Girlfriend just moved out of her parents house for the first time in her life

Girlfriend just moved out of her parents house for the first time in her life.

She invited me over tonight to show me her new place. I met her roommates. All 4 of them. The five of them all live in a big old house near the University. All of them are students accept my girlfriend.

And they're all guys. My girlfriend moved into a house with four other college guys.

I crashed here at her place and we had sex and fell asleep. I just woke up because I had to pee. I came back from the bathroom and I've just been sitting her on the bed thinking about her living situation and I've come to the conclusion that I don't like this at all. Not one bit.

I can see the future unfolding before me. As she lives her, she's going to become close with the guys who live here. They are going to form the emotional bonds of a family. They're going to become people she confides in. People she turns to to ask advice about me. They are going to spend a whole lot more time with her than I will. The more I think about it, the more jealous of them I become.

How do I tell her that she has to find a new place to stay without seeming like a insecure controlling boyfriend?

by just letting go and poopsmoke some butthash instead
getting high as shit nigger might help you cope with the situation

She's probably already fucking them. She's probably doing it right at this moment. Women are whores by nature user, they literally cannot help it.

That isn't happening. She isn't that kind of girl.
If anything, they'll start thinking of her as their little sister and start telling her that I'm not good enough for her and that she can do better.

Well you're fucked. Nothing to do with the fact she's living with 4 guys, simply because you clearly don't trust her and have almost accepted your relationship is at an end before anything has happened to end it.

I mean, the fact you don't even CONSIDER moving in with her, getting a place yourself and inviting her to live with you - just two of the many options you have that would be obvious to anyone else.

You sicken me.

>She isn't that kind of girl.
You're not going to understand until two weeks from now and all of you are in the living room getting drunk together.

It'll be 5 drunk guys and one drunk girl. The two of you will get in an argument and she'll ask you to leave.

And you'll have to leave your drunk girlfriend in a house with four drunk guys and there will be nothing you can do about it.

That's when it will hit you.

If I had a fucking nickel for every time I heard "She isn't that type of girl" I could get her to hop on my dick for a fraction of it. Compare yourself to then men she lives with currently. Are they more attractive / smart / wealthy then you by any capacity ? Yes? Then its only a matter of time . you know how you meet a girl and within five seconds you've already decided if they're sexually attractive and you'd have sex with them if given the chance ? Girls are exactly the same way, except much much more likely to act on it. If she finds just ONE of them sexually attractive she is going to have sex with him at some point.

Honestly a situation like this depends on how confident she is as a person and why she’s living with them.

If she’s kind of awkward, a little clingy, and not confident in herself... then I’m sorry to say that she will absolute fuck her roommates. Girls like that are natural cheaters. It’s not fully about sex - they crave the attention and validation and they get it anywhere they can.

It’s the confident girls, with lives of their own, who you have a more “partner” relationship with, who you can worry less about.

Whatever you do, do NOT get jealous and confront her about it. Do not let her see that this bothers you. When she sees you get scared, an animal instinct goes off in her head saying “this guy’s not confident.” Find the nearest alpha cock and suck it.

Quit being a bitch

You sound like the insecure dick that gives most girls the desire to meet and be with other guys. I hope she has all 4 of their loads dripping out of her next time she calls you over to visit - which will be when she tells you to fuck off.

One male roommate can be a pretty big problem, and she has four. You're going to need some tissues for this one mate.

>She isn't that kind of girl.
user, is this your first gf?

>le wimminz are eebil and mean maymay

This makes me glad that the only guys my girlfriend shared student accommodation with were:

2 gay guys
2 Indians
1 wizard (perma virgin)

She's very confident. She's living with them because it really is a fucking awesome house and everybody's share of the rent is only $300.

She usually can make nearly that amount of money in just one Friday night waiting tables.

Actually, yeah. I'm 20 and she's 19. We've been together for 3 years, since high school.

Despite all this you've failed to mentions how old everyone involved is, this could be extremely relevant to your possible outcomes

You're right to be worried.

You're boned mate sorry, but most relationships are basically time bombs anyway. Get it while its good.

Well here are your options
1. Suck it up and stay quite and hope she doesn't get monkey fucked by chad +3
2. Let her know you're not super cool with it , which indirectly tells her "Hey I don't trust you not to keep your legs closed around other men"
3. Dump her because she isn't worth dealing with this problem in the first place. Good luck champ

Well, considering that she just moved out for the first time and her roommates are in college, is it really difficult to make an educated guess regarding how old everyone is?

>simple
>find accommodation with 4 college girls
>seehowthatbitchlikesit.jpg
>fuck them if the situation arises

I’ll be straight with you OP if your girlfriend gave two shits about you and your feelings she wouldn’t move in with 4 college guys.

