HOW DO WE KILL NET NEUTRALITY?

HOW DO WE KILL NET NEUTRALITY?

we cant let our shit be taken

moot supports shutting down net neutrality because people are using online sites to spread lies against Jews.

jew spotted

>jew spotted
jew spotted

YOU WANNA PLAY THIS GAME MOTHER FUCKER?!
>>jew spotted
>jew spotted
jew spotted

Ohhhhh you motherfucker you dun fucked up now!
>>>jew spotted
>>jew spotted
>jew spotted
jew spotted

nigger detected

jews spotted

FBI monitor Sup Forums like a hawk. It won't get shut down faggot.

IT IS AN OFTEN USED TACTIC TO MISREPRESENT THE ARGUMENT TO CAUSE A LACK OF PROPER DISCOURSE ON THE TOPIC

KIKES ARE HERE PAYED TO POST TO REMOVE NET NEUTRALITY, OFTEN UNDER A GUISE THAT NET NEUTRALITY IS A BAD THING, EVEN SAYING THAT IT DIDNT EXIST IN XXXX YEAR SO WHY DO WE NEED IT NOW

THEY ARE TAUGHT HOW TO DISPLACE YOUR BELIEF AND MANIPULATE YOUR ABILITY TO ADDRESS THE TOPIC

DONT EVEN ADDRESS THEM

SAGE

the last one was shut down because the people raged. we are all just standing by right now and letting ourselves get raped.

gotta spread the news and the hate against these shitty people that are here to "protect" us

more youtubers should make videos to bring attention the sheeple

SAUCE?

underage? sauce?

I don't know but I do need more of this girl

It really doesn't matter. It's a jewish funding scheme. They'll still die off in 20 years regardless of what they do. Wait on it.

i can tell your a beta by the way you allow your self to be a bystander in your own life

learn to be a man

Do nothing. It's going away soon. If you were right and we didn't need it and the broadband industry is capable of self-regulation, great. Less government interference is good.

If you're wrong and they decide to fuck the internet up just to make a few extra bucks, write your congressman.

This isn't the end of the world.

i can tell you're a jew because of your blatant jewness

Sauce on the girl?

More of her operator

holy fuck im pretty sure i went to high school with this girl

pics pls

instagram and facebook pls

dont vote trump next time maybe

where you from mane?
its my girl

yep they fall for it everytime, he got his (You)'s