Heroin users of Sup Forums

heroin users of Sup Forums
how did the drug change the way you think about life in general, knowing the feeling of the drug is so wonderful. is it possible to forget how good the drug made u feel, or is it forever wedged in your mind?

Forever wedged in your mind. Even if you never use again you will literally always think "Man, I wish I could feel that good just one more time..."

can you explain the high?

Like putting on a fedora times 1 million

what drug is fedora, never heard of it before

kek

It feels good for five minutes, and then you feel gross and tired and get nothing done all day.

Wedged in your mind? Yes, but also wedged in your mind is the weeks you spent sicker than you thought a human being could be sick wishing you were dead while you detox. Yeah it is the best, but I'm not ready to give up on life and you might as well accept that if you try heroin, your life is over. You will struggle to regain a sense of normalcy and you will never fully be free from craving. I want to live another ten or twenty years then I'm gonna probably go back and kill myself with the stuff.

I hear it makes you euphoric

It's like chewing a whole pack of five gum at once.
In your ass.

it binds to mu opioid receptors with high affinity so it mostly reduces pain felt, produces euphoria, etc.
it also modulates seratonergic/dopaminergic pathways with semi-lasting effects (months/years depending on length of use)
>not worth it
>start a hobby that increases similar neurochemical activity

follow up question for everyone

would you ever seek professional help for your heroin use?
what kind of help?

Suboxone doctor fam. Suboxone is all you need. If you felt up for it, if you think you would benefit, you could also get a therapist or attend NA meetings. There's help available if you seek it out.

do you find methadone or buprenorphine (suboxone) more effective in helping manage your symptoms?

heroin is the best drugs. in fact, it is everybody's favorite drug, but they don't know it yet.
I was strung out from the time I was 18 until 23, and I managed to get sober a year and a half ago, from every substance. I 100% do not miss what I felt like or experienced during those years, sure, it's nice for the first year or so but then when you burn all of your bridges and spend all of your money, shit isn't cash anymore. Fuck heroin, that shit is for losers (inb4 not a loser anymore)

I know suboxone is the one everyone uses around here.

Methadone is a pit you do not want to get sucked in to. At least around here, doctors don't prescribe it. So you have to go to a clinic, everyday, 6 days a week. You have to cue up with the unwashed masses. You have to pay 100 dollars a week. It's trading one addiction for another.
Suboxone doesn't make you sleepy, it won't make you fail a drug test, it doesn't do anything harmful. It improves your life. There's no downside. You see a doctor once a month, you walk out with your script. Go suboxone. It's superior to methadone in every way. The only people I know who like the meth clinic are the ones who still want to get high and have no job or responsibilities. There's no improvement, no moving on with your life, there.

Hey, go do as much heroin as possible! Please! Then you'll be dead, and there will be one less useless piece of shit walking around!

i had terrible social issues my whole life. i just couldn't talk in social situations; wouldn't avoid them, on the rare occasion i got invited somewhere would always go. but couldn't talk normally, so was usually just silent. obviously thats creepy so had no friends.
nothing worked; alcohol and benzos made it worse, weed, ssris, therapy, nothing. but i found out opiates do. finally made friends after that in my 2nd year of college. finally could hook up with girls, then later have long-term relationships with them.
opiates just let me be a normal person; i was planning to kill myself and tried hard drugs as a last resort. so despite the financial and legal issues, opiates are a net benefit and i'll never quit (14 years and counting now).

I really wish we were friends so I could have turned you onto microdosing, found myself in a very similar situation not too long ago

methadone will eat yo fuckin bone marrow and shit nigga, suboxone is whats up.
not a user but i've seen enough 'friends' go the methadone route and their lives are absolutely fucked beyond all repair

This guy right here knows exactly how i feel everyday. Im going to do it in the immediate future but when the time comes imma kill myself with heroin, not tryin to pressure u cuz if u have a choice DO NOT DO IT EVER, but feels good man

Bro we are legit the same person

try using magic mushrooms as you transition into withdrawal
resets the brain
if it doesnt work just go back

i honestly hate the high of opiates, the nod is like a moderately more pleasurous and less chemical feeling nod than antihistamines, but honestly you just feel super exhausted and itchy and groggy, and feel like garbage when it wears off, and the ultra sensitive addiction factor and how easy it is to OD just makes that drug not worth it at all.

i microdose in the sense that most of the time i'm not high.. i do take extra to get high when partying or just wanting to have fun, but day to day i take just enough to act normal; i'm not nodding out or visibly impaired

i've done hallucinogens plenty of times.. no permanent changes and not appropriate for every day use (like coke... coke helps too, calms me down a lot, but the side effects of using it all day every day are too extreme)

