Greeks and Albanians

Besides language and sometimes religion, aren't they the same people pretty much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VsqamfmyL2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no. you might as well say monkeys are people

Albanians are pretty much all Turks

So you're exactly right op

muslims aren't people

No, nothing in common. Albania is basically the balkan's Ottoman leftovers.

Albanians are Turks.

Two comletely different ethnicities, two different languages, different people.

Not they both aren't lazy ass dego shitskins that frankly just should be gassed.

They have a lot of traditions in common to me. When I see folk dance from both places they feel almost the same to me. Traditional music too feels a lot similar. Some costumes feel similar. Their food feel similar (tatziki and shit), etc.

Not the same but I think you can see these two people were together for a long time.

t. Married with a Greco-Albanian, have travelled through lots of Greece and Albania.

Albanians are descended from the llyrians.

Some Albanians do look like Greeks as they have pale skin and some blonds, probably due to Greeks, Italians and Slavs enriching them, but overall the men have a more square face and reddish skin with straight hair.

The two languages also have completely different roots I think, with almost no common words apart from the dialect the Arvanites speak.

albanians are part of the turkic vermin defiling the balkans. they must be exterminated!

albanians are whiter than greeks lol

We have tons of illegal immigrants from Albania here. Believe me they are not, lol.

6'2'' Orthodox christian Albanian here. Blonde straight hair, green eyes. Have lived in both nations over 8years and I wouldn't say they are the same.

>Albanians are descended from the llyrians.

bruh come on don't fall for that. albanians are a made up nation. all the llyrian and arvanites shit is nonsense.

maybe theyre like romanian immigrants as in gypsies with romanian passports

What's the difference between christian and muslim Albo's? Do you fight from time to time?

They don't really care.

Albanians from the south look very similar to the Greeks. There's also large Greek populations in the south of Albania. You virtually can't tell them apart
The Albanians in the North are quite different. That more closely resemble their Slavic neighbors. From my time in the area, I can say much like the south aside from language you virtually can't tell the Albanians apart from their neighbors. One could easily pass for a Serb, Greek, Montenegrin etc

your getting the worst of albanian id say. Whats left of the brain drain in the 90's following the collapse of communism stays in Albania proper

I fucking hate muslim albos. (most dont care about religion desu) but some should be outright purged with fire.

Im albanian from the south and ive had multiple serbians ask me if I was serbian. imagine their surprise

They certainly are whiter than this fine Greek. You're probably looking at gypsies desu. They're everywhere.

These aren't Albanians.

Quit being fooled by your quick google searches. There is no religion in Albania. I'm 'orthodox' when people ask me, but all I mean by that is that I'm from one particular region. I have no idea what my religion is about. I've never read any of the holy texts, and the only reason I or anyone else I know go to church is because it's next to the cemetery where my family is buried. I'm not unique in this.

The same thing goes with 'muslims.' They drink, eat pork, and don't read their holy book. Nobody asks if you're muslim. Nobody cares. Last time I was there, a couple of idiots got into a fist fight over some religious thing, and everyone at the bar was laughing at them for being serious over such a silly thing. It was like making fun of star war geeks for fighting with star war nerds.

Let me put it this way. If you ask an albanian to name the 20 most important things about themselves, the fact that they're catholic, orthodox, or muslim will most likely not come up.

Greeks are swarthy and typically niggerish.

There's no debate amongst linguists/ historians that Albos are certainly decendents of a Paleo-Balkan people. Zero. There's only debate as to WHICH Paleo-Balkin. Most say from Illyrians, others say Tharcian, Dacian etc. the only other theory taken seriously outside of that puts the Albanians coming from Southetn Italy. Which is not very accepted anymore. Any conclusion you come to makes them indigenous to the peninsula.

Illyrianess of Albos is a threat to Serbian hegemony.

Greeks.

Albanians.

Albanians seem whiter.

Cherry picked pics.
albo special forces vs greek conscripts.

Our army is way stronger than yours. Get your facts straight.

Illyrian Race > Gayreek Race

yup. both are subhuman scum.

