Do any Sup Forumsros know how to get out of the friend zone?

Do any Sup Forumsros know how to get out of the friend zone?

There's this chick I've been talking to for about 2 months now but she says I'm "too good of a friend to fuck".(I knew her from back in school) She now knows I like her but She keeps saying were just friends, but this bitch will think it's funny to talk sex and send ass pics. And we talk wayyyyy more than "just friends" should
Pic related.

so deep in the friendzone she sends nudes
ouch

Go to her house and shove your dick in her ass

talk to another girl and make her jealous

You pretty much can't. Why?
When you meet a chick for the first time you make up your mind whether you want to date her or not? Right?
Chicks do the same thing.

People can change their mind, but don't fucking count on it.

Show feminine penis

The doctor is in

either some fucker dies and you take advantage or simply drink and drugs and fuck her senseless

That will be one win if you would please sir

get a friend of you to help u make her jealous
women respond to jealousy and money

Just go for it you dumb fuck.
Who cares what she 'says'? It's a girl, she wants to see how much of a fag you are.
I bet if she grabbed your dick and kept saying the same shit you wouldn't move.

You don't get out of the friend zone, you find another girl. Only in very extreme circumstances does someone flip their opinions on a possible sexual partner. I know that you may like her, but take her word as truth when she says you guys are just friends. You will never be anything more than that.

Find someone else. It's the cold, hard truth.

can confirm this is likely the only way to make her actually give a shit

this one
find a new "best friend"

is this her in the pic?

No that’s my mom

Consult "Ladder Theory", read completely
Then move on

Oh sorry I was looking at the shitty ad on the top of the thread

she's politely telling you to get fucked. go bang some other whore, dummy

if shes sending nudes she wants to fuck

Or she likes watching him squirm

the girl determines where you are in relation to her, not you.

If she doesn't want more, you can't force her man. Move on.

You don't. She wants an asshole to abuse her.
And the worst thing is you get to hear about it. Get your game up, move on.

Thread over.

Buddy,
Move on.
This is the best advice given to me that i never took, I didn't get the ass pics but i got "I'll just change my top infront of you it's fine.
So i kept up that friend zone for about a year or two after i made advances and was shut down.

Then i met someone else, Randomly at a party. The girl pretty much threw herself at me i was oblivious and wasn't really on the lookout for anyone else. We hit it off and started hanging out more, I spent less time with the lady i was friendzoned with, stopped messaging her as often.

Went through a few phases, At first she was all "Oh thats awesome news user, you found someone" then she got jealous, She was spiteful for a bit, other days she'd be incredibly suggestive in her messages. She'd be really down other times. I tried to do group hangout things a few times, but she and the girlfriend really didn't get along. They both made sure of that and it was awkward.

Pretty much i was her Safe Option, Her fallback, i'd always be there if ever she wanted to fuck or some reassurance she was attractive. It's debatable if she ever cared how i felt about the whole situation, and your chick might very well be the same.

But anyway, Things with the girlfriend didn't go well and ended, and she came round because i wanted to get black out drunk, And we ended up fucking for a few weeks. And she was not great. So that killed my interest in her in that regards.

We're friends, and we fool around every now and then when we're both between partners and have no one else to do, But those times are few and far between these days.

So there you go My Duder.
Don't waste your time chasing her for years.
Go fuck someone else.

TREAT HER DIFFERENTLY than you already are! Subtle changes in your mind will be big changes to her. Don't threaten her and don't push. When she's acting like your puppy then you'll know to make a move.

Easy.
You get close to another girl and put HER in the friendzone. She sounds like the type that doesn't like to lose so you make her lose.

>It's debatable if she ever cared how i felt about the whole situation

no it's not.

Make her jealous, unless she’s already getting fucked by other dudes.

One of my friends recently moved across the country and after I started telling her about all the shit I do with my girlfriend she started sending my pics daily and making plans to fuck when she comes back. I’m not gonna fuck her, but the fact that she wants it is pretty entertaining.

Test her about a month after you confessed. Tell her you met this girl your talking too. If she gets a little jealous, you have a shot. If not, no hope...

OP probably doesn't have any other options. That's why he's so obsessed.

> in friendzone
> friendzone her back
> now actual friends instead of her being friend and OP being a wanker pretending to be her friend hoping for a chance
This is probably good advice

Plow her friend, Send her pics, make her jealous. Done.

Yeah this way OP might have a chance to learn about building healthy relationships.
Take out the 'zone' and just be friends.

That’s fair. I’d rather have no option than a shitty one, though. OP may be in love with her but her leading him on while saying nothing will happen is worse than OP falling for it. She’s just using him as a mirror.

they like the attention but don't intend to let anything further develop. Cut her off 100%. if she has even the slightest bit of affection for you at all she'll seek you out. if not, you're less than dirt to her and it was never going to happen anyway.

Tbf, OP i started reading this thinking you were your basic faggot moaning about the freind zone (that dosen't exist).
But it sounds like it'll escalate, just carry on doing what you're doing, maybe be more forward?