I was only on 2oxys a day though was forced to quit 3 years ago and I’ve been sober ever since. Mainly because I only knew one contact he stopped selling. Opiate dealers are non existent in dfw

almost 8 months sober here , i will never forget the feeling but also it changes you better say destroys you more on the inside then outside i stopped caring about anything other then getting high wich led to destroying my family for example , if guys here are talking about microdosing H they are addicts in denial dont listen stay away

exercise at all?
sounds like your body doesnt naturally produce as much endogenous opioids so you need to rework your life around activities that do
>workout
>eat delicious foods, legit whatever you want
>get hookers/jerk off all the time
>slowly taper off

Daily reminder the whole opiate crisis and the reason so many of you are hooked is because of the Jewish sackler family.
They targeted white communities.
They are all billionaires now.
They don't care about you goyim.
Think about that whenever you feel pain.

Never did heroin, never plan on it. But I've been taking Norco since I was like 14 to manage my back pain. I get a prescription for 60 pills. It's definitely extremely nice feeling, especially when I ween myself off them for a week and then start taking them again. However, they do make you extremely agitated when they wear off and very lethargic. Also, my bowels switch between being constipated or having diarrhea while taking it.

I think if I could get a prescription for medical weed I could give up Norco. It's nice, but I'm not fond of acetaminophen. Like everyone here says though, I know I'll always miss it if I ever get off of it and switch to something safer.

subs arent being clean man i was on subs for 2 yrs didnt kick it bcs of them plus i had to detox from subs its just pharma's way to get money from junkies and also control them

burprenorphine is basicly the same shit as subs difference is subs have a opioid blockator aswell so u cant take h over it or shoot it up , methadone is worst thing that could happen to an addict

If that was true why the fuck can’t I find a seller?
I had a broken rib and toe a month back and they fucking gave me ibuprofen

i don't exercise now but i did back when i was sober; played tennis for high school and college.

but yeah; it's reward deficiency syndrome; which explains a lot since it's comorbid with all my problems, social anxiety that is worsened by alcohol, adhd-inattentive subtype, symtoms normally associated with aspergers... RDS and its natural deficiency of endorphins/enkephalins and dopamine explains it all.
it's a shame the DEA would never allow a doctor to treat for it

if in an emergency you can inject someone with sub since it has the blocker

what do you mean by that? the DEA wont allow a doc to treat for it?

>burprenorphine is basicly the same shit as subs difference is subs have a opioid blockator aswell so u cant take h over it or shoot it up

why do these myths persist...

a) subutex doesn't even have naloxone
b) the naloxone in suboxone has a much lower binding affinity than the bupe, so you can shoot it without issue
c) the precipitated withdrawal comes from the fact that bupe has a much higher binding affinity than all the traditional opiates you were on, but activates the receptor to a much lower degree. so it kicks off the last of the old opiates but doesn't activate the receptors as much, so you get withdrawal

doctors aren't allowed to prescribe opiates for anything other than pain, otherwise the DEA would take their license and probably arrest them

it's a CIA operation like they did with crack in the 90s

i've got a theory that in a normal person, forcing yourself into a state of constantly having too little opioids (induced by an antagonist) the body would naturally produce more to combat that. Then when you get off the naloxone (antagonist) you feel more normal than if you just went clean and sober
probably significantly harder but may be worth

They can also prescribe for extreme cases of bowel problems... Those who suffer from extremely debilitating forms of diarrhea.

in this country they dont give you suboxone, unless you have qt interval (long q-t interval is similar to arrythmia,a cardiac disorder).
otherwise, no, you are a slave to the hatch, where they dole out the green gloop that is methadone.
doesn't matter if you have a job, etc, you have to go every day, weekends, too, its free, but so is subutex.
Ive begged the "doctor" , but the narcisisstic cunt said no, changing explanations each time.
am down to 10mls, but there are ppl on that clinic 17years!
the sooner am off it the better.

methadone is filth.
it does not help you to come off gear.
it gets you through the days you can't afford a bag.
i decided to stop taking gear, because it's shit, stuck in a myopic pinpricked eyed haze, no ta.
but methadone is only good for helping with the sickness.
avoided taking it til i got several full-on seizures.

and all the addiction doctors want you to stay on it, even though that's counterintuitive.thats how they make money.
manipulating their patients.iatrogenic disease,etc.

>Think about that whenever you feel pain.
that's funny because opiate prescriptions went up to help people in serious chronic pain get some relief for it (previously only for cancer pain and terminal illness)

and now because of the DEA and media trying to control the problems the wrong way, lots more people are going back to suffering in pain, and a lot are ODing because they got kicked out of the medical system and went to the black market instead. now you've got people killing themselves because doctors won't give them the only meds that let them ever get out of bed.

fuck people who think the opiate 'crisis' needs to be fought by refusing to treat people in pain

Don't do drugs you fucking retard.

the only way you'd get something stronger than codeine or diphenoxylate is if you were hospitalized for it, inpatient only.

