Are there any worthwile Wuxia MMOs still alive and kickin' today...

Are there any worthwile Wuxia MMOs still alive and kickin' today? I remember playing Age of Wushu a long time ago but I'm not sure if it's still worth it in this time and age? Do any of you guys play those MMOs?

pls

I am looking into EVERQUEST, old game, almost 20 years still around

Isn't Everquest a "typical" fantasy MMO?

What is the different between wuxia and "typical"

>i want an mmo
play wow

>but i dont want to spend money
play Arche Age

>but thats pay to win
play Dragons Nest

>thats too empty
play wow

The setting?

Both archeage and wow are shit

Can you read chinese?

Is BnS worth it?

I most certainly cannot

>archeage and wow are shit please spoon feed me better titles because i cant google
play Guild Wars 2

>guildwars is shit
play Path of exile

>top downs are shit
play FFXIV

>final fantasy is gay
play ESO

>elder scrolls online is just unmoddable skyrim
At this point i suggest you play something other than an MMO. have you tried dragons dogma or warframe? you can waste many hours just like in mmos on warfarm and dogma is just a really good rpg.

but really OP you dont like mmos so dont play them because they are all pretty much the same. trust me, ive played everything from nexon shit to wow.

GW2 and PoE were both pretty fun, I could try GW2 again (I had noone to play with), for some odd reason I can't run PoE anymore. And I'd gladly play FFXIV but I want a free MMO. I tried ESO once when it was free and it was eh. Never cared for Dragon's Dogma and Warframe is too grindy.

>Never cared for Dragon's Dogma
fuck you.

I think it would work better as an MMO and not a single player game

Those are some bizarre titty physics

But really just try POE again. yuge update came out recently, dont max gwaphics in any game, always runs like shit even with a bige rige.

also if you aren't arc witch you aren't playing right

and there is a MMO its just in moon runes, there is a ENG patch but not sure how much work you are willing to put friends through.

I should have elaborated more, the reason I can't play PoE anymore is kinda circumstantial; if I could start the game, I could play it on ultra. But, my dorm internet has it blocked.

>dorm internet
gonna have problems playing anything friendo.

>be me
>work IT at college
>dorms have terrible internet and college tells them "idk why its so bad"
>school intentionally blocks ports for many games, only things that can make it through are games that run on common ports used for other software
>throttle internet most of the time anyways
>throttle steam traffic even more
>due to complaints we were forced to stop fucking with netflix traffic

you can watch movies at shit quality and fuck the bandwidth for the whole dorm but cant play games that take less than a tenth of the traffic netflix does

shits fucked m8.

also Monster Hunter on PC is out soon (Jan)

I can play some games but yeah, I'm quite limited. Wanted to try out Fortnite but can't. Wanted to play Total War Arena - blocked. But hey, at least I have Warframe...

Been playing warman for a few years now. you are lucky rn because about a year ago if anything was using its like 3 possible ports you would either have to change it in the settings or not play at all. like if there was one other person on the same network playing warframe the servers couldnt tell the difference and one user would get dropped. mad/10.

tbh fam if at all possible i would try to find anywhere else to live, the school shapes your traffic so much and im sure your school also has a couple instructors using packet sniffers. really nothing on that network is safe. fuck nibba you would be better getting one of them hotspots from your cell carrier and just plugging into that. you might get a spotty connection when the weather is bad but at least you can blay bideogame.

anyways, good luck OP, im going to make some dinner.

also heres a couple good "offline" games (moon hunters, lichdom battlemage, metal gear 5, no mans buy, shovel knight, starbound, sniper elite 2 and 3, Kingdoms of Amalur, All of half life, fallout 3 and NV modded, Dirty Bomb is an alright squad shooter, and Dark Sharts 1-3.

dont forget winter sale is coming soon goyim!

Bumping for actual wuxia games.

Thanks my dude, much appreciated. Bon appétit.