Why dont girls like me, i do everything i am suppossed to do , i try my hardest and they still all hate me...

Why dont girls like me, i do everything i am suppossed to do , i try my hardest and they still all hate me, itds getting worse now because family and friends are asking why i dont have a gf or wife. I dont fucking know i do want one but they dont understand its not my fault girls hate me.
Pic related its me . what can i do to make myself better ?

hey it's that elliot rodger wanna be youtube fag

Are you a smelly boy?

you look like you're not fond of showering

Yes i do use the chon

shitty copypasta

?

>Why dont girls like me
> i do everything i am suppossed to do
You thin there is a foolproof method to get a gf, that is untrue
> i try my hardest
You try too hard
> itds getting worse now because family and friends are asking why i dont have a gf or wife
You care too much about the things others think about you
> its not my fault girls hate me.
It's 100% your fault. Accepting that is the first step on a path to changing your life
>Pic related its me . what can i do to make myself better ?
Shave and work on body language.
And also try to educate yourself properly on how a man should behave, go be productive and make it so that finding a gf is not the only goal you have in life.

this is advice, not an insult
if every girl hates you, you are guaranteed the problem 100%, and yes it is your own fault.

>shave
>get a style you basic ass ho
>haveyouevergrownyourhairout.jpg
>focus on attaining something worthwhile, sweaty
>early 30's
>probably a smoker
>probably a drinker
>probably a #sadboi
>probably shouldve taken more risks in high school.
>focus on loving yourself and the rest will follow, sounds cheesy but you look like the privileged entitled type
>"the problem is with girls not with me, and how I feel like I deserve basic human needs"

while the rest of us go vegan and spend the next 30 years being clean and happy of most deteriorating habits. Newsflash; nobody deserves anything...

Grow beard on your upper lip or shave it all off

look like a down syndrome wolverine fix that and you are solid

>Why dont girls like me
Because you are desperate and they can smell it.

But i have been rated as high as an 8/10 on /soc/

Lift you need more definition

>I am going to accept what people say and not argue towards my own opinion.

Your priorities are all messed up. Any girl who isn't deaf and dumb can tell. Spend more on the gym and a haircut, less on clothes and professional photography.

You have a feminine shaped face and that beard is complete trash. And don't believe in ratings online, they are usually 2-3 points above what they should be.

This is why.

well, first off al, you shaved nothign except ur msutache, hats fucking 1990's style dude wtf is wrong with you? Second, who THE fuck wears kaki jeans unless they are tight and ur a businessman?

Long story short, ur a nerd

"what can I do?"

Stop being a shit lord cuck and accept your so beta it would be better off fucking dudes or become a trap

Beards don't fit all faces. I think your best bet is a gender realignment surgery

Its nothing to do with your looks, it's you're shiity personality and terrible world views.
I hope this is bait.

just stare at them like this until they like you

he looks like a cross between the terminator, and Abraham Lincoln, but in a bad way

You are currently on Sup Forums. I think the problem is pretty obvious

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!

Ok i admit ima smelly guy and i dont shower often. I do make an unclean look is that hindering me in any way? Doubt it because its just temporarily

Layko you have a girlfriend wtf

Post face pics

yeah THIS

shave the beard
wear a normal tshirt
try and clean your shoes
just get some cargo pants if you want to change them

Didn't read the rest of the posts but why do you believe you can't get a girlfriend? Have you tried talking to a girl or do you have trouble talking to one because you mumble or do you get anxiety or just too stupid to talk to one son

implying looks can cover bad desperate personality

I have my very own odor coming from my clothes hair and mouth. I missing tooth and i dont wash my hair for weeks. Also my washing machine is not working right so my clothes smell because they were wet for too long

You are fucking aberham linkin lose the beard, those guys are right

You look like that Jason kid from home movies if he grew up

"grew up"

i dunno, you are ugly? creepy? Something like that,, not much else that can stop you,, i mean you can be basically retarded if you are good looking/cute/hot enough

>do what I am supposed it

first problem identified

>posts a pic of some one else

second problem identified, if you are too ugly for Sup Forums, then you are too ugly for attractive women.

When i look in the mirror i think i look good but when i see me in some reflections of glassy object i ask myself what is wrong with my face

i dunno if the beard is the main problem, but i think your hair is,, well,, not necessarily bad, but not good either,, so basically its shit,,

for example look at this pic much better, not even the style, just in general. Basically average, which is nothing.

naah, you are not hot,, you are not that guy, that walks into the party and all girls will try to eye fuck you.

And since you are not hot, there is only two remaining options, you are ugly, or average, which i guess is kind of the same as ugly, only you can say "well,,, at least im not ugly, but girls still wont give a fuck about me" and well in this case, if you have some other good quality, then you might have a shot,, if you are ugly...uggghhh

But its not rocket science, its not some fairy tale, maybe your best bet is something like getting together with some girl at work [if you have one] ,, and hopefully she will be single as well, and you two will like each other,, you dont need as much skill at work, as if it would be the street, you can start talking about job stuff ,etc etc.

Sauce?