DMT is the god drug of them all, shut the fuck up opiate using faggots

I heard DMT was hard to come across though?

go see a psychologist
>NOT A PSYCHIATRIST
psychologists can evaluate you based on your level of need for suboxone
a psychologist's recommendation for suboxone will get you the script
if not, go to another doctor because yours isn't doing his job
most doctors are willing to give you suboxone, there is not medical qualification other than opioid use disorder

it is
5-MeO DMT is easier to come by now
>synthetic, more intense
>natural (found in toads in southwest US, called bufo alvarius)

Honestly its not hard to make (just hellllla sketchy the first time), me and a friend made a batch for like $300. Was enough for 8 heroic doses iirc

Cheers, and true, every single person from the clinic has a horror story of how this arsehole of a doctor has messed with them, she's a grade-a cunt.
And she is in control of who we see, even our gp's (general practitioner docs), i have asked myriad times could i see a psychologist, and she GIGGLES, and says no, why? Because "she cracks the whip". A few of us are reporting her to the medical council.

who here sucked dick to get heron?

what is the average cost per day for heroin?
how often do you usually buy it?

can you really be functional and have a job while using?
If not, how do you afford it?

Same story. OPiates have allowed me to have a life again and I know that sounds nuts but it's true. However I know it can't last forever and at some point I think I'm going to have to pay back what I've borrowed in full to the almighty poppy.

>OPiates have allowed me to have a life again

not being sarcastic but what the hell kind of life is it?

there's tons of alternatives that would help you that are far better than the trap you're in

I have a strange DMT story. I've been a daily opiate user for almost ten years. I made 2 grams of DMT last winter. First dose was a small tester dose. Second dose was bigger and as soon as I exhaled and it started hitting it seemed to completely over ride the opiate effects. Opiates basically shut your intestines down and you don't shit for days on end. Well when the DMT hit I immediately had to take a raging shit and that hadn't happened in a long time. The feeling I got was that the DMT spirit (as the ancients thought) had recognized the opiates as something bad and tried to get rid of them. I know it's all brain chemistry but it really had the feeling of the DMT trying to heal me.

why are you even on this board?

I tried them all. I know that sounds like bullshit but I'm 42 and I've lived. I was faking it though and a fucking mess on the inside. I know this doesn't work for almost everyone else I know on opiates. Most importantly you HAVE to have a god level amount of self control and stick to doing only the functional dose everyday. That's the part most junkies can't do. If you can just stick to doing the least amount to get you out in the world and only do that and never go over you'll be ok. So far I'm the only one I've ever known that's been able to do that but I'm not using to get high. I do not recommend anyone try to use opiates the way I am though. It's going to be a trip straight to the bottom for 99.99% of people. It's worked for me though what can I say man.

>Opiates basically shut your intestines down and you don't shit for days on end.

laxatives will help this. i always make sure to shit at least twice a week now no matter how many i need to take.
i've almost died from not pooping. went 92 days. starved myself for weeks to avoid more food, constantly shit my pants with overflow diarrhea, couldn't sleep more than 15min at a time because of violent contractions like you get with diarrhea but that couldn't move the mass. my colon could have easily burst and flooded my abdomen with shit, which is usually fatal

>and stick to doing only the functional dose everyday.

damn. sounds like a lot of work once you factor in the buying, storing, consuming, hiding it, etc...
good luck user.

good
an ethics code violation will have her license removed

1 is too many and 1000 isn't enough

>constantly shit my pants with overflow diarrhea

did you ever blow out a public restroom?
I always wondered how the fuck those things have shit all over the place and now think its from opiode users

I recommend trying no drugs except for (occasionally) marijuana for relaxation or certain psychedelics to find more of your inner self. Everything else is, in my opinion, is poison that unbalances the brain and causes a decline in overall health.

I have tripped acid and mushrooms and I only experienced positive thinking and clarity after each trip. Way better for you than the negative emotions and way of thinking involved with coming down from hard drugs.

heroin isn't even as great as people who haven't done it seem to believe.

don't get me wrong, it's a nice high, but it's more that everything is shit once you come down rather than the high being so great. then you keep taking more just to not feel like shit; chasing the dragon, so they say.

stick to pot, kids.

nope

I've sucked dick for 2 tall boys before. No big deal it's not really that gay man. Just part of the hustle man.

Absolutely correct. In fact the chinese opium crisis is a good standard story to certify the validity of this tactic. Sedating people is an empirical manoeuvre.