So whatcha drinkin on this fine evening gentlemen?

So whatcha drinkin on this fine evening gentlemen?
>pic related

>also deus vult

glen fiddich 12

its noon here

some cheap wine. my livers start to hurt as fuck after rum/day, so I'm having a break with a soft drink.

are you south or north, got any snow yet?

CLEAR YOUR THOUGHTS WITH SPEYSIDE

Drank 4 German pilsner beers.
Now drinking this insanely smokey whiskey from Aldi.
I've had smokey whiskey before but this one is SMOKEY.
Mixing with Coca Cola.

sounds nice dude

drinking german pilsner, later i will drink one of my scottish Whiskys

bump

Bells Two Hearted ale

bummp

Are you my twin?

Water
Alcohol is degenerate.

you know it brother

Do you know what fish do in your water?
Eeeeyeew!

>blended
>mixing with…

aguardiente blanco

wshisky my dude cant remember thr brand so you know its working

I just discovered this. Suntory. Japanese Whiskey. Actually, a lot of people refer to it as "Japanese Scotch" because, when the Japanese started mass producing whiskey in the 1920's they basically just tried to imitate Scotch. It's actually pretty good. I'm curious what the "good stuff" tastes like.

At least it's not a single malt.

I'm not a massive whiskey fan.
I could drink £500 whiskey and it would be the same as drinking £20 whiskey to me.
I'll mix whiskey with coke for ease of getting fucked.

Probably some Budweiser or pbr. Maybe some micro brew later that's about it

had some weird drink a junkie gave me like two hours ago, feeling pretty done right now... also doing some dilaudid right now

Glengoolie.

Lagavluin 16 year old

The tears of my enemies.

Bulleit bourbon neat. Also playing ICG:SS because I'm a faggot and I got an SSR Mio on my first ever ten pull

apple juice, maybe a can of coke if im feeling rly crazy!

>drinking apple juice in 2017

enjoy your cancer

I love how all the photos are stock images and not taken "live". The Black Grouse is excellent with rich, peaty notes. The Gentleman Jack is fine for every day. As is the Makers Mark. The Remy Martin is VSOP, for special occasions.

fuck taking pictures and posting them online I'm drinking goddammit I don't want to social media this shit you goddamn acoustic nigger

Yeah yeah, you sound like a real poser. What are you drinking? Rum and coke? Vodka Tonic? Oh, oh, I know! A Shirley Temple. (Coke and grenadine)

Anybody else try this? It was flat as fug, any suggestions?

starting on these

look at this fuck from the future

good shit?

Poser? How did you get that

i like that you felt like you had to explain what a shirley temple is.

Drinking some Malibu. Nothing too strong or hard, but It tastes so fucking good. It's like drinking coconut juice with a bit of alkohol but you barely feel the alkohol

TIL alcohol is spelled with a K

firstly iam in the states and that is a 1 but done correctly with the line under it
i like it warm, its lager so its usually only good warm.

I don't care where you're from, the year 2027 has not happened yet

fuck off, i fucked up my one iam not gonna do it again

and iam keeping your GIF

;)

Ty I'll give it a try if I find some

GIMME THAT 20

You didn't fuck up a 1 you literally wrote another 2. Please tell me what happens in the future Mister Time Traveling Man

do you prefer coke? have you tried with just club soda or ginger beer? i dunno seems kinda silly to bother with flavorful whisky and then mix it with a strong flavored drink like coke.

fuck you its a 1 like the picture i will show you after i google it

Started with beer, then some Naked Grouse blended whisky, then Pilsener, now a bit glass of fine Baker´s 7 years old

So like I said in the other thread. Absolut vodka with Fanta.
Also eating sunflower seeds.
tfw no small tiddi gopnik gf

>warm steelies
you disgust me. but I love ya bc steelies are my go-to drink. i use to drink them straight and ice cold when I was a big time alki. now i put some lime or lemon juice in them.

Having a couple of Jameson and Ginger ales. And I have a 12 of Yeungling for when I light up my fire pit later

You're acting like I don't know what a 1 looks like. You wrote a 1 in the month. You wrote 2027 in the year; just accept it

Fuck yes bro. I am taking it easy tonight with some Vivant Big Red Coque and Founders All Day IPA. But Two Hearted is my all time fall back and go to.

Lol

those floss sticks are top tier. i can't believe i was using floss like a absolute pleb until about a year ago.

Tits. You must be a woman.

why do you carry so much cash? are you a trucker? or sell drugs? contractor? just seems a bit strange in this day and age.

hey i wanted a fancy 1 for the fucking year so fuck off huh cool

warm beer is great for me, i used to be a huge alki as well but i ended up in coma like 6 times after chugging 8 of these down with in a few hours for 2-4 days at atime and for some reason iam still alive

Man i always have few in my wallet

FUCK YOU NIGGER APE

It doesn't matter, I like to have at least a k in my wallet

My thread died, so let's keep this alive!

I'm still on Black Labels!

Drinking Sobieski and Orange/Pineapple juice
Watching Youtube, and about to play skyrim

ya it is nice to have cash on hand

....with milk

Oldschool.

milk?

Pisang Ambon is common in Europe.

Jesus, I'm drunk..
I meant to say Pisang Ambon and Milk is quite common.

Nothing but the best fire water.

freak
I drank more 211 than any reasonably person should back in my day

no. absolutely not. it tastes like how a hobo's pee alley smells.

sorry Sup Forumsrah... that's fuckin slummin it hard... gonna hate yourself tomorrow

FUCKING EAT SHIT NIGGER APE

>Drunk off milk products

do you like eating puke?

A shiraz, looking forward to a glass of bubbly at christmas though

That's an appropriate response.

same here, 2nd day in a row with 6 of them just for me
nah, the only thing iam gonna hate is the heart burn i get when i drink
only if you let it dry out,

The true amber nectar.

Brew Dog Jack Hammer

Protip: Never choose your liquor for its price. If your palate cannot tell the difference, always buy the cheapest option. But make sure it was your palate and not your pretentiousness that made the distinctions.

Brewdog.

Drinking a Dead Pony Club myself.

Agreed. Start cheap and move upwards 'till you find your taste.

If you had been a proper opponent, Mr Trump, your enemies would now be too dead to cry.

What's the abv. on those?

Except that a Shirley Temple is 7-Up with grenadine.
Coke and grenadine is Roy Rogers.

Originally Ginger ale and grenadine.

Faggotry confirmed. Carry on you glorious fuckass no one cares

Jack Hammer 7.2

you are all plebs

In most bars, ginger ale is made by adding a splash of cola to an iced hurricane of 7-Up. Schweppes and Canada Dry never really caught on.

Baka bakatari.

Which is a shame, because Ginger ale goes really well with a lot of spirits.

Ardbeg 10,fine sir

Yes, so much so that it is really worth making one's own ginger ale. Not all that hard to do and you get a superior product.