D&D Players of Sup Forums

I'm just going to leave this here:

i.4cdn.org/tg/1464290960824.pdf

>females get +1 wisdom

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dungeonsdonald
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They should also get -4 strenght. Also how the fuck do you fight in this? No matter who you attack it will be racism and xenophobia. Or do you just fight whites?

See it's like we always told you. D&D is a stealth occult ritual for summoning demons.

you've gotta be fucking kidding me

I once played a D&D game where the plot was basically, blonde blue eyed elves are trying to exterminate all the humans.

The Dungeon master's wife was a Jew too. He was a Jews dindu nuffin and if you say otherwise, you are no longer my friend type of person.

So, Nazi elves that look like ideal Aryans except the point ears and small body frames. Wife is Jewish. He has his head up her ass.

Check page 10: penalty score for racially motivated incidents, roll for:
>Dirty looks
>Stereotyping.
>Exclusion
>Insults
etc.

It needs to be revised.
Blacks Whites Asians
+2 stamina +1 intelligence + 2 Intelligence
-4 intelligence +1 Strength -3 Strength
-1 Wisdom +1 Charisma

Women be default have -3 strength, +1 Endurance -1 intelligence

>The dwarven bartender spits and says "we don't like your kind around here."
>My kind?! That's racist!
>Well yeah, you're an elf...
>I shout "ELF LIVES MATTER"
>A gnome sitting at the side of the bar says "all lives matter."
>I make a micro-aggressions check.

The fuck? I thought you were trolling

Nope, is all there...

>females get dex bonus
>males get strength bonus
There I fixed everything.

I prefer Dungeons and Donalds

twitter.com/dungeonsdonald

This is actually surprising redpilled, am I the only one actually reading it?

lol 99.999% of RPG players won't give a shit about this.
They might have pushed their retarded leftist ideas in video games, movies and tv shows but playing tabletop is all about imagination and even if they make mechanics that give cruthces in stats for women and blacks then GMs will don't give ashit about it. Most of GMs tailor game mechanics for themselves anyway. This is retarded and pathetic attempt of thought control that they will never be able to push unless there is a SJW commisar present during ever tabletop meeting.

Most mechanics are ridiculously complicated, too. It's actually easier often times to just pick some important parts, improvise the rest, and then it's less of a hassle for everyone to actually have fun.

>This is retarded and pathetic attempt of thought control
You obviously didn't even look at it. Judging a book by its cover is dumb.

>"The position I hold being that free expression and the vision of the author or creator should trump any and all other concerns – including diversity, representation and so on."

>"Some research suggests women to be more Neurotic, agreeable, warm and open to feelings, while men often report higher assertiveness and openness to new ideas."

>"Weirdly, gender differences in behaviour and personality seem to be highest in egalitarian and wealthy societies with more gender choices and less overt where life is harder and choices are more restricted by necessity."

>First video games
>Then tech
>And now table top
can women not ruin one thing?

This was written by a man and it actually has some pretty cool ideas for including prejudice in roleplaying games. You're just assuming it's terrible because of that stupid title and rainbow fist.

>"In some modern Muslim societies, which we consider repressive of homosexuality, there is institutionalised pederasty of young boys which is somehow culturally acceptable in a way homosexuality is not."
ahahahaha, it's even fucking redpilled on muslims

I ain't reading all that shit you nigger.

>Women get +1 wisdom

Okay... fine whatever, they should take a huge penalty in physical scores

>Women get +1 Con

Okay now this is just retarded.

kek

a males sleight of hand is still better than a females.females have more natural flexibility but not for coordination or speed compared to males so how can you justify that?

>women roll 3d6 for charisma, men roll 1d6+1d10
>women
>more charismatic
>than men
my
fucking
sides

Womens suffer pregnancy, Give +1 Const. to a girl that gave birth instead?

>women have higher charisma due to higher emotional intelligence
>women have higher intelligence due to higher emotional intelligence
>men would have more wisdom but since women have higher emotional intelligence, women roll higher

This shit is retarded

That's literally the plot of Skyrim, though

this

Who in their right mind thinks D&D needs more rules?

>"One, offensive, stereotype that may have some factual basis is the notion of ‘retard strength’ in which people with mental disabilities are – apocryphally – supposed to have more physical power than most people. There may be some basis to this."

HOLD THE DOOR

>Men are better fighters
>Women are better theives
>Women also look better in leather armor
I'm OK with this

>men lack the emotional intelligence of woman
>because of this and woman intuition, + 1 wisdom

my sides

Too soon, man, too soon.

According to the manual, women roll 2d6 for strength instead of 3d6 for men.

emotional intelligence is probably my favorite euphemism for manipulation skills

All pen and paper RPGs I know are extemely gender neutral and try to avoid intra species racism.
Everyone is truly equal.
Why the fuck are SJWs trying to do away with this?
Isn't this against their interests?

>blacks
>higher strength
this meme is retarded
They should have some bonus speed free perk, with maybe higher constitution

Greater Agility would be a perk, they would get a modifier to each dodge or cover roll.