Become better friends with her. Get dating advice from her. Try to get her to hook you up with friends, family, acquaintances, whatever. Start telling her things like she does to you. Lightly tease her if she seems receptive to it. If you do that she'll either go out with you or she'll help you hook up with someone else. Or keep being a sperge. Choice is yours. Post more pics.

I got out of the friendzone once when I was in high school. I had a huge crush on this chick I was friends with. I was also friends with her boyfriend, they broke up and I went to her house to see how she was doing and hang out. we watch Saturday night live and stuff, laughing having a good time and then I just went for the kiss. it worked she kissed back, we ended up making out for a while and I got my dick sucked. we ended up dating for about 2 years before she became a psycho bitch and I dumped her. the trick is to just tell them what they wanna hear, when they say they are afraid of ruining their friendship with you promise them it won't, even though it most likely will.

>good advices
>nice thinking
>"post more pics"

you made me kek user, thanks

It really works surprisingly well. As long as you can keep from vomiting spaghetti constantly you can date people you're actually friends with pretty easily. Use my advice as a sort of loose guide and you'll see good. Remember though, try to hold back basic sperg tendencies.

Dat rythmic sentences

keking again

RAPE HER OP! RAPE HER!
Its the only way.

Post more pics OP. I want to add some new pics to my folder.

She has no respect for you. She's waiting for you to be aggressive instead of a passive pussy bitch. You should have caught the bait by now if she's sending you fucking nudes, dummy.
Tell her "I think you're confused. I'm not gay. I want to fuck your brains out. If that doesn't sound good to you, leave me alone."
Then focus solely on forgetting her, improving yourself, and fucking other girls. She'll be begging for you.

I have the urge to save this pic just because I'm pretty sure I know this girl and see her quite a bit. She is leading you on and you will never get the fuck by being nice. She likes 'bad guys' that she can later blame for most of her problems. I say give up or act different fag

She obviously need some anal pounding and a gigantic deepthroat.

Guy who got out of the friend zone reporting in

Always Make clear you want to fuck her, joke about it, be serious about it, never try to be just a friend again, you always want something, even if you're being nice, this for a few weeks (3/4)

Then get mad and drop every communication, fake that you're life is going great and you're seeing other girls

Then casually talk to her again, go out just because once you were friends and... Go for it, fuck her.

Total time: less than 2 months, that's all it takes to get out of the friendzone

all that work just to fuck a girl that isnt that interested in you

why would anyone fake shit for two months just to get out of the friend zone? jesus guy

if a girls not into you, either make her jealous with another girl or dont talk to her. easy as that

Sometimes it can be just to fuck someone you really like the first time.

Keep in mind that there are a lot of almost wizards in here, 2 months of work for the first relationship isn't that much, from then is simpler.

she's dumpy and you're the cuck that builds up her ego; congrats retard

fuck her father in the ass then make her suck your dick

If she’s acting like you say op, get out she’s nuts.

Nah, he's the "gay best friend".

Is her name Ally?

Rape her. Fuck it. Just punch her in the cunt,and rape her.

OP here. I'm far from gay, not that I really need to state it, but your guy's input was sort of helpful? If it helps at all she's a hella sub and really gets into it when I talk shit like, "I'm gonna show you what a bitch looks like "

OP what’s her name. I might know this bitch lmaooo

That's her nice way of saying you are too ugly to fuck

Seriously OP, some other anons pointed it out, but here's how I did it.

Fuck another girl then simply start ignoring her. That pisses of girls sooo much + the fact you fucked another girl proves your not a beta phaggot so she will give you a chance.

Friend zone doesn't actually exist.

Just because you're nice to her and like her doesn't mean you get to fuck her.
She's not a prostitute.

I had the same situation and there's really no way out of it. Enjoy the intimity you have while it last and learn to let it go gracefully when it'll be over, unlike me, learn from my mistakes bro.

Well if you hang out in person try talking like that to her face instead of texting it to her like a bitch

See

It's a shit test. She wants to see you just go for it rather than being indecisive. Dismiss her bullshit as if she were a child.

well, you see, that is true and the girl in my story was indeed trowing tantrums when I was flirting/doing stuff with other girls but you have to understand, these girls have serious issues man, they cannot be fixed, literally damaged good, fallen little angels, you have to let it go.

But... they do need your friendship, you are someone to them.

But I'm talking about straight up smashing son. Being friend zoned is the worst becuase it turns a 6 into a 9 simply because you want to fuck but can't.

However, once you do what I said, you'll bust that sweet nut you've been holding onto for so long and you'll come to your senses. You'll stop wasting your time with her and move on to bigger and better things user.

Be a do'er not a dont'er

oh yeah, I'm not saying this isn't the solution, on the contrary, it's fucking biological, what I'm saying is, after that, he should move the fuck on and not even try to have her as a gf. It'll be catastrophic. Would most than likely end badly.

OP here prolly one more time before this shit 404s. It'll probably make me like a next level cuckfag but she lives within walking distance from me. Bitch is like right down the street.

>just ignore her

nothing fancy, no mindgame bullshit, it is super simple. Been there before, the friendzone is just a meme. give it a try and see what happens