They weren’t kangs n shit. Nigger hate thread

They weren’t kangs n shit. Nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt#Y-DNA_haplogroups
youtube.com/watch?v=crWFMHh-LkY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
geneticliteracyproject.org/2017/06/02/dna-mummies-show-ancient-egyptians-no-african-genes/
phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>circumcision picture
if anything that shows them in power cutting up your dick

lol xxD you're hilarious. I'd much rather sit in a thread like this than read an actual book. i know a bunch of dumb ass white people will flock to validate my worthless existence

You know that royalty stays in the family. So whoever was kangz aint sharing the wealf

Egyptians were neither white or black. Why is this so hard for eurocentrists and afrocentrists to understand?

Egypt is in Africa so they are Africans wym

cuz black/white is a concept completly fabricated by eurocentrics

They're Africans, but not the same kind of africans you'd see in western africa like nigerians and ghanians. They resemble more the ethiopians and the eastern africans, who have a lighter skin tone and caucasian features like a developed nose prominent cheekbones. The egyptians today are a mixture of genetics because of the amount of outside influence that happened in their country. Egyptians today have a mixture of greek, turkish, arab, white and black ancestry. It's mostly black though, a research conducted on egyptian genetics have found that egyptians have 80% black DNA and they have the e1b1a gene (which is the 'black gene', all black people have this).

So in short, Egyptians are mixed africans. They're neither black or white. They're a mixture of both.

Oh what books are you reading

That's not entirely false. When the colonizers came into Africa they used the divide and conquer strategy in order to try to separate people as much as possible and seggregate them. Colonizers found that it was much easier to colonize africa when they would coax them into fighting against each other. That's why they separated the north africans as 'white people' and the other africans as 'true africans'. It's disgusting brainwashing done by the british empire in order to make people fight against each other while the white man runs off with their land and resources. They also did it in other places, like how they convinced the pakistanis were not true indians, and so they separated from them and made their own country which is modern day pakistan.

>year 3056
>researchers do DNA test in the hood
>80% black
"This land the usa was a nigger land!"

Nobody pronounces "kings" like that.

at least they fucking worked back then

Can someone explain how white ppl evolved but niggers stayed the same animals?

Except modern day egyptians are the closest relatives to ancient egyptians. If they have 80% black genes in them then that must mean that they're africans. Genetics don't lie.

plentiful and easily attainable food in Africa caused Africans to live in an environment that didn't have evolutionary pressures reinforcing intelligence and social cohesion

I have no problem with the blacks

Because it's hard to progress and develop as a nation when a bunch of europeans came into your country and stole everything, enslaved you and made sure that nobody has any easy access to education.

True genetics don't lie however people can travel it doesn't take much effort to figure that out (my example post)
Instead of just sucking up the DNA of dead people around the area try to finding journals or maps

>Egyptians are 80% black
>no I can't link my study

lel. Another day, another kang thread.

One said sheeeet and the other said ooo fire

Here you go. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

They didn't selectively pick black egyptians if that's what you're saying. They did a dna test on a variety of egyptians and ancient egyptians.

cause the nations of Africa were the only ones that had to deal with European imperialism

No but you can't deny that colonialism can hold back a country's progress.

I'm sorry your perfectly good thread was invaded by SJWs.

Like the American colonies, Canada, Australia, Siberia

But a faggot on the internet can lie.

Why would I lie about something as stupid as this? Besides, you can google it, there are tons of laboratories that prove this. it's not like i'm somehow going to benefit from lying about egyptians being black, I'm just saying they're black because it's a fact. Do some research.

Again people can travel so find me a map or find me a journal of some kind

because people forcefully hold back countries, in this case colonies so they don't develop further while doig that at own costs?
thats stupid, and pretty obvious that colonianism only helped develop, even forced it, cause after all it were europeans showing africans how to do shit and not the other way around

>nigger hate thread
Ooga ooga that thread must be for me ooga ooga

>wikipedia as a source
>even your source says they are more closely related to other North Africans and Western Eurasians like jews and arabs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt#Y-DNA_haplogroups

ffs nigger

True, mugabe did a fabulous job once he reclaimed Rhodes Ian for the niggers

Colonisation doesn't help to develop the country, unless you're talking about the country that does the colonisation. Look at the brits.

