Why do white girls love coffee so much?

Why do white girls love coffee so much?

it makes them poop a lot so they stay skinny

i want to lick her asshole

White girl? Why you so racist! Fuck off nigga!

White people is unpredictable

That's not going to be a good mix.

i'd eat g's shit right from her asshole

cause its black

Extra warm

yess, and jerk off with it

They don't. They like coffee dressed up like a dessert with tons of cream and sugar. Then wonder why they're gaining weight .

so Bait

TITS OR GTFO

Legitimately one of the most retarded threads I have ever seen here. Holy shit was that a fucking stupid question. Fuck you. 1/10 for getting me to respond. My day is ruined. Again, fuck you.

This
White girls might be pretty but they are also pretty fucking gross tbh

I like my women like I like my coffee, ground up and transported across Central America in a burlap sack.

The better question is why do women love sugar so much?

White women evolved to serve the coffee bean.

because life sucks enough

Best I can do.

because white girls are sophisticated and don't do real drugs, coffee gives them that small legal rush in their boring life, just like cigarettes and occasional drinking XDDDXDXDXD

White girls need coffee for the same reason white guys need coffee: it gives them an extra energy boost for their jobs.

Why don't black people drink coffee?

You don't need to stay awake for 8 hours to collect a welfare check

The only plausible answer so far.

This is brilliant. End of thread.

lol

Idk why do niggers love 40oz and why do Muslim love blowing things up..... They just do

do do

They love frappe latte. They love hazelnut macchiato. They love frozen chai vanilla cappuccino. But if there's one thing they dont love:
Black coffee.

Because it is on of the few acceptable drugs those basic bitches can use socially

Her co-star developed better.

socially-acceptable proxy to satiate desire for black, oily cock

>smooth

Most adults like coffee.

>13
>kys

It's not my fault 13 yr olds are so hot.

Whose fault is it?

the patriarchy

Jesus for making them so hot.

White guy here, I like coffee as well, I buy bags in Starbucks and make it at home. The varieties sold in bags are way better than the standard coffee they use in the shops

Jesus didn't create 13 year olds, God did.

Well who ever did. Noice job.

Actually the Bible says that they are the same thing, god is father and son at the same time

White people in general like coffee, not just the women. White people like it Bc helps with productivity at their job or place of work. Seeing as niggers don’t work, they wouldn’t understand the appeal to it

The bible says Lot porked both his daughters and got them pregnant. This was right after God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for teh buttsex.

black male 23 years old from the UK currently sitting on a 28k starting salary grad job at one of the Big Four financial firms (won't say which). what are u doing with your life?