Oh look, another thinly veiled cuck thread.

Autism

>a young female high school graduate has just moved in with 4 collage males
Oh those lucky mother fuckers and possibly their friends

spotted the incel

That explains a lot. Any one is capable of doing any thing if put in the right situation. She could be like "I want to stay with user forever, I am not sure if I am ready to settle down...I'll go fuck other guys and then say sorry for it, he will forgive me" Sounds dumb, women actually do that shit all the time. Or the whole get drunk and just "Make out" with a guy, act like it was innocent and that you're over reacting.

>hurr ur an autizt fur sayin something i dont like
Lol, ok little kid.

I've been in your shoes, only two male roommates instead of 4.

In the near future, every single phone conversation you have with her will sound like she's have sex while talking to you on the phone. She won't be, but you're imagination will convince you she is and it will drive you crazy.

>she isnt that kind of girl
Every girl is that kind of girl, OP. Women have tiny brains and are not to be trusted

Honestly, in my experience, the number one factor in women cheating is having low confidence. It’s the clingy, awkward, “I love you so much more than anything” cutesy types that guys never think will cheat, because they seem so devoted. These are ALWAYS the cheaters.

If you’re at least as good looking, successful, and confident as these dudes, that a +1.

The fact that she’s not in college and is living with college dudes is +1. It doesn’t always work out this way... but college dudes tend to feel a disconnect from townies, even if they live with them. They tend to fuck college girls and leave the townies alone. This is not always the case but makes it less likely.

If you get along with the dudes, this is a +1. In general guys are less likely to make moves on girls who’s boyfriends they know and like. In general.

Tell us about yourself op. Are you a keeper? What do you bring to the table? His do you compare against 4 young strapping black college students ?

Cuck spotted.

>People actually believe this

You're not really going to get why this is a terrible idea until you see them all drunk together.

Experience defines belief, pretty simple really

Your "girlfriend" moved and you had no idea prior to now, where she was going or who she was going to be living with? Fucking stop. Your story has more holes than an antique fishing net. Idiots and newfags falling for this bait.

I deliver pizzas. I live with my mom and I attend community college. I played soccer all four years of high school. I"m 6'2'' tall and I weigh 205 llbs.

I have a 6 1/2 inch cock and my girlfriend and I have a very prolific sex life. I usually fuck her for 30-40 minutes when we have sex and she squirts.

You're still doing it you wizard

unfortunately, i must say "grow up". chances are, you're not going to marry her and have children and if you are, then you will.

you don't "control", you stand up for yourself and a reasonable idea of what your relationship with her is. some bitches like needy, and you sound--even though this is fake bait--like the needy type and she would already see that.

drop the needy if you've already fucked her, and be disappointed-annoyed if she won't be yours. don't ever whine. women don't want to be a disappointment. think about that.

Kek’d

Well shit, how can I compare with 4 extremely wealthy, successful, good looking black college student with 8 inch dongs who own cute dogs and own their own helicopters?

Break up with her you moron. If your girl willingly goes into a situation like this then she's not your girl it's just your turn.

when I lived in a mixed flat, the "gay" flat mate was daily fucking the female one and her friend. both of them were engaged. it ended up with the female flatmate breaking up with bf and getting engaged with the "gay" kek

OP, it's about time. she will fuck at least one of them. take her out and go to live together. Moreover, i would start to reconsider my level of respect for a GF who goes living with four male students. i cannot understand how you let her do this from the beginning.

Why not become part of the family? Get to know the guys, they might be nice dudes. They'll respect the relationship between you and your special lady friend, don't worry.

Ask if you all could go get dinner, or something, or ask the guys out separately to go drinking. Never pass up an opportunity to bond with folks.

In time, you'll find the peace you're searching for.

Kek’d again

This is the best advice. Become bros with the roommates. Do they drink? Smoke? Hook them up.

I'm tempted to give you the "all women are like this" speech, but I doubt it will be well-received here. I'll be called an incel and a beta virgin by manlets who are actually incels and beta virgins.

Men are worthy of your trust. Women will see how far they can push your trust.

You could maybe get away with bringing your concern up to her once. If she laughs off your concern, break up with her on the spot; she doesn't respect your feelings. If she seriously considers your viewpoint, then great. Leave it at that. Nothing dries up pussy faster than a needy insecure boyfriend.

I definitely understand your concern, user. Stay strong, maintain frame, and don't be a beta bitch about the situation.

OK Mr.pizza, you don't really sound too great right now, fairly average and a little on the short side for both the height and penis. You also sound kinda fat, don't get hooked on your own product man. When it comes to sex, is it you who usually initiates it or her?

