I've always wondered what kind of people posted all the trump shit on Sup Forums and i was recently enlightened when my...

i've always wondered what kind of people posted all the trump shit on Sup Forums and i was recently enlightened when my aspergers-ridden roommate tried to show me his folder full of "libtard memes" that he found on Sup Forums... additionally this guy is completely obsessed with guns (you know when retards go crazy over shit like trains or whatever), and he often talks to himself and says some horror movie level shit and when i ask him what he said he'll just say "oh, nothing..." so Sup Forums, how the fuck do i avoid getting shot by this motherfucker

Its quit simple. You need to begin feminizing him. Possibly put estrogen hormones in his tea/coffee/milk. Also testosterone inhibitors. After a month or two you will have infiltrated his girlie mind with non stop trap videos and leaving dresses "he" would fit into. Eventually you are going to have to make him your bitch.

This guy knows

thats actually pretty smart, since you appear to be a genius i have another question for you: every time he eats his noodles (every fucking day) he slurps them loud as fuck, ive asked him multiple times to eat more quietly and he says sure, but he only does so for like a minute before taking me back to slurptown central. how do i get him to eat like a normal person?

Wow what a loser. They will tell you that's what a "real" man is. Ha! Real men are feminists. Real men support equal rights for all but also understand that as white men we deserve to lose some of the special rights we've held for so long and give someone else a turn. Real men say NO to guns. LOL. You need a gun you degenerate? Are you that scared of us??

It's time for real men to stand up. It's time for real white men to lock the jock and walk with the flock. *Gentlemen.

*by the way you trump idiots are NOT gentleman

real men have working brains you fucking faggot

its what happen to him. isn't that right Charlene?

sounds like you're his bitch

an you wonder why she lost

one time i was talking about my ex to him and he said "hm... a girlfriend... maybe one day i'll know what that's like"
im not fucking with you that is what he said verbatim

literally the weakest b8 I've ever seen

my roomate showed me his kekistani cringe folder

I have an idea ever heard about simply finding a new room mate you know there is others you can shack up with, aka friends, family

stuck with him til the end of the school year, college dorms

I wouldn't try anything funny man, simply do your best to ignore the stuff, let people be themselves, if you need to simply buy headphones and listen to music, drown the noise out

so you don't deny being his bitch then?

Dont say I didnt tell you so when youre 50 and working in an office while im smacking down a pie on my way to my piss easy plastering job

this dude has never held a girls hand in his life i'm pretty sure he's life's bitch
i recently got noise cancelling headphones just because he has no idea how to live with other people
i love coding lol

Then why post this? I mean you got what you need hell if you need to cancel out the noise, the worst you may have to deal with is something political though, this is why I never get into political deals all just drama

bait harder next time

i forgot i got the headphones lol

You have to kill him first. Take a knife and stab him!

i dont like that idea

Awful bait is awful

shut up cuck ass nigga, before i smack the retard back into you

Just get him to play total war or civilization

I've never heard a Nigger say cuck.

Don't be such a pussy. He probably wants you hang from a tree. You know that, right? Wait for him to fall asleep, then get a knife and stab his throat. Make sure to puncture the carotid artery and he will bleed out quickly. Just do it. He's pushing you around, you dumb cunt. Don't let that fucker get away with that.

is he asian? noodles are meant to be slurped.
only faggots cut their spaghetti into bite sized pieces to be eaten with a fork