Do you feel bad/embarrassed when your countrymen post dumb shit? I do

Do you feel bad/embarrassed when your countrymen post dumb shit? I do

Nah there is so many retards here that I'm used to it

This.
You can't silence stupidity. After a few years here, you won't care.
I still cringe, but I'm not embarrassed. It's usually the dumbest people that shout the loudest.

yea

I think shaming is good. It encourages us to be better

>tfw all the worst posters are from merica

Canadian on vacation?

Burgerland is too fuckin big.

A blessing and a curse.

no, burger who is tired of sharing a flag with all the newfags and redditors

Do you feel bad/embarrassed when your countrymen let an old fuck steal your elections? I do

Define dumb shit.

>the dumbest people shout the loudest over vpn proxies in countries foreign to them

Sometimes.

Pretty much anything a swede posts

WHY AREN"T YOU MAD ABOUT THE RIGGED ELECTION?!

The only thing I'm mad about is when my countrymen shit on Moldova ( both the country and the region in my country )
They put so much energy in it too, when they could be shitting on the bong, the kraut or the frog.

Thanks Freud, feels good

village rapist

Yes, pic related

Is bill gonna be ok guiz
He looks tired here

what happened?

We are pretty bad especially considering some people identify as european culture and I see more retarded posters from America than any other country, even proportionally

Romanians, greeks, and brown countries are far worse. Mexico and Turkey are the bottom of the barrel though. We should ban those two IP ranges

Any other European country*, even proportionally

I feel more embarrassed when a whole nation is based off one persons, their governments actions or some rare thing that happened in a news article.

He needs more sustenance

Jesus Christ wtf happened to Bill? Was he replaced by a poorly-manufactured clone? Does he have brain-cancer? Is this what happens to one's body after a lifetime of satan-worship and child sacrifice at the bohemian Grove?

Need that to be defined for you huh?

Not dumb shit, but traitorous shit, yes. It's a good thing the internet has no kill button.