We need to do something about this sick fuck...

We need to do something about this sick fuck. We have his face and a location should be somewhat easy to find considering you badasses swatted a sicko that murdered a cat with an axe and had nothing go on other than he was in the woods and was wearing a mask. If this thread dies, please start another that picks up where we left off. Thank you.

reddit.com/r/rage/comments/7h1zii/a_boy_posts_a_snap_of_him_throwing_and_injuring_a/

People on Sup Forums openly admit to having sex with animals so whats your problem with killing a cat quickly ?

Nvm, he threw it.

But still, sex with dogs is worse than hurting a kitten minorly.

You believe I don't have a problem with people raping animals?

No but there are assloads of zoophiles on Sup Forums and youre pissed over someone throwing a kitten. Sure it's a terrible thing to do, but the guy's probably in jail now and he didnt hurt it alot

This incident is very recent. I'm "pissed" over both of them.

Oh

That explains

i remember when Sup Forums would take a bullet for a dead cat to catch the killer. you're all shit now. and no i'm not going to help. i don't have the time or resources. i'm just saying Sup Forums was a proud community at one point.

> you guys are pathetic, why are you not helping
> nah, I can't help, don't even ask

go fuck yourself, reddit

Bumping for Justice!

Anyone who knows the sick fuck who threw the cat, speak up.

You don't have to say who you are, but please tell us who that guy is.

Do you fucks not remember rule 0?

YOU DONT FUCK WITH CATS.

Sup Forums in its golden years would have found him and threw him off a building by now, ffs

Old Sup Forums would have found him using some obscure detail of the background. Then they would have sent pizzas using stolen credit cards. Then one user would get brave enough to go leave a necklace in his mailbox. Another would follow and die of an aneurysm on the front steps.

Bump

Any updates? We have alot to go off of. His face and a pretty good look of his neighborhood.

Bump

What ever we will all die eventualy, you are fighting a dead cause

Not a personal army request because I have nothing to gain from him being brought to justice.

Crying for a fucking cat while thrump just pass the biggest fucking tax reform for the rich? Gtfo get your priorities straight

twitter has already been all over this. Forget Sup Forums. None of these trap jerking faggots can do shit

you want someone to suffer consequences of being doxed
kys fagget

daddy trump himself could ask us to help bring isis to justice and you newfriends would still post "hurr durr not ur personnel armee"