So recently on Snapchat some fucker posted himself throwing a cat towards street damaging its insides causing internal...

So recently on Snapchat some fucker posted himself throwing a cat towards street damaging its insides causing internal bleeding. So yeah it died sadly, which is why I'm trying to spread this info as much as possible to maybe ruins this dick heads life forever Snapchat: obeycharles1234
Old Instagram: ft121ggggh
High School: AB Miller High School CA.
Address of Incident: 1346 N Parkside Dr, Ontario CA
*Please RT or contact the police if you live near this area* Please help get this bitch the life he now deserves

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/moonlightdlx/status/936922559408246784
facebook.com
twitter.com/bull75_/status/936897064784371712
instagram.com/_charliearechiga_/
twitter.com/FontanaPD/status/937006759771643905
instagram.com/aktive_kr3ws_909_/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's with all the Christmas newfags trying to get personal armies

inb4 not your personal army, but what a dick to kill a cat. you have the video?

Yes I do but can't seem to be able to post the full thing let me post it in parts i guess

Also I wanted to state I'm not looking for a personal army just asking for people to contact police if they live near the area or to spread this news if they are able to. Also I'm trying to find a way to post the video to show everyone.

Here is the video converted to a gif

Don't ever fuck with cats unless you want Sup Forums ruining your life

Exactly ^

Can someone bash this fuckers face in pls?

Does the school have an email?

Bumping
This isn't a personal army thread, clearly.
Maybe this can get some traction.

How do you know this cunt op? Whats his name too

bump for justice

Let's get black Twitter on this too. They have more of a mainstream influence

Bump for justice towards adolescent dickheads.

here is the video guys

twitter.com/moonlightdlx/status/936922559408246784

It's not a personal army request when cats are getting murdered. We have sent cat killers to jail several times before, I don't see why we shouldn't do it again.

normally I'd say NYPA dumbass, but this is a fucking cat. I'm on it, i'm emailing anonymouse

Do we have a name on this fuck yet? I like to have a name when I send death threats

i’ve tweeted at the school as well

OP here thanks everyone for the help please this fuck must be punished for his actions any help is much appreciated

his snapchat is obeycharles1234 so I'm assuming charles

Oh, and it's even Caturday. Who knew an animal abusing cunt would get fucked up in one of the most ironic ways?

I bet his name is Charles I mean its in his snap

his name might be charlie arechiga
facebook.com slash charlie.arechiga

Bump

its caturday

OP is not a fag

He must be killed.

is this the same guy?

Bumping

Bumping so we can get this guy gang raped by trap sissies

Bump

cat's fine

Bumping in memory of the poor cat, rip my dude

Approved
Got a name yet?

we don't want him

first name probably Charles

Ontario is like 20 miles away

>personal army
>asking for people to contact police if they live near the area or to spread this news

That is what personal army means, newfag.

shut the fuck up, it's not like this is a "hey 5chan help me get back at my ex XD" post. this guy killed at cat

apparently the same guy also posted a video of him and some other guys beating someone to his instagram. fucking psychopath twitter.com/bull75_/status/936897064784371712

GTFO! You have three threads on this topic.

REPORTED!

you sound underage
are you underage

yeah, same hair, skin color, eyes (i compared many times)
Let's email the school this picture as well as the gif of him throwing the cat

Supposedly this is the guy who recorded the video.

the school's website won't load can someone else try

>twitter.com/moonlightdlx/status/936922559408246784
it also shows his personal info in the link just to let you guys know

this is exactly why we need to kick all spics out of america they are wild animals

I hate to say this

Cats are an invasive species.

It's legal to kill cats in most states now, many European countries, and Australia.

It looks like the cat was dead before he threw it.

>instagram.com/_charliearechiga_/
his ig

Not that I disagree with your point, but I do think the cat was alive. Hard to tell though

bump

twitter.com/FontanaPD/status/937006759771643905

Australia? Got any proof?

>cat was dead before he threw it

Watch the video with sound, you'll hear a littly cry of the cat after she lands

There are things any decent human being cannot accept. And this fucker deserves to get fucked up.

You keep the shit ones and send the good ones to Australia. I love spic food.

Hitting an Animal is Illegal in Canada. Imagine the punishment for killing one. in the video it is heard crying after hitting the street.

Apparently there was a post on his ig of him and some friends beating up a black dude.
twitter.com/bull75_/status/936897064784371712

Bullshit, is clearly alive and screams on landing in original vid.

Leave

its the same here in NZ, cats kill native birds so its legal to kill them

Til.

I honestly don't understand why people get angry at this type of shit, like you eat meat which is literally killing billions of animals a year. I'm not vegan or vegetarian, far from that, but I'm just not a hypocritical fuck.

Somebody just posted "hurting cats" on 4 chan.....blood is about to spil......someone get me popcorn

BUMP

You guys are all faggots fuck that cat

Exactry

Killing for meat is okay so long as it is done humanely.
This piece of human garbage isn't killing for meat, it is killing for fun. Because it derives enjoyment out of it. It's sickening.

Why is a cat special but a cow is tortured and killed for his meat on a daily basis? And yes I am a vegetarian...

simply cause you dont understand doenst imply that everybody is such an autistic fag as you are.

We've had a bunch of white people abuse animals on camera too, you too fucking dense to bring race into it?

I personally want to murder this kid

see

Thanks for the chuckle

he cute

He's killing for fun and popularity. Only a fag does this kind of shit. Even shows himself and everything.

me too.
i sometimes get sad over killing a bug or even when I throw out old stuff, but I'm pretty sure I could stamp on his face until his brains oozed out onto the pavement and not lose any sleep over it

Email the video to his high school and local police

Sure smells like summer in here.

This kid is so fucked once we get him

You're the newfag if you've never helped solve an animal abuse case

I reported the thing to the Ontario SPCA.

Ok what if it was a dog in that video? Would you give a fuck then?

Kid is a goof

>AB miller high

No fucking way, thats my old HS
Ontario is like 20 min from me.

yes of course.
dogs have feelings too

Thanks for posting this. I hope people will find the information useful.

Bump. I'd throw the fucker myself straight off a cliff if I knew him.

WHats his full name???

Ok good. Im satisfied and I will stop playing D advocate

I live in rancho, I went to los osos

Apparently this is his new insta
>instagram.com/aktive_kr3ws_909_/

ya cats are the golden exception to NYPA, anyone who throws a cat into traffic should also be thrown into traffic.

Humans biologically aren't carnivorous or omnivorous. Atherosclerotic plaque, which is in basic terms, a build of fat in the veins and arteries, is a disease that only herbivorous animals can get, as carnivorous and omnivorous animals aren't genetically predisposed to the disease like herbivorous animals are.
With that being said, humans do kill and eat meat for fun. Not to mention, what the fuck is to kill "humanely"? Killing in of itself is inhumane. Is killing swiftly humane? In that case would the guillotine be deemed humane?
Where is the line drawn?

I think this is him

Kitty. : c

Cheering you up with pic related