It's caturday!

it's caturday!
post some fucking cats!
s/fur thread!

Caturday ended 2 and a half hour ago. KYS

The ride truly never ends

I don't want to.

r/ing poses similar to this, as well as fur that involves music somehow. need to rebuild the collection

hi
haven't seen you in a long time.
how are you?

You understand the concept of time zones right?

good, just been incredibly busy

not quite what I had in mind, but I appreciate the effort. 7/10

?

so no life threatening tragedies, just no time/motivation for furry stuff?

No.

what happened to your collection?

eh, ended up on suicide watch at one point 2 years ago, but got myself out of it. mostly it's just been classes and life plans bogging me down
collection was on laptop. laptop is kill, built a $3000 gaming desktop in August, ready to utilize some of its storage for some damn fur

fur is life

Yes! I live in GMT. I wounder why GMT isn't followed by a +/-1?
Oh yea coz I live in the correct time zone.
Kek KYS faggot.

damn, sounds you went through some tough stuff in your life

being a degenerate does that

Shark is best

Prove me wrong

Can confirm.

eh, everything fell together at one point, but it's been mostly better since then. channeled it all into music, wrote some bomb ass choral stuff, officially now published as a composer. now just gotta finish out college and get a teaching job
lololol saved
I wanna be in a shark grill's belly

>If you experience an erection lasting longer than 4 hours...

Use it some more!

how are ya, Dash?

I've been better... You?

Have you ever heard about priapism?

me too. All around just an overall improved look on life recently. What have you been up to?

like, morning woodies?

Bye everyone!!!!

Right now, nothing. Got my GED a couple months ago, but my depression and anxiety has been so bad that I haven't even been able to get a job or sign up for college. Haven't even gotten a learner's permit because no one has tried to help me with it. Really not doing well, but I'm trying to get better.

any of the other old regulars around anymore?

See ya.

peace

Like this?

a few

Morning woodies are from a subconscious source... maybe a dream or the parastimpathic stimuli. Priapism is a defect of the blood drainages of the penis so it ocurrs mainly after an erection. So in a rambon moment you get an erection and it could last for hours, most of them are painful and sickle cell disease is the more frequnt cause

I'd suggest seeing a therapist. Or just anyone. For me, talking about my problems is the number one way to getting past them. For the college thing, for now, don't worry about it. Get a paying job and get some financial security. For the permit, see if you have a friend/family member who will let you learn the ropes with their car, and then go to the dmv for a manual and a test. What else is going on? Seems to be more than just that

out of that chart, I remember seeing 8bit, Hotshot, Harpo,

I'm dead tired, will probably falls asleep any minute.
so if I suddenly stop posting, I'm in dreamland

Have been for over a year. Therapy does nothing for me. I don't like talking about my problems to anyone, and I can only see this one because it's free at this clinic. Also trying to keep my heart in one piece...

no don't
>that feel when out of pictures to post