>females get +1 wisdom
Which universe does this take place in? Kind of an interesting plot idea, though it does stretch credulity a bit far.

Took me a minute to get the joke in that picture

Found the jew.

Because of cunts like this one. They entered this world because "hurrr look at meeeh ima suppa special cwool girlz XD" and procede to dismantle everything for the sake of attention.

We need a fucking alien invasion or an apocalypse. Otherwise these retards will keep spreading

Nice try, I'm Irish Catholic. You fucking kike.

No, that's the inverse plot of Skyrim- for the Nords.

I dislike how charisma works in D&D, it's very catch all. It's not really something that can be changed, because of how entrenched the 6 stats are in the game, and for essentially the first pen and paper RPG, it's a pretty minor issue. Charisma should be broken into negotiation and conversation. Men would get a bonus in negotiations, like bartering, diplomacy, ect, while women would get a bonus in conversation, for skills/abilities like gather information and other more personal discussions.

>"I’m cautioning you, however, that games writing – along with many other aspects of geek media – are a fucking minefield currently and that goes double if you’re white, male, straight or ‘cisgender’ and triple if you’re interesting in realism or controversy"

>"I have been pilloried, boycotted, petitioned, blocked, blacklisted and have had to use occasional pen names to retain employment in some instances. It doesn’t matter what your actual attitudes or intentions are, you will be damned anyway if you annoy or stand up against the wrong people"

Seriously, he may be a liberal but I'm pretty sure this guy is on our side when it comes to politically correct thought police and games.

The whole point of RPGs is to escape reality.

Bringing in all the petty, miserable things from reality are counter productive.

This is why most RPGs give no statistical difference for picking a gender. The character is whatever you want it to be without being hampered by things about reality you might dislike.

It's a good thing all actual d&d groups are basically bros joking about rape and creatively sexual use of magical objects.

You fucks didn't read the intro, he says he's just doing it as an experiment to see how modern day ideas of diversity would play out in a DnD setting. The author isn't an SJWs, he comes at it from a fairly balanced perspective

I read this earlier on /tg/ and its actually quite good.
Useful tables how for NPCs will respond to that special snowflake half-elf half-orc transexual that the girl with the blue hair always wants to play.

The whole village can recoil in disgust and when she cries about it you can give her this handy little book that explains why people are mean and don't like weirdos and she should feel privileged they didn't burn her character at the stake.

The title is so close to satire I was surprise the content wasn't full on SJW bat shit crazy, or some high power level trolling.

>deception
>persuasion
>intimidation
You can add skills to the game whenever you want. You can then talk with your DM about using your proficiency skill points on those instead of other ones.
Usually, if you're DM is good, you'll get different bonuses to conversations based on how you play your character, your renown, race and known affiliations instead of adding skills.

It was definitely not what I expected with that fucking title and rainbow fist, I'm glad I chose to read the whole thing though, gave me some ideas to maybe talk to my DM about

>that guy that flirts with every female
Fucking stop.

No, I was a human Paladin. I had to save the female elf character from several rapes, which the DM seemed to impose every session.

>he knows I'm a jew
>I'd better call him a jew
That is you right now, m8. Getting angry about it only proves the point.

That's my kind of DM.

Whatever man. Read the thing, or don't. I've just finished it and it isn't what you think it is.

I did read it. It's pretty bad.

Fuck off you and your pandering, these rules are garbage and unnecessary. You didn't read shit otherwise you'd know it's just
>let's find some more buzz reasons to give +1 to women characters

The beauty of D&D is the possibility of going beyond this attention whoring

Emotional intelligence is the ability to immune your own decisions to your emotional state and the ability to solve the conflicts induced by others people emotions.

Women suck at this.

>I had to save the female elf character from several rapes, which the DM seemed to impose every session.
Good taste

Okay, cool opinion. I for one liked it. I wouldn't want to use the mechanics in it, but he had a lot of interesting stuff to say about everything from crippled/cursed PCs to sjw critics.

I'm guessing you're the one that didn't read the whole thing.

That sentence is dead wrong tho, Thailand and Iran are poor but both have more ladyboys and trans than western societies.

He wasn't even talking about trans there... just talking about men and women. Read the fucking thing yourself jesus christ.

>Much digital ink (and blood) has been spilt taking about diversity representation in tabletop gaming
Those poor poor little fellas were institionally oppressed by those mean nerds

Don't bother. I'm pretty sure it's either a woman or nu-male who's defending this.

>This booklet intends to examine these issues in and of
themselves, outside of the current state of controversy and
to ask – rather - how we might better simulate the plight of
minority groups, understand them within the context of fictional
worlds, make allowances for player-characters who might seek
to buck those societal trends or allow characters – through their
actions – to affect social change within the game worlds.

No. The mechanics are bad and the political philosophy is just as bad; has a good point, and I'd add to that the fact that D&D serves as escapism from identity politics.

I understand that you have an opinion about OP's manual, but your opinion is a bad one and you should re-examine it.

>written by a man
>advised by women

HAWWAH

So first I'm a jew, now I'm a woman or perhaps a 'nu-male' whatever the fuck that means. Can I be a black jewish transgender asexual communist otherkin next? I just want to really fit the mold of your imaginary adversary.

