*deletes teenagers*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkAsEeLd0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*deletes mcr and beats up pop punk fan numales*

This album honestly could have been great as a 5 track EP.

Holy fuck, I haven't seen this skelly for a long time.

but user who's gonna listen to it now

would you say that as a 5 track EP, this would have been a masterpiece?

Much better

1. Welcome to the Black Parade
2. This Is How I Disappear
3. The Sharpest Lives
4. Mama
5. Sleep
??

*deletes Nude*

oh so this is the band everyone thinks is emo but has nothing to do with the scene

The same goes to Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and recently... Twenty One Pilots
Fucking little brads they ruin everything

I love the hell out of this album and I would prefer to live in a world where that was the tracklist

if people say it's emo, it's emo

FOB cites The Get Up Kids as an inspiration so there's a connection, but yeah, gay pop punk is always mistaken for emo

i really really can't bring myself to cut down any more tracks than this

*Replaces with Quadrophenia*

>gay pop punk is always mistaken for emo
did the world just end and respawn in 2008

yeah, also bands that everyone thinks are emo but aren't: sunny day real estate, mineral, american football

"emo" doesn't say anything about the quality of the music.

if these bands aren't emo, which bands are emo, then?

"Real Emo" only consists of the dc Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known by "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness). Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music. Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta. Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

what about the acoustic bright eyes?
youtube.com/watch?v=wVkAsEeLd0k

*smacks lips*
NOT EMO