>>75273363

>pope francis likens jesus to isis

he did not.

If he did..

he did not..

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/pope-francis-likens-jesus-to-isis-says-muslims-migrants-must-breed-with-europeans/
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

end times approach

Christianity is cucked officially. I think it's time for Pope Francis to have an unfortunate accident that will keep him from his papal duties. I feel very betrayed.

CATHOLIKEKS BTFO

>there are people who are unironically cuckolick on this board

LITERALLY END YOUR FUCKING EXISTENCE RIGHT THIS SECOND

infowars.com/pope-francis-likens-jesus-to-isis-says-muslims-migrants-must-breed-with-europeans/
>“Today, I don’t think that there is a fear of Islam as such but of ISIS and its war of conquest, which is partly drawn from Islam,” he told French newspaper La Croix.
>“It is true that the idea of conquest is inherent in the soul of Islam, however, it is also possible to interpret the objective in Matthew’s Gospel, where Jesus sends his disciples to all nations, in terms of the same idea of conquest.”

>The Pope also said he “dreaded” hearing about the “Christian roots of Europe” because, to him, they take on “colonialist overtones” and he called on European nations to “integrate” Muslim migrants into the continent.

How the fuck is the pope allowed to say this?!?!??!? He literally compared jesus to murdering savages!

it's all coming down

if trump doesnt get in we're in hot water

Someone needs to fucking hire a hit team on this old fuck. It would be for the betterment for humanity.

>Sending disciples to spread the gospel peacefully is the same as muslims violently occupying land and creating a caliphate.

Just fucking end it already

>The Bishop of Rome unironically compared our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
wow, really makes you think
I am now a #LutherTrooper

BLACK POPE
L
A
C
K

P
O
P
E

Also
>Argentina
>White

The crusades will happen, but ISIS is the crusaders.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Stop shit posting, that pic is fake

its not, look it up son

its slightly hyperbolised but he made those comparisons

Australia is gonna be the next poo in da loo for all its shit posting

Remove Pope