Is this the only real evidence of the paranormal out there? Any of you fags believe in anything crazy?

Is this the only real evidence of the paranormal out there? Any of you fags believe in anything crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fhaMrCUDhjk
youtube.com/watch?v=xvIPNYTzGuA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

red pill me on this

They tried like crazy to recreate the hoax, but it could easily be cgi.

The overriding thing is though, what would be the point of a creature that was just legs and a head? It even appears to be wearing cloth pants, how would it get them on?

Hoax.

>grainy low rez clip
>real evidence

There's no such thing as paranormal, just things that are hard to explain and understand. That video is just a hoax.

id love to see some outhere shit. like a ufo or ghost situation. i reckon it fuck me up for a bit. i smoke too much weed on top of the anti-D meds to cope with something like that kek it would be fun

well here's the prediction i'll make in general about the "paranormal": Now that everyone carries around an HD video camera in their pocket at all times, there will be many many less account of people seeing unexplainable things in the woods, sky, etc. I saw people on record in videos saying how they approached spacecrafts and saw pulsating goo or how some pilots saw certain crafts in the sky. Just as how there is a inverse relationship between supernatural accounts and human ability to record and distribute text, we will see even more substantial drop in paranormal claims as no one has an excuse not to take a video.

ive noticed we haven't had any legit footage from camera phones. tbf id probably be freaking out too much to take a video kek

im going to dark sky park "no light pollution" when the cold weather arrives. hoping to spend the night camp and get a smoke. its winter here in scotland plenty of starry nights. i'll try and take some vids of the lmaos scotland.forestry.gov.uk/forest-parks/galloway-forest-park/dark-skies

sorry i fucked the link. i dun goofed

That's clearly the Patriarchy!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They'd have to look up in the first place

Fun fact, that thing is called the "Fresno Nightcrawler". As a Fresno native, I'm glad my city has something going for it besides being the former Meth Capital of the World

underrated comment should have been /thread

Check the MUFON 'last 20 reports' page. I've found some really compelling stuff in there when I used to check it all the time.

there's a you tube video where it was recreated perfectly... I'll find the link.

red pill supplied

youtube.com/watch?v=fhaMrCUDhjk

here youtube.com/watch?v=xvIPNYTzGuA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_prizes_for_evidence_of_the_paranormal

ill make it short
>With friends trying to get to house late at night
>we have to go through this schoolyard which i knew very well so nothing spooky
>''Yo is that someone sitting on the stairs''
>''That looks like 2 people''
>dirty yellow blanket over big thing which we assumed 2 people continuing our way
>Gotta walk next to stairwell (15m ~)
>What we thought were 2 people snuggling for heat starts to uncrawl
>Long fucking legs, Like 6ft legs
>''yo you see that??''
>friends at almost exact same time'' THE LEGS''

>''Holy shit''
> Sprinted 5 min straight to house
> Nobody ever believed us
> ''You guys hallucinated''
>yeah all at the same fucking time
yeah, i seen that shit, believe me or not i dont give a fuck i seen that shit i seen it.

Also did some research, found stuff about ''Skin Walkers'' I dont know shit was weird

So we have a very low quality video recording of something that is casting a SHADOW walking along?
Now if it didn't have a shadow I would think it was real and not just a low quality POS recording.

Bigfoot bump

Bump