Indian women

Indian women are a Sup Forumsacks wet dream:
>traditional values that go back thousands of years
>family oriented
>excellent cooks
>karma sutra!

Why haven't you married an Indian woman yet Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/indias-rape-epidemic-an-ugly-colonial-myth-reborn/16781#.VQtSTuEkRvV
youtube.com/watch?v=-3E9oaseIPs
youtube.com/watch?v=DaD3kHc1Gh8
youtube.com/watch?v=EL3QAuJnwDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because nobody wants to marry them.

> tfw have a qt Indian doctor
she's always giving me hints to fuck

I'd love to marry an Indian girl. Any non-Swedish girl really

>karma sutra!
You're trying too hard. That said northern indian girls are pretty. Not sure how they behave in person but they don't look bad, not like abo looking sri lankas or darker southern indians.

>traditional values
Indian culture is the most bullshit culture to ever stick around. It values complacency and self-obsession. It's only valuable cultural book is the sexpervert manual for men with small penises.

>family oriented
Because if they aren't they get thrown into a fucking fire.

>excellent cooks
Men in India are better cooks than women.

>kama sutra!
See point A.

I spent a month in India during college. What a fucking lame marsh. Everything worthwhile was made by the Muslims or the English.

The sooner a drug-resistant e. coli strain wipes out Calcutta and Mumbai the better.

Nepal is nice though.

Their pussies are gross. I've fuck ed like 20 dots and everyone of them had nigger roast beef looking cents.

The oldest civilization on earth is nothing because I said so
>the post

Anyways
I don't mind North Indian chick (which are really the only types of Indians here) but some of them can be really bitchy.

Gee I don't know maybe the fact they are fucking disgusting has something to do with it?

Few of the Indian girls where I live are anywhere near this pretty.

Indian chicks are just as slutty, m8. All women are the same. You fucks need to stop assuming that just because a whore is different race doesn't make her any better.

Reminder that only indoeuropean Indians are of value.

The rest can go fuck off.

>indian women in the west
Run away fampai. Trust me on this one. They're whores just like all the other girls. They have no traditional values - they rebel against their family every chance they get. They're ashamed of their culture and skin color. They can't even speak their own language.
t. guy who has an Indian sister

> Not white
> "Indian women are a Sup Forumsacks wet dream"

No, they aren't.

Degenerate.

You do have a point. Ugly or not, women in general are shitty and won't change, they'll only play around to get what they want.

> Everything worthwhile was made by the Muslims or the English.
Let me deep throat some Hindu architecture on you - 1

>>family oriented
Indian women really aren't as submissive and feminine as you would think.

The can be violent and crazy. They yell a lot. They can be even more feminist and career orientated than white women are.

>the india is redpilled meme

spiked-online.com/newsite/article/indias-rape-epidemic-an-ugly-colonial-myth-reborn/16781#.VQtSTuEkRvV

literally worse than the west; all the 'women are frail and need protection laws with none of the thin veneer of supposed equality to keep it in check.

youtube.com/watch?v=-3E9oaseIPs

youtube.com/watch?v=DaD3kHc1Gh8
make sure to read the comments on this one, lots of indian women talking about how it's 'justice!'

why do you think we see so many indians on here? they put up with the same shit we do.

Let me deep throat some Hindu architecture on you - 2

POO

>muslims

they fucking ruined India wtf

Let me deep throat some Hindu architecture on you - 3
Whole temple made from chiseling a mountain

You have to wade through hundreds of thousands of 'em to find a looker, m8, the effects of cousin arranged marriages for centuries.

>t. guy who has an Indian sister

Let me deep throat some Hindu architecture on you - 4
Hindus had built an fucking university in 5th century A.D. later turned into a buddhist monastry.

Yeah yeah I stomped all around Hampi and the Amer Fort. It's pretty shit compared to Tikal and literally any Incan city.

I've noticed this too. Almost every Indian girl I know acts like a blonde and speaks with a vocal fry like it's 2004.

Most of them date Indian men exclusively, so I wouldn't call them ashamed of their culture, however.

The smell is not a meme

curry does something terrible in your bowels

'they' (pretty much all shah jahan/aurangzeb) built a few nice things, though they decimated the locals first and then used them as slave labour to do so. pretty sure the taj mahal was actual the ruin of jahan as it bankrupted him and ended his empire.

>chiseling a mountain
>can't fucking make their own building so they have to carve something already there

Crazy horse monument is still bigger

Really? Ever visited the mysore palace? Pic related.

you have to deal with her family

good thing there's billions to choose from then. there are some lookers around on the streets, hell even some of the urchins can be pretty cute and many of them would probably do anything to become the wife of a rich foreigner

Cuck

I assume there was supposed to be a picture of Ellora here? Place is pretty cool. Basically Markarth from Skyrim

Ellora is different site (also made by Hindus)
This is (pic) the one I was talking about...

t's sad how their whole "Islamic Golden Age" was basicly leeching from India, Persia and Egypt, and all they gave in return was turning them into a shithole

how come there are so many sites at the same place that are not connected? were they like small town sized apartments that didn't interact or what? the whole place together must be the size of a city, and the architecture is very similar from what I can tell, so why are they separate little enclaves?

Pretty much.
>they came
>they saw
>they conquered
>they forced them to convert
>they ruined the land and left after taking something of value
Fucking mudslimes. At least brits and dutch left them trains and electricity and made it so they had some semblance to modernity and didn't force their religions down their throats. Muslims just fucked them over and left monuments that are basically giant middle fingers to the natives.

I've never seen an attractive Indian woman irl they are literally shit tier, Bollywood lied to me.

it's literally covered in shit

If you are talking about taino indians or the mexican ones then fine if you are talking about the ones who can't poo in the loo then fuck you.

Even if she's hot and smart, she can extradite me to the land of the designated shitting streets and get a million dollars with a claim of
rape. Any chance of that is too much.

The ones here are bitchy high maintenance princesses that you have no hope of marrying unless you're Indian.

Not worth the trouble.

Reminder that Indian prayers are called pooja.

India was like Europe (metaphorically), It was a geographical term used to describe a place which had many kingdoms of brown people having the same religion (During the hindu rule)
Like their was a basic theme to build a church in Europe there was a basic theme to build a hindu temple but they had slight differences between them and way different interior.

I fucked a pretty hot northern Indian girl, kind of Pakistani looking. I liked her and she liked me but it just never would have worked out because of her families views on miscegenation, which I respect them deeply for.

You should see a doctor if your shit looks like that.

makes sense that way. walking around somewhere like Rome there's a random giant fucking cathedral hidden down every alley.

They don't seem to have the predisposition to liking S&M the way white girls do. I need a bitch that wants to be tied up and beaten.

>getting into relationship (god forbid marriage) with a gypsy
Whoever does it make sure to stream the ending.

On the plus side they gave us bro-tier Sikhs.

Yep. Anyone who has spent any amount of time around people from India know they smell like they haven't showered in days ALL THE TIME.

poo in loo

youtube.com/watch?v=EL3QAuJnwDY

BOOM BOOM BOOM

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Indian women are a Sup Forums wet dream:
>Traditional values of shitting in the street
>having 50 children with every shitskin on the street
>put shit in their food
>get raped so much their pussies are loose.

>The oldest civilization on earth is nothing because I said so
Factually incorrect. China was first.

They aren't housebroken.