Now that silkroad is gone, what websites do people use to buy drugs?

Now that silkroad is gone, what websites do people use to buy drugs?
Do people still try to buy drugs online?
Do people on those websites use dollars or cryptocurrencies?

bump

bump

did it die in the past few days? that shit is up b

Cheeky fucker

I heard it was raided? Does it still work? I've actually never tried reaching Tor sites before

Thought silk road died a long time ago. Hell, even Alphabay is gone.

Buy direct from trusted reputable dealers. Many have their own marketplaces. For example, if you were looking for LSD, a good place to start would be GG’s personal site.

Browse the darknetmarkets subreddit if you don’t know who that is or the others are.

Is it just "r/darknetmarkets"?

im mad that its gone. hard to sell these in my area

I need your input a ton!
Do you not sell online anymore?
Did you just do transactions in BTC?

Yeah. You may wanna start with DarknetmarketNoobs

free Ross Ulbricht

Thanks a ton!

its hard to sell on the regular net and in person. on silkroad everyone willing to do business there was already serious about what theyre there for.

Dream or valhalla

"where do you buy drugs"
I never bought drugs, I only went there for the rare pictures.

I wish my GF pussy look like that.

what are those

faggot pills

silkroad? what is this 2013?

>be Canadian
>legalization next year
>currently DOZENS of mail order marijuana stores
>send etransfer straight from bank
>receive bho shatter in your mail box 2 or 3 days later
>smoke errday

Is that motrin?

I don't read up on this shit. I'm much more interested in what cryptocurrencies are used on the darknet than buying anything

How has no one called FBI on this shit yet? If there are any sites like that anymore you people are feeding the information straight into the hungry mouths of our enemies! Foolish fools, all of ya.

60mg oxycontin

Cryptocurrencies right now are a speculative investment more than anything

for the longest time Bitcoin was essentially carried mostly by illegal commerce; Darknet markets are practically dead for now, at least since alphabay was taken down a couple months ago

among other things, the fact that bitcoin didn't crash as a consequence of the markets dieing down, has established its credibility among the general population

5/10 b8

>Cryptocurrencies right now are a speculative investment more than anything
>for the longest time Bitcoin was essentially carried mostly by illegal commerce
Exactly this.
Bitcoin is currently a huge fucking bubble right now.
It only gained it's legitimacy through the darknet markets.
Whatever cryptocurrencies the darknet markets are using are the only ones that will last on the longer term.
So, I'm considering switching to DASH, Monero, and zCash, which I've heard are fairly popular on darknet markets, but I want to see for myself.

High Powered Mega couch Magnet.
One wonders what a depression looks like

FBI tryin shut me down I'm just speakin the truth you people are playin right into they hands wake up sheeple!

Who do you think started this thread?

Even if OP is the FBI, they couldn't do much shit with just a bunch of URLs that they could've found on reddit.
8/10 made me reply

It's the man, man! That's what I've been saying!

But it's a starting point for them! And your just giving that shit away for free! Not you in particular, just you in general.

I've been soapboxing for Monero since the end of 2016 but myself never actually bothered getting in lol

I agree that the darknet markets are the ultimate proving ground for any cryptocurrency.

There is no advantage to cryptocurrencies, other than the freedom they provide. Right now, and easily for the years to come, credit cards are vastly more convenient to use.

Enjoy ODing on Fentanyl.

Who do you think starts threads like "Hey Sup Forumsros where can i find ThisX and ThatX"
What the pigs don't realize is, that even if someone had some information about it, they will surely not post it on this shithole honeypoo like this.

>never actually bothered getting in
I waited too long for getting in on BTC too -- bought sometime around August, but intended to buy sometime around January
It's a classic case of that whole "my only regret is that I didn't buy more"
but it's very clearly a bubble right now

>darknet markets are the ultimate proving ground for any cryptocurrency
>credit cards are vastly more convenient to use
And that's why I'm checking into this.
I just don't see any infrastructure coming in for it that would result in BTC being circulated instead of just held as an investment.
Until it starts being circulated like it should, it's a bunch of hot air!
So, I want to see what's actually being circulated

I think the 'pigs' have more sophisticated methods than just going to 2017 Sup Forums and asking for new DNMs. Plus it's not like knowing the address of a DNM is significant step towards shutting it down lol

It's more complicated than that

>Now that silkroad is gone, what websites do people use to buy drugs?
Go on deepdotweb.com for a full list of markets

>Do people still try to buy drugs online?
They do.

>Do people on those websites use dollars or cryptocurrencies?
What do you think, retard?

That's the problem, right now, for anything legal, Bitcoin is in no way better or even equal to, say, Paypal or Credit Cards.

It's all or nothing with Bitcoin, in my opinion. Either it entirely supplants fiat currencies, like longtime bitcoin supporters claim, or it will be replaced by a better, anonymous crypto.

There is literally no use to it inbetween. Except for longterm investment maybe, as seems to be the trend now. In that case I don't see how it's anything other than a giant ponzi scheme though

I want to suck her asshole and have her fart furiously whilst I'm sucking

>'''''''''''''''pigs'''''''''''''''
>It's more comlicated than that
pls tell me more mr. user
i don't give a flying fuck about silkroad and that faggotree, but it is very obvious that you're trying to gather information about some shit.
but it was very nice to chat with you fib misterr
:D

Dream all day boi

8/10 for making me giggle

>A pretty hat
>Made of tinfoil

dreammarket is bae

You're right.. Sup Forums?!?!? A HONEYPOT?????!?!?
Wtf is this faggot talking about????

I get my weed from this guy

He literally did nothing wrong.

kek its true

why is it so hot when girls are in doggy and they look behind their shoulder

Nice try fbi guy

Quick vpn google search for "best deep web markets"

It'll bring you to a couple of pages. Look for one that has community input + rating system.

Don't use anything except for escrow cause you'll get ripped off.

Do those say OP on them?
Are these what OP needs to stop being a faggot?

Lol i wonder fbi can track here, yesterday (b) got force rape thread where a serial killer posting real stuffs(women abducted stuffs and killed) got pruned min. Later

>Don't use anything except for escrow cause you'll get ripped off.
faggot doesnt know about multisig
>Quick vpn google search for "best deep web markets"
faggot doesnt know about deepdotweb
>vpn
faggot doesnt know about tor

i'm really sorry for ruining your thread, cunt.
but i just love to troll some retarded faggots on Sup Forums