I agree with this nigger. If your girl openly moves into a college house with 4 guys then she doesn’t care about you period.

>a little on the short side for both the height and penis.

You have 2 choices OP
Tell her to find a new place to live for obvious reasons or....enjoy being a cuck the choice is all yours

But experience is not truth and beliefs can be wrong.

OK Manlet/dicklet don't get snappy with me for poking a little fun, get off your high pony

Experiences are just memories, memory is such a fragile thing.

>he challenged my beliefs so now I'm gonna call him a wizard that'll show him!
Man, you are pathetic.

Femanon here
EVERYBODY breaks up with their high school sweetheart. Literally nobody marries the person they dated in high school unless the girls gets kocked up and she's too stupid to get an abortion. Even then, MAYBE.

She at the age where she wants to explore her sexuality before she settles down and starts a family.. And you're in the way.
>breakup incoming. duh.

You're becoming jealous ?
You're becoming a nigger !
Don't act like pussy.
THERE IS ONLY ONE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CHEATING : IT WILL HAPPEN IF IT HAS TO HAPPEN.

>Femanon here
would you mind killing yourself ?

The whole “lack of confidence” thing is spot on.

I’m a doctor with a 7” penis. I’m fairly good looking. My girlfriend was pretty, but awkward, clingy, excessively devoted, and seemed to put me on a pedestal. She told me I was perfect.

Then I found she was cheating on me with multiples dudes.

Images flashed through my head of her banging tall, muscular, tattooed alpha chads with 10 inch dicks, and her cumming hard over her superior lover... then feeling guilty as she texted me goodnight.

I tracked down the guys.

One was an Indian guy who sold electronics in Best Buy. 5’8, 200lbs. Chubby, nerdy, pimply. He didn’t know who I was, but I talked to him for a bit. Under normal circumstances, I’d take him for a nice guy who was kind of a loser.

Anther was a skinny Mexican dude who was maybe 5’6 and had an annoying high-pitched voice. He talked like a wannabee thug. He texted my girl a picture of his dick. Solid 5”. He called her “mami” in his texts. He also wasn’t too bad of a guy. A little annoying.

The closest thing to alpha was a 6’ high school senior (my girl was 23) who was good-looking but tremendously awkward, and seemed like he had no confidence in himself. He had a quiet voice and always seemed unsure of what to say or do.

I guess I learned something pretty important from this.

Don't listen to this faggot, timestamp your pussy and write "angel baby" somewhere and I'll believe you

>6 feet 2 inches tall is short
>81.7% of men don't have a smaller penis

(You)

>I’m a doctor with a 7” penis

>implying a Doctor would actually believe in the dick size myth
Either that or med school is for shit or you're one of those types who shouldn't be practicing.

>trusting in """""""""" facts"""""""" made by and for dicklets
Most girls are 6ft tall already shorty, you should consider suicide or becoming a boipucci cumdump if you don't stack up to the competition. Puninentional

>who uses the word chad and who believes a 10 inch cock isn't more rare than getting struck in the head by a bolt of lightning

>Most girls are 6ft tall already
obvious bait. nobody can be this stupid.

>I have a 7 inch
>Indian guy with a solid 5"
I think you missed the point

I've been living with a woman for I think three years now and she has a boyfriend of five years. I won't ever touch her and he knows it and he's fine with it. Get to know the guys, chances are they'll defend her more than they'll try to fuck her. Guys are good people, man.

Be a cuck elsewhere. Any guy knows that a girl with a beta "boyfriend" is essentially on the market. If he's not putting his foot down, their putting their cocks up. (Her pussy)

I don’t know what “Dick size myth” you guys are referring to.

I know damn well how big most dicks are. That chart posted is extremely accurate.

I was referring to my fears and insecurities, my miserable mind inventing the most humiliating scenario possible. Everyone knows damn well what a chad is. I never said my insecurities were based in fact. Actually, the major point of my post was that the weren’t.

i feel ya bro

never forget

> I’m a doctor with a 7” penis

sure kid
same fag here (you) (you)

post a time stamp along side your medical degree

I dunno, man. My sex life is so boring some days that sometimes I'd trade the whole thing to be able to cast Magic Missile.

Well yeah. I’m still not quite sure what your point is. Do you have a question, do you doubt my occupation? Or my penis size? Or all of it?

ITT: cucks

> I’m a doctor with a 7” penis

Both. Because it was unnecessary even thought I understood your point.