>women get bonus WIS

Shouldn't it be CHA?

>now I'm a woman or perhaps a 'nu-male' whatever the fuck that means
>whatever the fuck that means
Nu-male feminist confirmed.

>Even people’s discomfort around alternative sexualities can be
a two-edged sword, useful for intimidation or putting people
off their guard while, at the same time these stereotypes can
swallow up opportunities and lead to hatred and even violence.

I like the idea of a party that includes a gay character (inflicted by the GM on whoever made the most cheesy min-maxed character) and as a result they're ostracised by all they meet (except those faggoty elves of course) and relentlessly pursued a a group of paladins obsessed with purging the unclean.
Will they use the token queer to intimidate the peasants with a fate worse than death and live a life on the run, or flee to relative sanctuary of the elven lands and face constant casual racism and hiked up prices?

Tons of great story hooks in world filled with bigotry and hatred.

I support this attempt to bring more everyday racism, sexism and homophobia to RPGs.
And if anyone complains hand them the friendly rainbow coloured rule book with politically correct explanation of why the world hates them and hopes they die.

Yeah this is hilarious. OP fucked it up most people are not reading it.

The text is much more interesting than the tables.

What the fuck is this.

This is a weird mix of pandering and the surprisingly redpilled implications of putting said pandering into a game. That said, this is a complete waste of time, as pretty much any DM with even middling experience should be able to cheese this shit in their head. Not that you'd ever need to though, as most people just want to play the fucking game and don't get hung up on unimportant shit like this.

well sleight of hand/pickpocketing isn't just based on hand speed

females will have lower speed but better fine motor control which will even it out or imo makes their pickpocketing even better

Pre-amble to butter up the unsuspecting SJW.
Before you hit them with the harsh reality that only their fellow party members will have anything the do with a female elf.
The rest of the fantasy word will treat her like whore.

Take this bit about disability.

>For much of history those with seriously debilitating injuries
>were simply out of luck. While an eye-patch, a peg leg or a hook
>might allow a man to stay active and useful, other injuries that
>would prevent a man – or woman – from working would reduce
>them to begging unless they had family or accrued wealth to
>look after them. This went as much for old age as anything else
>and while injuries or infirmity might elicit sympathy that didn’t,
>necessarily, relate to assistance – part of the reason people had
>such large families.

You can clearly see where the gender neutrality has been edited in, it reminds the player that while people pity the cripple nobody will actually help them, and it closes with a subtle reinforcement of the idea that a common woman without a dozen children is a failure.

Play a paraplegic lesbian dwarf in a custom engineered wheel chair I FUCKING DARE YOU

a universe where DnD rules are all out of whack?

James Desborough trolls SJWs all the time. He's a faggot though.

>safe spaces in muh tabletop
The only weapon left available to us is ridicule.

Who the fuck would play a piece of shit like this except feminazis and their cucked boyfriends?

>women have greater emotional intelligence
LOL

true
IRL female pick pocket gangs are a menace.
No one suspects the cute girls and while one distracts the other takes.
Only choosing male or lesbian targets obviously

Pick your least favourite edition.

Someone in the /tg/ thread seemed to be claiming they were a femanon who had been mercilessly harassed by his evil gang of thugs. No evidence but then it could have been someone from here having a laugh.

>All of these paragraphs saying things like
>Women have superior emotional intelligence
>Women have better intuition
>Men take more risks and are more aggressive

Next section:
>Gender Stereotypes

Post birth abortion?
Sure why not.

>Another thing to consider is the existence of tribal and warrior
>cultures in fantasy worlds. In these cultures – regardless of
>magic – those who are crippled by injuries or born ‘weak’ may
>well simply end up culled. These kinds of efforts are also good
>markers to designate Evil gods within the metaphysics of the
>game world. Punishing weakness and failure with the ultimate
>sanction.

I feel this so much. Why do people have such a massive problem with escapism?

I think its because CHA is often linked with physical appearance as well in these things, like ugly races automatically getting a CHA penalty.

They're only good for looking good

>Took me a minute to get the joke in that picture
>a minute
are you severly mentally handicapped? Did you drown as a small child?

Gary Gygax wasn't a leftist cuck. Female humans were limited to max 18/50 STR in 1st edition AD&D.
Overall I prefer the Moldvay & Cook Basic-Expert D&D rules from 1981, which doesn't care about differentiating STR (and many other things) for the sake of KISS. In fact the entire system is just two 64-page books (a significant part of which is lists of monsters, spells, and treasure/magic items).

>A male half-elf is only as strong as female half-orc
Race mixing every where. Absolutely disgusting.
I want my 6'6" Amazonian warrior women to be a least as strong as some filthy half breed.

Orc mating with higher races tends to be rare, in part due to the fact that their charisma is terrible, and also because they tend to be of Lawful Evil alignment.
Even an orc/human offspring maxes out at 12 charima.
I'm pretty sure EGG even wrote somewhere that such offsprings are typically the result of rape.