Explain feet fetish

explain feet fetish.

why do you get excited by feet?

I do because they stink and make women more real and dirty.

I can't explain why I like female feet: I just find them lovely to look at and touch.

it goes really well with my femdom, chastity, and cuckolding fetish.

usually while my wife if fucking her boyfriend she lets me suck her toes (i love how hard she curls them and i feel it in my mouth when she cums from his cock deep inside her)

i dont get you degenerates at all
have you tried getting turned on by the actual woman rather than a body part?
>you faggots would fuck pic related and like it

Feet are part of the actual woman

they may as well be disembodied appendages from the way you retards act.
>look at the pics related in this thread and then tell me again how what they are attached to matters

I'm not sure what's riling you up about this user. Beautiful women tend to have beautiful feet. It's an aspect of women certain men enjoy.

besides her pussy, her soles emit the most amount of pheromones. A high-test male picks up on that and will be lured to to a cute female that just finished yoga or her cardio at the gym.

girls that do yoga are by far the best girls for sex. the emphasis on stretching and the emphsis on an open mind really helps you fuck a girl in fun new positions that you will both enjoy.

Some guy I used to know had such fetish.

As a child heis mother rewarded him for good
behaviour by playing with him with her feet,

keep going so hard rn

Feet are just another part of a woman’s body. My gf has been willing to let me do a lot of stuff to her. Foot stuff is involved. It is fun to try different things with her body.

Where r u from with this syntax user. Shit has me cracking up

Anything else from her? I'm sure I've seen more.

>feet stink

Fucking amerifats and their third world hygiene

I don't even like tits or pussy or blowjobs of sex anymore. Just looking at soles.

It's great you got a girlfriend indulges your foot fetish but it's truly amazing will you griend that absolutely loves your fetish and she actually looks forward to your deep tissue massages and sucking her toes

>tfw no sweaty feet gf

It's because toes remind them of dicks. So when they think about sucking toes they're subconciously longing for cock, making them fags in denial.

Toes = a substitute for dicks so you can tell yourself you're not a faggot

Interesting...
I just like that they use every part of their body to pleasure one meaty stick on our crotch
No stink
No dirt
Clean
Washed
Perfect
Plus, its just a handjob, w feet

I want her toes up my butt. Her toenails must be stained brown.

Sweat and diarrhea are the best lube for foot dicks going up your anl hole

Butt i guass a creamy log would be better because diarra toorunny

My eyes

muh dick

If you enjoy the smell why do you say it stinks? Stink has negative connotations.

So guys suck dick just the same as women do. So do you fantasize about a dude blowing your hog when a girl is down there?

What kind of Sasquatch footed finger toed women are y'all fuckin? Women's feet are small so their toes are much more in comparison with clits or nipples. Women have pretty sexy feet and it's a very sensual zone. If you wanna fully own your woman you gotta suck her toes when you're fucking her, she might think it's weird at first but it will make her feel good and fucking ravished. you don't worship the foot like a cock you faggots. Sucking on fingers is gay but not toes...unless you make it gay with some finger toed man bitch

If a girl takes good care of her feet, it means she takes really good care of the rest of her body because feet are the last things most people would think of

Feet are just a body part, I get excited by any body part I can fuck.

Not because your fat moms feet stink, other girls feet will stink too

I personally like soles over toes. I love clean tiny soles/feet

Are these kinds of pics real? Because those feet are perfect and I can't imagine they'd belong to a decent looking girl.

not sure what caused me to have a foot fetish
i don't like dirty feet
i love red toenails
i love pantyhose covered feet

oc

Ok but what I'm saying is, did you get some random feet and match it with some random girl, or how exactly did you get this?

not random. they match. candids in crowded public place. feet then face.

feet emit more pheromones, any source?

just happy to know someone likes them

>because they stink and make women more real
how do feet make someone more real ?
not bashing ur fetish just really confused by what u said

hnnnnng Sam DiFabio's feet

Dunno... i'm into feet, but stink is a very, very major turn off.

Clean-foot fetish is so frustrating...

Well many things factor into it shape, colour, softness, if they're painted, how they look in heels and the arch among others definitely not smell though even as someone who likes them myself I can't understand that.

I think he means they're more natural or exposed.

ewzwj4yg

I wish I could explain why I love feet so much

this

I remember you from last year back when I first posted these

This

If that's the case with you then you must love scat:D I think there's a de-purify appeal for a lot of stuff in terms of women honestly

I love a good IG/FB footslut

I love everything about feet

smell included

i posted those once, and you were there? kek

we've always been the same 30 assholes here inside

I used to have a foot fetish until I got a gf with ugly feet
Feels bad

shut the fuck up nigger

i know how it feels bro

Ugly feet=not my gf

That's a dealbreaker

Too true