Millennials are by far the worst generation in existance. Prove me wrong

Millennials are by far the worst generation in existance. Prove me wrong.
>hurr durr muh boom-
Boomers were a shit generation too, they're the reason millenials are so fucking garbage.

Not a millennial, not a baby boomer. WTF are you?

he's a faggot

generation Xhad

This is the last generation before the christ rise again.
Repent for ur sin and take the lord jesus christ as savior.

GI generation.
Sup Forums is full of geriatrics.

I'm a millennial and I think absolutely full of shit, because not only is your generation the shit one, but ours is the future and you're just a bitter old fuck who missed their opportunity and you hate the younger generations out of envy. The sad truth is, you're just like all those old bitter sacks of shit that say "kids these days", etc. Fuck you for being so worthless. I have potential whereas you're gonna be stuck in a dead end job until you're 60

Delusional religious fanatics like you are 99% of the problem with the world. Between denying science in any form and wanting to hasten the apocalypse you believe is coming so you can have imaginary paradise, you have fucked over the rest of us who live in the real world.

>I have potential

Fucking kek

That guy is 100% also a millennial though.

Hate to break it to you, but no one's gonna hire a genderqueer pushover crybaby.

Millenials didn't create the world we live in now, but we are damn sure trying to clean up the mess left by the Boomer's mindless greed and Gen X lack of giving a fuck.

That's right laugh it up. Laugh as your cunt fucking life ends miserably and mine is great. Let me ask you this, what are you currently doing with your life? I'm currently making $150k a year at 21

pffft

Exactly.

Millenials are the straw that breaks the camels back, the absolute most loathesome of scum.
Gen Z is the one that's gonna get everything back on track.

Gen X'ers seem to always have middle child syndrome.

Said the one who never read the bible ahah, this book can tell what 'LL happen, can u ?
I love deepshit like u, trying to sound smart, but dont worry, u'll seems vert very smart when u gonna go to hell. ( and if u believe hell is an actual lac of fire..)
Ahahah so fucking funny these atheist xd

doing what?

Said the underage b&

I work at Mozilla

What is your role? What education do you have? Credentials?

high quality bait

You just proved yourself wrong. You must be a gen x-er

>Boomers were a shit generation too,

go fuck yourself, asshole.

This can't be proven wrong

he got all swags

I'm part of the software engineering team, with a bachelors in CS, certs in Linux and MS. I only really get $90k but my partner he gets $60k and we share everything so yeah. Plus my uncle helped me get it I'd be lost without him

>millennial
>cock sucking faggot
>can't do anything on their own
>still suckling on the tit of the previous generation because they are not capable of doing something on their own.

Yup, sounds about right.

Yeah whatever you're just fucking jealous like you couldn't be any more obvious about that LOL

I bet you also play Atari and have asbestos in your ceiling. Your Mac and cheese still has the cancer coloring and your TV is a fatass. Your flag outside has it's stars in a circle and your lawn is cut by one of those oversized face razors. Reading the paper while waiting for the milkman are you? Say hi to enus and Gertrude when you stop by the habberdashery will you

wtf, don't even think you're that stupid but that fucking brand... OBEY...

Literally what the fuck are you on about

Ill be honest im a millenial by birth date alone. I have always worked hard to play hard. Most of my friends a garbage, i married garbage and divoced garbage. People in my age group have little morals and even less honor. Just back stabbing crybaby primal beasts that fuck everything but care about little but the next like on instagram or fb.

But i do alright, have 30k invested for later and earn 80k aud + free car a year. Not the best but i almost own my house (4 more years to go).

Its all about excuses with so called millenials. But i do blame the boomers for their greed, they made it so much harder for this generation to succeed, and the fact schools dont teach but indoctrinate these days doesnt help.

I'm 29 an engineer, I own 7 rental properties (soon to be 6, selling one for 300+ profit in 3 years of owning) and work part time as my rentals more than cover my living expenses. I'm in a polyamorous relationship with two beautiful girls. What am I jealous about?

