Sup Forums I need some advice here

Sup Forums I need some advice here
>be me live with roommate (best friend) in apartment
>grew up together, known each other forever
>he is pretty shy and reserved but he has a super cute gf
>she stops by like 3-4 days a week, we all hang out a lot, I get to know her well

>fast forward to last night
>three of us hanging out, drinking, watching TV, playing food ball and pool
>i start to get pretty drunk and i'm not thinking straight
>roomies gf smells like cocoa butter, seems in a playful mood, we're joking around and when she gets up off couch and i kinda slap her butt, make it jiggle. don't know what i was thinking
>best friend was kinda out of it and he didn't notice what happened
>his gf blushes, knew she liked it
>we start flirting more and more through the night when her bf isn't looking, kinda becomes a little game
>end of the night, roommate and gf go to bed, and i stay up for a little
>she comes back out about 20 minutes later
>gets on my lap, we talk for a little and start kissing. I then take her to my room and give her (her words) the most amazing sex of her life.
>she goes back to bf, i fall asleep. Next morning, she is still acting a little flirty with me but i'm sober so I'm realizing the consequences of my actions
Here's my question Sup Forums. What do you think the best way to proceed would be. I need honest answers here. She was pretty amazing in bed but also THATS MY BEST FRIEND'S GF. Would he eventually find out? By the way, we'r all in our early-mid 20s

I wouldn't give advice to anyone who has done what you did to your best mate
>in before white knight
>you're a cunt I hope it happens to you one day

Two options: Tell him absolutely everything that happened and maybe throw in a lie about how she initiated the flirting, or continue to fuck her behind his back and feel the guilt of knowing you're hitting the same shit as your best friend

so should i confess to him what happened and try to move on. you think we could still be friends afterward?

I agree, you chose to do it OP. Tell your friend. If you are his friend it is the least yoy can do. If she did it with you she will do it with others.

You're a piece of shit,

don't do unto others what you wouldn't do to yourself

>fuck his best-friend's girlfriend
>best

Kek, you're not a friend, you're a fucking moron.

Yeah right
>hey user you ma best friend
>i fucked your gurl
>pls dont mad
>we still bruh ey ?

The fact that you've already decided that you won't tell your """"best friend""""" makes you a complete piece of shit and a weak-willed faggot.

Kill yourself, nobody likes people like you

kek you're either underage or you're a complete retard

That her?

You're a piece of shit.

fuck you

The thing is, it seems like he and his gf could get married, they are a great couple. I think I know for a fact the only reason this happened was because we were already so close. She really makes him happy, which is why it's such a shitty situation

Say nothing. Admit nothing. Call her a liar if she tells him.

At least until you move out.

Obviously he’s not gonna want to marry her after what you/her did behind his back. Who would blame him though? Face the consequences. Tell your “friend”.

Enjoy loosing a friend for a piece of pussy !

You have opened that floodgate. So when ever she gets clise to his friends, she can just fuck them behind his back. If they get married it will deteriorate and he will find out eventually. You will be great ammo for her in a fight. Would you rather him find out from her or you.
Be a man and tell the truth. You may lose a friend for a while but with time you,could become friends again. Though you would actually have to act like a friend.

seconded.

>op
>a faggot

This shit has happened to me before. I walked in on that fuckshit. so if I was in your shoes I'd fuck her like she was mine alone

You must be a special kind of stupid, does a girl cheating on her boyfriend with his bestfriend look like marriage material to you?

Well shit. I just told him and he said his girl already told him. He said it's ok, thanks for telling him just don't do it behind his back. wtf? is he a cuck or something

gr8b8m8

OP here, i think this guy
is what I'm going to do.
Probably tell him sometime tonight
Thanks Sup Forumsros

Once a cheater always a cheater. Who knows if you even were the first. If she gets away with it, there will be no stopping. Help your friend and tell him before he marries her. Do the right thing at least once.