What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

I want more mdma but can't currently get some.

Not having enough money.
Sometimes I'm desperate when I need to pay some bills

But my family is healthy and we love eachother. So nothing serious to complain about

Finals.

/thread

No money
No job
No family except dad who hates me
6k in high interest debt
Best and only friend stopped talking to me
Alcohol and nicotine addiction

in alchy rehab. not drinking for 18 days

I told my married boss he wasn't fooling anyone by having our hot female accountant come to work at the end of the day so they could "get paperwork done" after house alone in his locked office.

He wasn't happy.

Jesus Christ that picture is sad. I've seen a lot of shit on the internet but this picture gets to me.

I would kill myself just so that girl could have a good life.

Every sibgle one of these is self inflicted. Are you sure you aren't attempting the world's slowest suicide?

Being continuously exhausted all the time no matter what I try and how much sleep I get.

been working hard all my life with not much luck. retiring soon. in 10 days time, my pickup truck will be taken by the loan company where i borrow some money. i have no other option since i really have no more money to pay them. my truck is the only partner i have to earn a living as solar power installer. i just cannot afford to lose it. this will be the last straw, my life will be miserable.

wow
thats a bit over the top don't you think?

I agree, you should die so I can stick my dick in her.

Whiteknight >9000

She's walking miles in sandals just so she can get shit tier education

While I browse the internet for hours just to entertain my brain

my biggest problem is i don't have a job.
- work in IT

8 year education is mandatory in that region. otherwise parents will be sued by government.

How is that even possible? You must interview like shit.

its nos a matter of sleep.
its either stress or depression. I would talk to someone.

i finished as trainee, and been slacking.
But i gotten interviews, and got to final stages.
I do Support and the market right now wants developers.
And businesses don't really know what they want. so its hard to get a regular supporter job actually.

Want to break up with my gf (3y relations hip). Hopeless to find new one but dont love her. Depression cuz she depends on me too much.

then do something about it you pathetic excuse of a human being

balding at 25
worst part is I went from norwood 0 to norwood 4 in just a few weeks

Smoking too much weed.
No motivation to stop because no job/ too much free time

Relationships are partnerships. You both need to be rowing one oar of the boat not constantly trying to drag the other person out of the water.

Uh just fucking stop. It's not an addictive drug. If you can't stop you lack will power.

I've been fucking this 15yo for $20 a pop for a while now. I do not know how to get out of it. I am afraid she will turne me in if I stop.

I spend what i make.
I stopped being self employed and now I have no free time, and all my co-workers fucking suck, and my income has limited growth potential.

Got herpes, going to die alone with out having my own family while ex went straight onto another bloke and probably infected him. I haven't got the heart to do anything like that

I want to quit my work.It's boring and tiresome.

rip the band aid m8
enjoy your time being single, optimize your self.
Women are turned on by a man that's not playing. u know what i mean

People are addicted to all kinds of things which aren't physically addictive. Sex or Chocolate for example. I didn't say I don't lack will power. I lack motivation, which is the key to quitting most things.

I have quit various times before. My problem is usually that I want to stop, but can't. Now I know I should stop, but I don't really want to...

Similar position. Know I should break up with her bc I feel like I'm leading her on, but after 4 years of being desperate and alone, I can't bring myself to go back to that. Not like I have any other offers...

I want to quit my shitty job and start some online business... I am a developer.. but I have no ideas :(

make an appaguchi, embed some comercials and you are home free. Send me 1% of proffit for the idea

Microsofts O365 and check out development in Sharepoint and O365-related stuff in aps etc.

O365 are not just here to stay but to dominate.

appaguchi? whats that? a tamagotchi as an app?

The esrb keeps flagging my video game eBay auctions and i got suspended and might get banned if they keep doing it.

Apparently you're not allowed to sell the games you own and they're finally starting to crack down.

My Microsoft stock agrees.

Pics.
And how didit start and how do i get in on this?

I'm fine.

But my girlfrirnds mother is an addict. Pretty much whatever she can get her hands on. That's my biggest problem and the cops won't do anything and are familiar with her. She's gone on a a fucking rampage, breaking down doors and throwing herself into things in just absolute hysterics.

As a result of her growing up with this, my girlfriend has difficulties processing stress and literally shuts down when it gets too much.

Luckily I'm a zen motherfucker.

when the fuck Sup Forums became a nice place?

My biggest problem at the moment is its 3 days till I get paid and I have no fuel in the car, so I have to walk everywhere

About a year ago I had this anxiety break down. I feel a lot better now but I'm not sure it's ever going to go away completely. I feel weird all the time like I'm going mad, I don't even feel human anymore

we use o365 in our company, cool products. I was thinking about a free web tool with some premium features.

Did you burn all your bridges? Is there literally no one you can borrow $5 from? I mean wtf?