>am millennial
>can't defend my generation without proving him right

FUCK

On the bright side, millenials aren't having as many kids since its too fucking expensive working minimum wage.

LOL engineer fucking enjoy working all day for half my salary at a DECADE older than me. You're old news, get lost.

I contract out for $70-$100+ an hour, depending on the role. Try not to get your hand made all natural hemp panties in a bunch and try to insult me again, I'll give you another freebie, I know it must be hard doing something without someone standing beside you holding your hand.

So even if you work 8 hours a day you'll make roughly 200k a year. BUT YOU'RE A DECADE OLDER THAN ME. At your age I'll be making double that.

ITT two manchild losers b8 each other and pretend they’re successful.

>Doesn't understand what a "+" sign means
>Doesn't understand how long a decade is
>Doesn't understand working part time while creating a passive income stream double greater to most peoples salaries is better than making more money per hour and working full time.

Have fun wagecucking for the rest of your life boy. In 10 years maybe you will be making 200k+, but in 10 years I will be several years into retirement living off passive income streams while my investments mature.

Fucking this. Young boomers squirted out Gen-X then neglected them. An entire generation of kids that turned into cynical bastards by having to raise themselves because Mom and Dad were out playing away from home when they weren't both working or getting divorced.

Then the boomers became aware of their mortality and realized the kids they'd had hated their guts. So now that they have the levers of power and influence they've done their level best from the 90's onward to raise the following generation to be just like them only more so.

There's the jealousy right there. Let it flow through hahaha

My uncle said he's gonna land me a position at Google if I keep up the good work, so I'll be a lot more successful than you. I didn't come here to brag though, just to prove you wrong.

> just to prove you wrong.

There is zero proof here. Of you don't understand that you're a failure of a creature.

LOL you keep saying I'm gay but not once did you consider I'm female

You're not fooling anyone.

Keep sucking that nepotism cock.

Btw, your bait is at best 0.5/10, you aren't even entertaining anymore and so transparently fake. Believe it or not I haven't told a single lie. Pic related, the one rental property I'm selling this month for 625k.

KEK
>mine is great
so great you gotta go online and brag to other anonymous people about it, huh chief?
snowflake triggered, handle with care

Stay jealous, Othello

How is this proof? You censored all of the "proof".

0/10 low quality bait.

Try again or gtfo.

Found the bait

ITT: Literal definition of manchild in many shapes and forms

>be me
>28 years old
>millennial
>self taught software engineer
>think there's 2 genders
>don't care about SJWs
>indifferent about Trump, Hillary and Bernie since I'm not American
>have about 1000$ in savings and rent set aside for 1 month
>spend every euro I earn
>try to live as lavishly as possible all the time
>complain about the system when I get burnt
>complain about boomers having all the wealth, whilst understanding that they're literally living a very modest life and have been saving like crazy throughout their whole lives
>complain about gen x'ers acting foolishly with their money and ruining the real estate market, by not saving and HODL'ing their shit

I don't know what I'm waiting for. A miracle most probably. 28 with a family and I still rent because it's so hard to save for a down payment. I feel so entitled to stuff being given to me, that I'm actually waiting for someone from boomer generation to give their assets to me. Like a house that I could sell and use the money as a down payment for something that satisfies my needs.

This.

Literally can't even say anything but "bait bait bait" like a broken record. How boring.

>Between denying science in any form

Really? Do tell me again what I believe and think.

>>

It's not on other people to prove your claims wrong. You're wrong until you show you aren't.

What would it even mean to be the worst generation that currently exists?

And based on the answer to that question, how or why do millenials fit into that category?

Better than down sydrome.

Gen X here, boomers are retarded, selfish and lazy, millenials are retarded, selfish, triggered-happy and overly sensitive.

>and mostly gay

>Because you aren't intelligent enough to have a comprehensible reply that doesn't scream 17 year old basement dweller.

I never called you gay. That was my first post in the thread. You have obvious issues

Millenials are doing the best they can with what they got. Cut them some slack, they really do have it harder than we did 20 years ago.

