Ask a closeted sissy CD who got exposed to everyone I know by my ex gf anything

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tgirlspicjizz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you roll quads often?

Is that you

1. what happened/how'd she do it?
2. why?
3. do you care much - I assume if you're in a big city you can move on whereas a small town would be difficult?
4. what country are you in?

Only when it's 6666

How does it feel to be out the closet?

How far do your go in persuing it?

What comments have you had?

should prolly tweak your look. not even remotely passable.

Damn you're hot! Would love to see more slutty heels

moar

well he did say sissy and not trap, so lets let it slide

also op you are ugly as fuck

I love cds passing traps and shemales are so lame. I just want to fuck a man who's trying his hardest to look and act like my personal little whore

Yes. I've already been exposed so it makes no diff.

I opened up to her and told her. We were already living together. She acted like she was sort of into it but she was shocked and soon after started cheating and telling the guy all about me. Pretty soon she told her girlfriends and all our co workers cuz we worked together. Pics eventually got posted on the work FB and I had to quit out of embarrassment.

In America. And it's a fairly small town yes so it was much worse

OP do you have a kik?

Not going to ask a question, but instead give you a bit of life advice. A guy I used to work with once said to me "If you're into butt stuff, you're into butt stuff" and at the time we just had a laugh about it. But fuck me, man. That is one of the most poetic and philosophic things I have ever heard.
"Butt stuff" can be a metaphore for pretty much anything that you like, but are embarassed about. And if you deny yourself "butt stuff" because you're worried about what other people think, then the only person who's gonna suffer is you. You do you, man. Wear it like a set of armour, and no one will be able to use it against you.

I know I'm a sissy loser

>Pics eventually got posted on the work FB and I had to quit out of embarrassment.
>In America. And it's a fairly small town yes so it was much worse
So, why not move somewhere like NYC or Montreal where anyone can be anything and no one gives a fuck?
You can't stay in your cowtown if you had to quit your job Life there must suck if you had to do that.

get your eyebrows done,and take a proper make-up course

I need to get mine done , maybe invest in some foundation to yes I'm a sissy too

OP, kik me at ionlylikeoneperson

Who wants to see my ex and tell me how right she was to leave me?

Lemme see those heels

Me

I don't wanna put salt in the wounds or anything but it seams like you like being "exposed" and humiliation, just based on afew things you said and hay what ever floats your boat girl ,I love it

Drop a kik or discord or something OP

Btard is right ya know

This guy gets it

you look way sexier than your ugly ass ex, OP. cutie fag

I wasn't originally into it, it was terrible. But now I'm pretty unstable and just broken by it where it's too late I only know how to be a sissy boy

Have you ever considered suicide?
If yes, why didn't you?

>MFW OP looks better than shit-tier gf

this.

Does that mean she was cheating on me with unattractive douch bags?

WOULD SUCK/10

judging by her looks her only dates would be at a methadone clinic

I wanna be a sissy too!

lookin good in the panties faggot

they look so comfy :P

You’re hotter than the girl.

Keep posting pics so I can save them & fap to them later, sissy boy~

Pls save everything

Well that's just about the worst thing that can happen and is pretty much my nightmare. It's why i dont put my face in any of my pictures.

At least u have nothing holding u back from becoming the whore u want to be now though. Are u intending to move away from your little town?

ps. you look cute to me.

sure will, perfect jerkbait for me bitch haha

How does it feel wearing heels and a bra and all?

more of your ass and cock

U look gorgy! Yeah just b carful who you trust with telling them about that part of you. I am intending to move eventually yes.

Oh yeah, how old are you btw sweetheart?

I'm 24

you make a more attractive girl than her so who really wins? you do, bud!

>tfw multiple guys confirmed OP looks much better than his ex

your legs and feet look amazing but honestly that cock looks so suckable.

this is pretty epic

Closeup of dick?

More poses like the first pic

Alwaysusedforwalking puts most girls to shame. I cant imagine how girls she has cuckqueaned because their bfs fapped to her tumblr and passed on sex alep

links to her insta/fb/social media/email?
point us in the direction and maybe she will regret outing you

Get yourself a pair of sexy stripper heels. They are so awesome!

I think u mean mainlyusedforwalking, aka Seph.

I dont know about Seph but a lot of guys masturbate over my tumblr instead of having sex with their wives/gf's etc. I have pictorial proof so I know it's going on.

I recently had a guy that was buying me sexy outfits instead of his wife (that I didn't know he had). She found the email account he was talking to me on 1 day and sent me a hate filled mail and broke up with him cos he never treated her and apparently "this was the last straw". The mail was fucking hilarious.

pretty sure thats a harassment lawsuit that could easily be won

might as well go after it user, nothing to lose

you could get some sweet $$$ out of it if you're in the USA

That is fucking hilarious, good job :P
Your tumblr, princess?

Lol i too watched game of thrones you fucking nerd

you look good, but i think you would look even better with a dildo up your ass

Thanks everyone

way hotter then your bitch ex gf
just transition, you wont regret it

He bought me this latex dress and the bra i'm wearing beneath it.

my tumblr is:
>ashleigh-cd.tumblr DOT com

I already wear panties all the time and shave so I might as well

NGL OP I'd rather fuck you than your ex.

Maybe this is a good thing

I LICK YOUR ASS +P

How can you be closeted if you've already been exposed to everyone you know?

id say not to transition if you dont genuinely want to be trans, i think your fucking gorgeous, all you really need to do is learn some makeup techniques to hide the stubble shadow other than that id tear your ass open

Post more and I'll tribute

quads of win

twitter.com/tgirlspicjizz

Please

I wrote that unclear. I meant like I was in the closet before I got exposed obviously I'm not anymore

Damn daddy likes me a lot

Blonde + great ass, what's not to love! Kik?

Do you have a tumblr or xhamster account. I love seeing what other sissies like!

Yass elvish_boy

make sure you send this sissy queer many pictures of that large penis for him to fawn over, and show the bitch how horny she makes you ;P

any pics of you in chastity?

Best comment thank you :) I love being called a Sissy queer and talked about fawning over impressive penis :)

do you have tumblr or skype or discor ?

have you been with any guys yet? just curious to hear a story