Mom's toilet is broken, I have to fix it. Want to play vidya games... Also I am a poor old gimpo

Most of my friends are as broke as I am.
I probably could but $5 of fuel isn't gonna get me far, one of the joys of living in bumfuck rural Australia.
And walking places isn't that big of a problem, given that I can walk to pretty much anything I need in a reasonable amount of time.

Yes. will be the next "big" things. kids install it on there iPhones and parrents get all nostalgic.

What is your biggest current problem user?

repeatedly raped as kid now I cannot function socially

Are you hopeless?

probably

Tits or gtfo. If guy then just get the fuck out.

leave edgy at the door

My friends just grew tired of me being a forever alone neet and are avoiding me like the plague, not that I need to have friends around that much but I know that it's a way of no return, once you distance yourself enough there is no way back.

I want a child. It's not working it seems. I won't give up tho.

Hi you must be new here as you think the standard rules of Sup Forums are *edgy*

Now fuck off with your sob story.

Takka Vodka

Still in love with ex that I broke up with 5 yrs ago.
Suffering from anxiety and depression since I popped out of my mother's hooha.
In such a bad place that even my few friends just annoy me as fuck. Especially if they try to be nice. Which ofcourse make me feel even more like a piece of shit.
Family is fucked, those not dead or dying wish they were. (chronic PAINFUL health problems and/or depression or ptsd for everyone)
Litterally waiting for my mother to die so I can off myself without too much guilt. Luckily she's sick as fuck.
Uni dropout with no job and no prospects.
Alcoholic.
34yrs old and getting older.
Recently diagnosed with arthritis, so hello joint pain for the rest of my life if I so much as try to lift my own dick.

tldr; Loving life and high as fuck on jesus

are you me lol i am 28 tho

I really want to kill someone, but I never killed someone before and I only want to do it with a gun. He's an old man who raped my mother when she worked for him 10 years ago. I've just discovered that story and I know where I can find this guy. I don't want to stab him or anything, just finish his life.

Pretty dubious of rape claims these days. Seems like every bitch that took some dick to get ahead is now claiming they were raped.

Nope, but if I could talk to 28 yr old me I'd tell him to stop with the drinking and drugs. It's a lovely crutch, but it makes everything worse in the long run. Amazing insight, eh? Knowing myself though, I wouldn't have listened. Well here's to hoping you're still not in the same place I am in 6 yrs. Cheers

Honestly, it’s just my stressful job. I used to be a territory sakes manager, but then my boss quit, now I took his job as regional sales manager. No one else on my team was even REMOTELY, qualified for that position, so I was basically forced to take the position. The president and vp of sales are constantly checking in on me now. My team is needy as fuck. And the guy that took my position is needy worry wort newb that calls me like 5 times a day. I step out to get lunch and I have 30 new emails, 8 missed calls, and 7 new voicemails. I sleep
For shit now.

>▶
And ?? So every rape accusation is false ? May be you fear that because you're a rapist yourself ? + I've discovered that 4 month ago, so it was before all the recent event. It's people like you who make rapist feel calm.

I'm in the US military and I'm currently a recruiter.
I HATE recruiting duty.
I never fully understood mental illness until now. Depression, anxiety, stress, suicidal thoughts, etc. all make sense to me now.
Also, I'm becoming an alcoholic.

My biggest issue is a compulsive psych disorder that is interfering with every day life. Everything else is just money and money comes and goes.

>Pretty dubious of rape claims these days. Seems like every bitch that took some dick to get ahead is now claiming they were raped.

yeah, almost like years ago rapist had free reign

this photo is very inspiring somehow

Being vigorexial and extreme narcisist, i just cant have enough

I think that it's a good thinh for the fear to change side. Sadly most of you here will ever support rapist because you consider the women as a sexual object. That's sad because you will never change, you will die thinking this way and nothing, even the rape of your relative, could change that. We're slave of our ideology.

>So every rape accusation is false ?
That's putting words in my mouth

>May be you fear that because you're a rapist yourself ?
Oh now I get it. You're a crazy person.

>It's people like you who make rapist feel calm.
Rapists feel calm because they're sociopaths who lack empathy for their victims.

If you suck a dick for personal gain it's not rape. It's called career advancement.

Can`t really deal with alcohol anymore
Can`t deal with people without alcohol

Turning 26 in two weeks and p spooped about no longer being 'young'
Like wtf wasn't I 21 a few years ago, how did this happen? Suddenly I've already lived a third of my lifespan.

