Would you suck a log of shit out of Yolandi Visser's asshole?

Would you suck a log of shit out of Yolandi Visser's asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/filmdrunk/ninja-from-die-antwoord-was-allegedly-a-huge-pain-in-the-ass-during-chappie/
criticalhit.net/entertainment/pure-evil-die-antwoord-made-filming-on-chappie-a-nightmare/
boingboing.net/2015/03/17/die-antwoords-ninja-replies.html
youtu.be/52zNaQk4Mns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On par with her music

i mean, who wouldn't?

Sure why not

What bet did she lose to get that hairstyle

Haha. No way. Ugliest woman in the entire world, makes cool music though.

I wouldnt. She is disgusting as fuck.

MOST FUCKING DEFINITELY

I watched Chappie for the first time today and I've never listened to Die Antwoord or payed much attention to them at all.

Only now finding out she's a musician what the fuck.

Are they any good, what I heard in the movie didn't sound bad.

They have a sound that you either love or hate. It's pretty odd at first but I fucking love it. Listen to "Ugly Boy" and "Raging Zef Boner" for a kinda sample of what they do. Also "I Fink U Freeky"

Good? I don't know if I'd say good, but I like it because it's unique. Pretty over the top and almost sarcastically so. Lots of pretty goofy stuff too, I like em.

YESS

I sat through the entirety of Chappie, though I didn't pay for it. Does that count? It was pretty much also a log from the other cunt as well.

One time I punished myself with a Harmony Korine short film starring these two, that was like a log of shit from them and an extra log from Korine as well.

Just the names of those songs are pure shit. Why.

i wouldn't piss in her ear if her brain was on fire.

nits.

they're rich south africans who want to be american black rappers. kind of ironic, really. they're surrounded by the reason they aren't cool.

They were absolute cunts throughout the making of it.

Source?

uproxx.com/filmdrunk/ninja-from-die-antwoord-was-allegedly-a-huge-pain-in-the-ass-during-chappie/

criticalhit.net/entertainment/pure-evil-die-antwoord-made-filming-on-chappie-a-nightmare/

oh and his response

boingboing.net/2015/03/17/die-antwoords-ninja-replies.html

dude sounds like a fucking cunt.

pretty much this. I live in cape town and saw them in our bookshop once. Didn't approach. She's tiny. Would love to see her with a decent haircut. Dat body.

Also when the fuck is this coming out:
youtu.be/52zNaQk4Mns

she is ugly as fuck and there music sucks so bad

No

Yolandi scares me but I'd be her bottom bitch