What dark rum does Sup Forums prefer?

What dark rum does Sup Forums prefer?

Lately I have been buying locally produced rum but for major brands either Sailor Jerry or Kraken

Not really a fan of rum, Bacardi and Fanta are great together.

Captain Morgan. Drinking it right now. I'm also a redneck.

I just always went with sailor j's -- have been sippin on some pussers 15 most recently...

Try

>rum and dr pepper
>rum and rootbeer
>rum and ginger ale
>rum and arnold palmer
>rum and dole's mango, orange and peach juice

Apart from orange juice, none of those drinks are something we drink or are even available here.
If we drink rum for some reason, we mix it with cola, Sprite, Fanta, carbonated water or peach iced tea

where are you from user?
I dont like cola (coke or pepsi) so i mix with rootbeer or dr pepper.

>peach ice tea
arnold palmers are lemonade and ice tea mixed. You are half way there add some lemonade then your rum. Its delicious

non, rum is for gays, if you like rum, you probably like it in the bum

Kraken
Mountgay
Mixed with coke. Ice. Lime.

so whats your poison?

Irish Whiskey guy here, not big on rums
if I had my choice I'd go with the sailor jerrys
that's my uninformed rum-amateur opinion

This would be my first time tasting dark rum, do you reccomend this over capt morgan and bacardi?

>where are you from user?
Norway

There is no rootbeer or dr pepper in Norway? Im a sad panda for you

Rum taste like candy

The norwegian versions taste like shit

A L D I O W N B R A N D
L D I O W N B R A N D
D I O W N B R A N D
I O W N B R A N D
O W N B R A N D
W N B R A N D
N B R A N D
B R AN D
A N D
N D
D

Root beer is fucking vile

>A L D I O W N B R A N D
We dont have that here in norway

Im sorry to hear that user

thats just like your opinion man

Capitan xmas..

Capitain morgan + julmust (don't know if it exists outside sweden) and top it with a skumtomte (A local xmas special candy)

>julmust (don't know if it exists outside sweden)
be dumb american, dont know what Julmust is, what is it? Skumtomte too?

>Blackheart
My nigga

liquefied sharpie marker

The user you actually asked, I'm from Slovenia.
As I've said, we either don't have those drinks or it's just something nobody drinks. And rum is a weird party drink anyway. The few people I know that actually love it, usually drink it by itself or mix it with a little bit of cola. For the rest of us, we only buy it if we are too broke to buy some "proper" liqueur and if we aren't in the mood for cheap vodka, we go for the cheap rum.
The only reason I even tried Bacardi is because the shop where we were vacationing had some great savings on it and we decided to buy a few bottles.

bacardi grand reserve

this shit is amazing. A bit pricey so you take your first drink out of this bottle then move onto something cheaper like diplomatico mantuano or diplomatico reserve

mount gay

i gotcha
>it's just something nobody drinks
I dont know any one who drinks rum with dr pepper or rootbeer either but since I dont like coke or pepsi, I use those as mixers when using sodas

23yo Zecepa...its the best