Pick yourself up and get back in the race.
That's life
- Frank Sinatra

Yo man i like these woman to lick my muscular thights
Even if they dont want

My shit actually doesn’t sound so bad. You all are fucked.... I feel better now!

okay suck my dick for this promo user or I can you and get someone who will

Company still not closed (accounting and GST terms)
>Had to pay ~10k USD to close GST or maybe couldn't even after payment.
>Accountant bashing on me about my incompetence.
>Accountant shifts her fault onto me for closure of company registry without heed when she actually advised me to close.
>have to waste additional accounting fee per year.
>Have to submit and pay GST before Jan30 2018.
>Accountant holding me tax computation and personal login rights.
>In a state of shock depression and inability to function when it arises
>Family Business full of debt i inherited that I don't even want.
>Family is illiterate...

Got no choice but to help myself.

>
>okay suck my dick for this promo user or I can you and get someone who will
Whoooo ?

Can't find an efficient way to mine bitcoin :(

Open to suggestions

I'm in love with a lad who's got the same problems as me when I was younger and I'm trying to help her get through them but it hurts me to even think or learn what she's going through because it hits too close to home and I care too much about her

It's not in any way romantic love, but I just really care about her

Almost everyone here is fucked my man

I saw this youtube video that was called 7 Ways You're Making Toast Wrong.
It was really informative, I suggest watching it

Buy a GPU rig and mine other cryptocurrencies

invest (mine) the coin you think is more logical in terms of functionality, like Monero because it is actually completely anonymous

Bitcoin is no longer profitable unless you buy a large batch of miners meaning a several hundred thousand dollar investment

my biggest problem is that i've been recording music since 2009 and i can't seem to get off the ground. I've tried all the sites, play multiple shows a month, I don't know what to do? check out my vid I need views : www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzmxl5gfek0

Money issues. Also a schizophrenic wife.
I have a decent sized home, but it needs a fair amount of work.
New roof, duct work, furnace is ok but should be upgraded, drywall (this part I can handle), kitchen and bathrooms need overhauled.
Two kids with braces, minivan is over 12 years old that runs but also needs work to pass inspection.
I work full time as an IT admin and make ok money, but wife doesn't work so only my income.

What kind of rig do you suggest? I'm a poorfag so I can't spend too much money

I have a great idea for an app but I dont know how to code

How do we save Snow Loli?

Welcome to life. No one said it was fair.

Start packing your things user

Where in the country?

I have the same kind of problem. I want to learn to code, but it's so hard to wrap my head around it

Myself.

it is not that hard to learn how to code. I recommend udemy courses or youtube. Depending on which programming language it takes like 1.. 3 months to get the basics. No programmer knows everything, you simply start with your idea and work on it step by step, use google / stack overflow to see how to do a specific task.

Or try to find someone who already knows how to code (eg someone like me) but I prefer currently to be a one man show, thats why I try to come up with a cool and profitable idea

Pennsylvania

if you don't have a budget of around 3k USD, I don't suggest you get into it

it's not that expensive, but you need to have expendable income which you are willing to not have access to for months at a time, and a cheap source of electricity (lower than 0.14 USD/kWh)

Hace meses empecé un trabajo y no me pagan desde esa fecha, desde Julio. Basicamente otra persona estorba mi pago. Maldita sea, ojalá se apure (sí, ya la apuré) y se haga a un lado de una vez por todas asi obtengo mi dinero.

Ehh. He can't fire me as I have no replacement. We've worked to get her for 6 years and he's a cereal cheater who doesn't normally hide that fact to me. He was just extra pissed because this girl works for the company and he thought he was being sneaky. Even if he did I wouldn't care. I have enough money saved up to sit at home for the next year and I have other revenue streams.

Well I feel pretty hopeless. Depression and anxiety have been slowly choking the life out of me for years. I can barely get out of bed every day, and can't find the motivation to go out and find a job. I don't really care much about anything anymore, I just drink until I black out every night to numb the pain. Fell in love with a woman who came into my life just at the right time to give me enough hope not to put a bullet through my head, but we've been slowly growing apart for a while now. Don't really know what to do anymore, every time something good comes into my life it gets torn away from me and I just end up worse than before. Only thing keeping me going are a couple of online friends I've never even met.

i have enormous gut problems and it's tiring me the fuck out. Few times i just got into my car and drove crying for 30 minutes. I can't eat meat, milk, processed shit. I have to live like a vegan or else i just feel like shit all the time. Even one wrong thing eaten, like a carrot salad with cream dressing sets me back one week after one week of clean eating. I'm 63 kg 170 cm and feel so fucking scrawny and weak. For a long time my goal was to get active and strong but i just can't right now

Not sure what to do in my life. Working management at a grocery store night shift. Make around 550-600 paycheck a week after taxes (Ohio). Don't really plan on doing this for that long but just not sure what to move onto.

And pretty much everyone at work tells me I'm too smart to be working there. I got a degree in computer science and can easily get certs but I just don't feel like doing that for a living but it's what I went to school for so I'm in bit of a pickle. Just got to get my shit together and figure it out.