Albanians are the Whites people in the Balkans hence their Nickname...

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=VsqamfmyL2s

>greeks

I don't think he was comparing military strength. I think he just wanted to compare facial features, and military lineups are convenient to prevent cherry picking. I mean, it's groups of people, it's not really cherrypicking. And I think Albanians do look whiter overall.

they are

Okay then i' ll do just the same

LOL GREECE AND TURKEY ARE LIKE THE SAME !!!

Greece

albania

I don't know but I sure do love Greek music, and southern Albania has these guys called Cham Albanians who think they're Greek.

This is definite proof that Albanians are white and Greeks are the ones with the Turk gene.

Once again....ILLYRIAN RACE = MASTER RACE

If Turkroaches due to some reason never roached, Albania would probably become pretty Italian given their involvement, with massive Slavic and Greek influence

All the Albanians I know are blonde and blue-eyed

>Okay then i' ll do just the same
lol failed. The Albanian still look whiter than your burkafied greenie. Post a white greek instead.

I think Chams are very mixed with Turks of that region and era, who were essentially Muslim Greeks, which is why they look so similar.

Considering they survived Greece, Rome, Slavs, Bulgars and Ottomans, it's safe to say they would still exist as Albanians. Question is whether the country would be viewed in a more positive light. I think they'd make nice neighbours had it not been for communism and Islam.

> had it not been for communism and Islam

100% Agree Greekbro. Islam was the worst thing to happen to it and the North Korea style communism sealed the deal

What has made the Greek ideal of beauty immortal is the wonderful union of a splendid physical beauty with nobility of mind and spirit.

>Mein Kampf: Adolf hitler

you guys on pol speak about it and never read it.

they aren't

Well somewhat, they had the same start, one went on to forge great empires, the other one just basically was a shit fest.
I don't know man, but you ever compare an Albanian head to Greek? I say you do this next time and form a conclusion.
No, they really aren't, plus their heads are huge.
My ass you can't tell them apart. It's very easy, just look at the size of Albanian heads, then tell me you can't tell Greeks and Albanians apart.
A Greek named Hamza? Oh ok.
Ok, did anyone ever tell you you're color blind my sub-saharan africano?

Agree.

But Greek ideal of Beauty doesn't apply to (You). It applies to real racial greeks.

It is the Aryan who has furnished the great building-stones and plans for the edifices of all human progress; only the way in which these plans have been executed is to be attributed to the qualities of each individual race. Within a few
decades the whole of Eastern Asia, for instance, appropriated a culture and called such a culture its own, whereas the basis of that culture was the Greek mind and Teutonic skill as we know it

Still from mein kampf

Eh, Greek beauty? Greeks look like gypsies.

You happen to speak to an user with a greek flag. Not the greek embassador on the internet.

I know most greeks are not the blonde/ blue eyed people (your idea of an aryan). But i happen to be the minority.

>all these albo diaspora trying to make it seem Albos aren't turks and Greeks aren't white

absolutely disgusting

In that case good for you. Make sure you spread those genes. Don't mix.

Greeks aren't white.

isis albania... i dont remember isis from greece

If it wasn't for Islam, Albanians would be pretty bro-tier neighbors for Greece

>Greeks bleachingTurks
>Turks turn around saying Greeks kinda look like them as an insult

lel

>greeks
>white

About their diaspora.

those pics are real, what have you got? words?

>Albanians would be pretty bro-tier neighbors for Greece
Nope.

If you think Religion is the root of balkan problems you're way far off.. nobody likes anybody. Religion is just a scape goat.

The root cause is Ethnic Domination. We want to control the roman empire this time. It's OUR TURN. OK??????

>we

>posting an albo in a Greek shirt
>cherrypicked pics are better than words

albos are this stupid

If only Skanderbeg could have been successful

This desu. We are Meds. Always had been. Please don't associate yourselves with our ancestors' achievements. They were dark-haired shitskins, after all.

Man, you're fucking pathetic. Not only stupid and entitled, but also ignorant of history and politics.