Post a time stamp next to your erect penis and a ruler

you ask gently and if she says no you unfold the break-up nullification interest

3 options here
1. Grow the fuck up and control your jealousy, if she crosses the line then just leave her. No need to stop fucking her just because she might fuck something else, if anything the guys are fuckin cucks for letting you come over and bang their house slut.
2. Man the fuck up and tell her you dont want her living there and offer to let her move in with you, i wouldnt really do this unless you really wanna spend a painful amount of time with her.
3. Dont do anything and let your jealousy and paranoia push her away and one night after you call her in a drunkin rage calling her a slut she snaps and lets those guys spitroast her and snap chat it to you

Because a doctor would browse Sup Forums with the 3 hours off he gets each week rather than using his 7 inch cock to fuck nurses.

listen to these 2 here, they at least know what the fuck they are talking about.

try to ignore the virgins pal

stay strong

Your girl is bored of you and she fantasize about fucking other guys.

>3 years
>only young once

This always gets me... Misogyny is the norm for most of the men nowadays but how can you fuck someone you don't love?

I've been hurt by women of course but I just can't accept how people on here react every time someone has a problem with the whole "women are whores" story

Being jaded by experience bud.

lol, rekt

I lived with two handsome guys, got often drunk with them, and never fuck them.
But I broke up with my boyfriend, like many others do, when they grow up.

Although my ex was an abusive asshole and I should have cheat on him...

After one of my roommates bailed on me last minute before signing the lease, I asked a girl friend if she wanted to move in with us(3 guys and 1 girl).

She moved in, had a boyfriend, and eventually caught feelings for me. That thing you said about spending all that time together, bonding, becoming a family is absolutely true.

We used to throw little parties at the house and she always wanted to dance with me, stayed up late with me studying, and would come over to my room and lay in my bed to watch movies.
All this while still having a boyfriend.

I could have easily fucked her but I'm not a shitty person and I still cared for her as a friend, didn't want to be the cause of her four year relationship to fail.

If I were you, I would be worried as well.

Why do you guys think all women ever think about is to sleep with every other man they see?
Let me tell you something: they don't.
Especially not the ones they share an apartment with on a friend basis.
You are not the only ones to ever end up in friend zone, you know?
As long as a woman doesn't live with her partner, she is tired of men constantly trying to pick her up, which should be easy to understand as almost every man tries. As she comes back to her home she thinks only about shower, coffe/wine, dinner and bed (to actually sleep in it). Also think about all the crap they may potentially fight about (and almost surely he do), like dishes, trash, loundry, all the homework they would have to do together.
No roommate is considered a potential sexual partner by her, except for really weird (and rare) desperation cases.

What the other anons said, they're jaded and bitter. They had too many bad experiences and/or know someone who did so they build an assumption despite the fact that it's an irrational way of thinking. After all, there are women out there right now who think all men are cold hearted and horny bastards but that's not any more true than all women are whores.

THIS

I see validity in this; I've been thinking about how the friendzone and the innate aversion to inbreeding relate. The friend zone exists because people you hang around with become family; you don't fuck family.

Nice work champ.
Now find six other girls like that and you're living rent free with a different fuck for every day of the week.

No. Don't cheat on anyone no matter what. Instantly makes you the asshole to everyone else.

Seconding this. She doesn't give a shit about you, she would have clearly known that this situation is something that would make a boyfriend uncomfortable and the fact that she didn't mention it before moving in makes it worse. I would never do that to a partner, what a fuckin bitch ahaha

Never heard "He's like a brother"?

> femanon here
What an unnecessary piece of information... Nobody cares, ya two-hole

My take on this is

#1 - You have to ask yourself, would she be totally down with you being in a house with 4 females?

Would she be okay with you having a female friend that is attractive as fuck?

Most likely, the answers would be no in her head, no matter what she says. It goes both ways.

#2 - Are you happy with this situation?

Of course you're not.

And if you're not happy with a situation, what would you do as a MAN? Be fucking strict about it.

We all have standards. We all have DEAL BREAKERS. And we all want to be firm about them.

You don't trust these guys being all around her and that's your ideal.

HOWEVER -

You can choose two ways;

# Confront her about it and be firm and tell her it's a deal breaker.

or

# Don't say a thing. Wait until you find two other girls on the side (aka, side bitches), before you say anything. If you end up telling her that you're not down for it and she kicks up a fuss, then break her ass off your life and shake that bitch away and swap her for the ready-made side bitches.

Don't break off from a pussy until you find other options.

When she sees that you're so willing to break up with a girl over something THAT IN ITSELF will SHOW your confidence. It will drive her crazy.

>TRUTH
Girls ALWAYS go crazy when they see that you can get rid of them so easily. This will happen if you line up a few options on the side before telling her how you feel and possibly breaking up.