nigger.
I really do appreciate it because english is my second language and I've never been in an english-speaking country.
Sure.

Congrats, Sup Forums. This is genuinely one of the most disgusting threads I've seen in the decade I've been here.

Anybody know her name?

This is one of my fantasies as well, but from the bull side. The big worry I have is later getting sued for child support.

Thanks, man. I am actually proud to be the OP of this thread.
Then again, I post it several times every day.

You can sign a contract that leaves the child in the hands of the cuck and makes him the legal father.

Nigger.

B

It's hot. Every guy my wife has fucked has cum inside her. Only down side is she's fixed so the chances are really really slim. Either way her pussy getting filled is so hot

Kys op

>she's fixed

wh-

brah its really not as hot as it sounds.

I had a cuckold relationship a couple of years ago. I would work away for a few weeks at a time, my gf had permission to fuck others.

She would confirm she had been fucked and tell me the details on the phone while I jacked it but that was it.

Get home from astint and she tells me she is pregnant. I quickly realise its not mine. I ask whose it is. She doesnt know. In fact she doesnt even know if it will be white

Lil slut had been living on tinder getting fucked nearly every night.

cuckold pregnancies suck

???

Hahahaha fucking loser

Humans dont get fixed

Well she has her tubes tied. How ever u wanna classify that dick weed