You need to learn to read. I did say that egyptians are a mixture of dna from greeks, turks, arabs, white and black.

>ffs nigger

ironic.

Hong Kong

Oh so they are not 80% black then
>ffs nigger
How this that ironic?

Hi Egyptian here we are not black.

My dad has green Eyes and is white I have blue eyes and I am also white all my family is white.

Most of us are white unless its the south of people which are nignogs.

Northern Egyptians are mostly white

You're a fucking moron.

Colonisation HELPS countries. Heck, mine would still be a shithole were it not for repeated colonisation efforts [Malta].

Difference being that we appreciated being given a powerlevel and are now a proud European-standard country.

Plus, how would you defend that Europeans pretty much started off from Africa, went to a much harsher environment and developed to the point where they could literally enslave a continent? Africans were, are and will always be lazy, driven solely by primal desires.

youtube.com/watch?v=crWFMHh-LkY

They are mostly black, the 80% was just a rough estimate from one genetic study. You have to understand that genetics don't stay constant as people travel and people from different genes have kids with each other. That's why it changes constantly and if you read the wiki article once more then you will find out that egyptians are inhereting more black genes due to interracial mixing.

Sigh, why do we even bother.......we just don't have whips big enough anymore.

Egyptian here again, I had come to Malta once you guys are short and dark had come once. You also used to come to our country when malta was still a shithole to find work how the tides has turned i guess.

p.s Foxx ommok

Yeah, because we don't follow a religion that praises a pedophile prophet. Guess what all these regions that are STILL shit-tier have in common? That's right, race and religion.

Yeah, the tides have turned, faggot. We came to your country legally though, you come to ours in dinghies and claim to have lost your papers because you know there's no way in hell that you'd qualify for entry otherwise.

Europeans didn't start off from africa though.

No shit and how is 80% a rough estimate? Also does that mean the USA will be mostly black in a few years (only going on what you give me)

Yeah. As the number of black americans keep rising, they will be the biggest demographic. It's logical. However that's very unlikely to happen considering that white people still outnumber black people in US by millions.

What!? This is hilarious. Best YLYL thread in a while!

There is a definitive genetic difference between subsaharan Groids and humans. This is a fact. You should do some independent study on the topic.This not just some construct that your liberal white guilt social studies teacher told you it was.

Pakistan was created for an entirely different reason.

lrn to history

Hey buddy chill a little first of all yes I agree religion is b.s.

Second of all Egyptians dont come to malta in dingies the immigrants do cause they pass through egypt doesn't make them egyptians.

Are all you Maltese so stupid and do no research p.s didn't your Prime minister get caught with corruption and one of your top journalist get murdered by a car bomb?

Pufta.

>there is a difference between negroids and caucasiods

Literally nobody is denying this. Learn to read.

please see >cuz black/white is a concept completly fabricated by eurocentrics

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
Vs.37,144,530 blacks

There is an uncanny valley of half-truth to the niggers are dumb hypothesis and we don't know how to integrate this knowledge into our day to day relations.

Skin colour =/= race. Look at east africans for example, many of them have a much lighter skin tone and are more caucasian than negroid. This whole idea that all Africans are really dark skinned people was created by afrocentrists in America who probably have never been to Africa in their entire life. There is tons of light skinned people in Africa, and they always were there. This is one example of what a woman from ethiopia looks like.

> light skinned people in Africa,
True.
>and they always were there
False.
geneticliteracyproject.org/2017/06/02/dna-mummies-show-ancient-egyptians-no-african-genes/

phys.org/news/2016-03-world-neanderthal-denisovan-ancestry-modern.html

So are you saying that people in the middle east are white?