>Man, you're fucking pathetic. Not only stupid and entitled, but also ignorant of history and politics.
Do you honestly believe that we would be best friends forever if we took your religion? The Albanian Orthodox church lost a lot of followers/attendants because of you trying to Hellenize them.

We can see through your Serbian Jew bluff.. If we go christian we keep to our selves. Only traitors make friends with treacherous Greeks and Serbs. Too untrustworthy. Religion won't help build any bridges.

Why are they all mongolids then?

so its better to take the religion of the people who conquered you?

No, a lot of Albanians in Albania are converting. But they don't want to be Orthodox. They're going protestant and catholic. Kosovo is in a different position being outsourced and privatized to turkroaches. They need a Liberation and forcefull convertion if Christianity becomes dominant in Albania.

However... converting to orthodox eventually leads to Albanians LARPING as Greeks. Even though we really do seek good relations with them officially.. they're way to fucking sneaky.

Also if your enemy is Religion X and you Religion Y. Naturally you'll become more of an extremist. It's fucking retarded.. but people are too.

Greeks are white, you absolute fucking idiots. Whtier than albanians.

Fucking idiots.

Greeks sneaky? From an Albanian?

look at that sandnigger face. clearly you've never been to Greece

Fact of the matter is that greece is diverse in terms of hair, skin and eye color.

And nobody wants to associate with Albanians in any way.

He's named Hamza for fucks sake you rotten yellow tooth bastard. You're seriously using someone with such an uncommon name in Greece as an example?

Hellenization is sneaky. Yes. If albanians finally become christian (which is extremely likely due to history, culture etc etc) you give them reasons to still hate you. This is why this conflict never ends. See? it has nothing to do with religion. But wit will... and then it won't... again.

It's as sneaky as stealing your kidneys. lelelel

>this meme again

post your hot wife

Lol! That could literally be an Albanian. Greece please... it's like you're obsessed with your own larping.

Look it was fun, but it has been over 100 years since last. Just give it a rest already. The germans were wrong..

>meme
It's literally science you dumb britbong.
E-V13 google it.

What conflict is there between Greeks and Albanians you stupid fool? Greece is probably the only ally Albania has in the end, that's the absurd part to all this.

Greeks hate albanians for being the criminal subhuman scum they are, they are the worst better only than gypsies. USA should have let the Serbs end them

Shut the fuck up you illiterates
You saw one meme on Sup Forums and believed it.
Fuck off you have no idea what you're talking about

Greeks killed off a lot of Albanians after their independence (orthodox albanians helped). They wanted to forcefully Hellenize their diverse nation after they've managed to control it from the turks. This meant all dissidents had to convert and rename themselves and forget their culture and languages. A lot of the "new greeks" were albanians that originally had escaped Albanian after the death of Scanderbeg. Some of them had lived there before.

This, along with some minor bullshit conflicts during WW2 and border-problems along Epirus contributed to """""""""ethnic"""""""" hatred between the two nations.

If they could ally... oh boy.. if they could.

That's funny, Greek investment has tripled in Albania from 2010. Babble on yellow tooth.

Turkey is probably whiter than your pathetic own country by now, so i'd shut the fuck up if i was you. Don't be jealous because you're an extreme cuck, you pathetic clown.

pic related: the average swedish guy in 2016

Both should be invader and conquered by Italy.

Albania is basically Mexico to Greece but imagine the Mexicans have a touch of Islamic culture to them.

>Turkey is probably whiter
lol. turkeys white genetic pool = nobleman babies from albania and serbia being trained as soldiers and cucking their girls.

l2history

That's north epirus you fag, Greek majority in some regions

Italy tried in WWII, they got their asses kicked in.

Maybe those in south but northern Albanians and those in Kosovo and Macedonia are absolutely nothing like Greeks.

Even if the source less claim is correct Greeks still hate Albos wether they invest in their pennystock of a country or not. I know first hand since i'm Greek, something your little mind could not realize from my posts

Right, just a bunch of atheists running around and muslims who have a drinking culture. Yea, they're allah snackbarring left and right.

Best way to describe it to an american.