Let me guess, you're a boomer? lol.

Oh there's that jealousy again. What's got you down this time Othello?

i wouldn't want to go back in time. that's what maturity is when you're 40. you have potential? if you're 20, the next 20 years are something you can't predict and you have no idea. you also can't possibly have good social skills and you can't deal with things the way an adult does. you don't understand what maturity actually is until it takes you over. guys think that being indifferent is "cool" like, ignoring a chick makes her like you. that's the retard's way of seeing it. the truth is that you will just be a gimp around chicks and people until you spend the thousands of hours getting over it and then... you'll just be cool.

the fact that you tried to slam older people shows your immaturity. i can understand how you feel... i felt the same and it's not out of sympathy for people my age--i'm more mature and have far better perception than them--it's just knowing that i was a pompous dumbass like you and you have a ways to go.

Oh look another Othello. Let's call you Othello2.0

How is there any jealously there at all? Again, incomprehensible replies without thought or even an attempt at low quality bait. Have fun at Geek Squad Jared.

Who the fuck is Jared, and why are you comparing me to him, Othello?

lol oh you sweet summer child, you have so much to learn.

Actually you're right until proven wrong, but yet everything is just theory until proven to be fact. You must be a millennial.

>people having contests about how much money they could make or are making
>downplaying each others supposed accomplishments
>tfw just trying to survive
I don't know man, maybe growing up poor has given me a lot of humility but I'd really hate to meet a lot of you people. Your attitudes really rub me the wrong way. Every time I get down about money problems I think about the kind of person it turns people into, like those in this thread. Jealousy or not you shouldn't treat people so vindictively. All this does is come across as over compensation, otherwise why all the vitriol?

Little tip here: Thinking you're clever for using a Shakespeare character that you're reading about in 3rd period basic English, isn't clever. It also shows how young you are.

>thinking this is anything more than trolling

My guy you are retarded.

Who cares, but good luck with that. (Gen. X)

I doubt they would read such a story in schools. You'd know if you ever read it, but you're too uncultured and intellectually dead to appreciate Shakespeare.

>you think somebody would do that?
>just go on the internet and tell lies?

There's that cynical cry baby attitude again. Look everyone, he doesn't care, really!

Only thing i know about generations is that every generation is bad and did everything wrong, except my generation.

My generation will put everything right and were not just making promises that we know, we'll never keep.

Gen X > all

Gen Xavier: Renegade Angel > all

Shut up kid. Go vape and ride your "hoverboard". We're too busy being fucking awesome to deal with your bullshit.

Bitch hoeverboards are awesome. Go enjoy dying of lung cancer at 60 because you were too apathetic to quit smoking

You're absolutely right.

Maybe but who's to say they aren't? Even if they are, there are plenty of people out there who do just that.

ha. I quit smoking at 22. I'm 35. I'll be fine soy boy.
>An entire Generation pumped full of soy and estrogen
I bet you have a nice t h i c c boypuci. Soy fag.

>first generation to be worse off than the one before it

gee i wonder why they hate everything

35 holy shit you're an old fart. Probably hate hoverboarda because it hurts when you get on one? Also, enjoy getting bowel cancer at 60 because you drink something that isn't natural for you. No, cow milk cannot be properly digested by humans. Pick up a book for once.

I'm pretty sure every generation will think the next one is shit, why do you care?

Millenials need to be put in a gas chamber.

Lame retort, maybe whn you are older and soy milk doesnt trickle on your chin...

I agree with this post, nothing to refute

>uses computers and internets that were partially created by gay people like Alan Turing
>uses it to preach faggotry
Too kek

>doesn't deny his mistake of a baby booming generation is awful

You keep acting like me being more feminine is negative. You never once thought I'm a girl?

>CS
>Getting certs

gtfo

Fool, women doesn't exist on the internets. Least of all, Sup Forums.

I got the certs to get into uni, dummy.

And that's why you'll never lose that virginity of yours.